Log Horizon

Just got done watching this. It was pretty good, in spite of a considerable share of problems. Season 3 when?

WOW WOW WOW

>Season 3 when?
5 YEARS

>season 3 when?

Probably my favorite show of the past 5-10 years. Really resonates well with the 30+ crowd who's tired of angsty teen edgelords and their black trenchcoat dual wield teleports behind you nonsense.

Honestly it's refreshing to have a show which has action but not constant death going on everywhere. Same goes for the anime's usual lack of fanservice, barring a couple exceptions.

>Really resonates well with the 30+ crowd

Those who have seen 30 anime in their life? I agree. To everybody else, it's pretty shit though.

Its great, and the kanami goes east manga is being translated as well.

Honestly, the story is an aimless snorefest, characters monotoneous machines, the world mechanics made-up bullshit, and the main point of animation, ANIMATION is most of the times eyebleed-inducingly ugly.

So the only value you can derive from this boils down to vague secondary qualities like, "at least there's no fanservice, I'm unreasonably scared of female underwear", and "it's comfy ;^)", which faggots can bring up in a shallow effort to look superior.

Get fucked it's a snorefest, for once you actually have a fantasy anime that isn't solely "theres the bad guy in the dungeon lets get im boiz", it actually follows the political, economic, and social aspects of what would come from such a situation, with characters that are a bit more than a cardboard cut out with tits.

>Season 3 when?
Literally never.

>didn't like the song at first
>can't get it out of my head now

Don't have enough content for a new season, so never. (unless they decide to adapt the west wind brigade manga)

>Season 3 when

When the author gets out of jail maybe.

Depends, last time I heard was author getting caught for tax evasion. Not sure how that turned out.

Yeah, because white trenchcoat dual eyes negotiates behind you nonsense is so much better.

This is the perfect example of a contrarian.

I honestly feel kinda bad that your life is so boring you spend it making lazy bait like this.

I really liked it too OP, wouldn't hold my breath for S3 tho

I didn't really like s2. The little midget ninja nearly killed it for me and the art shift.

It gets better when it starts to focus more on Shiroe's raid. I still generally like it less than season 1 because there's less politics, but I ultimately enjoyed it.

I dropped it after they got all the gold, how was the last arc?

It was alright. The raid was the highlight of the season in my opinion, but you start getting some interesting story advancements afterwards.

did any other recent anime try politics actually

I liked it, but then again I did skip like a third of the second season because I really don't care about those stupid children.

I thought they were pretty good in the first season but weak in the second. Except Tohya, he was better.

Not that I know of.

>author literally in a worse state than death
N E V E R E V E R

Isn't he not even going to jail?

SAO is better.