What is so good about Lucky Star? I watched the first 2 episodes, and was total shit

What is so good about Lucky Star? I watched the first 2 episodes, and was total shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjNUr1aFHYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v8VwvsAQGjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Girls are kawaii desu

Is that all the fans like? Cant see anything else really

Yeah, but that is pretty much the main appeal of 'moeshit'

It means you have ADHD. I recommend Mirai Nikki and KonoSuba as some crazy, wacky, exciting anime you can watch. So many crazy characters and fights! No boring girls talking about nothing for 20 minutes lol!!!

it's trash but not as trash as Hyouka

fuck off

Seen Mirai Nikki

pleb

Damn, well that's pretty much it then. anime doesn't have much else to offer besides that. Hope you enjoyed the ride

Unless your objection is "it's moeshit", watch a few more. It really does get dramatically better.

name one good thing about lucky star
protip:you cant

As this user pointed out quality changes drastically starting after episode 4. Directors changed hands from Yamakan to Takemoto.

You sound new as fuck, though. Have you seen Azumanga Daioh, PaniPoni, Honey & Clover, FMP, Haruhi?

While all the big talk about 'otaku references' are massively overstated, I assume by newfags who want to feel like oldfags, it legitimately just sounds like it's over your head and you don't get anime beyond new trash. Lucky star isn't the best place to start

Lurk more before posting again, faggot

Direction, writing, character design, animation & VA. I've been rewatching today, it's great

youtube.com/watch?v=qjNUr1aFHYU

>Hey you know when the toilet seat is cold and you sit down on it and it is uncomfortable?

>Yes, how unpleasant!

Lucky Star in a nutshell.

Shit nigga they ain't wrong

So, how many people do you know who like Lucky Star but hate Haruhi? I am just curios because I like Haruhi, but Lucky Star just wasn't my cup of tea, which is complete opposite of my brother.

>You sound new as fuck, though
I mainly lurk, usually here for news
>Have you seen Azumanga Daioh, PaniPoni, Honey & Clover, FMP, Haruhi?
I have seen Haruhi
>Lucky star isn't the best place to start
Not my first anime, been through a ton, started with Deathnote

it was the first time a character was an otaku.
Really groundbreaking stuff

You just don't get it

That seems silly considering the sheer amount of Haruhi references. But I guess everyone has their own taste.

Lurk more and watch more anime. and lose the confidence in your objectively shit opinions until you get some basic background. you haven't seen jack shit. The ones I listed are entry level, well maybe not H&C and FMP exactly but they're relevant to the show

you realize they're by the same studio?

Is this bait?

Whats with all the lucky star related bait threads recently?

can assure you I have been through plently. Its not really my genre, just thought I'd try something new
>Lurk more
Will that magically make LuckyStar worth watching?

>dude food jokes and cute girls doing stupid things lmao
>dude she is a nerd lmao
biggest waste of time I watched

Not a bait thread, trying to find out whether luckystar is worth the watch

Well it's a masterpiece and was one of the reasons SoL became more popular, coupled with Azumanga and K-On.

this might interest you
youtube.com/watch?v=v8VwvsAQGjs

DigibronyMLP don't advertise your shit on Sup Forums. Don't you already earn enough cash through the crunchyroll payroll anyway?

Well, I probably know what is the origin of this thread, its slow rhythm. And yes, its plot is telled very slowly, but it has a fantastic script and a great humor. It's a great slice of life.

No you haven't, eating up whatever current season is airing doesn't count and there are a fair number of tells that you haven't lurked Sup Forums for long. Try nichijou, it's much more accessible for newfags like you, same studio, very different sense of humor but similar attitude. come back to lucky star in a few years or at least wait until episode 6 before making an opinion, again the direction changes drastically after ep 4.

this is some extreme fucking cancer

>Digibro
What's up with everyone posting this guy's videos up all the time recently?

It's time!

newfags

>Try nichijou
Dont get me started on Nichijou. The op reeled me in, but I was about 50% with the content. Prefer it though
Maybe this genre isnt for me

okay, watch Honey & Clover

>Maybe this genre isnt for me
>genre

I'll give it a go
What?

Lucky Star being good is a myth.

But if you can't enjoy K-ON get the fuck out of my face.

please no, the last one was enough.

Lucky Star it's like the most pure slice of life of its genre. If you don't understand its japanese cultural references, it's boring as fuck

I loved K-on

Go watch Azumanga Daioh

sometimes I hate you guys

serve on

serve
serve on

Someone didn't have friends in high school.

That's the right stuff.

it was cute, and all the OC around it was fun

Lucky Star aged shittily. It was better back then, somehow. Standards were lower I guess

I tried watching episode 2 again not long ago. Couldn't stay interested

dance with the devil in the pale moonlight

Do I hate you?
Do I hate you?

It's my nature.
It's my nature.

When it came out, it was very novel and cute.

Now it's aged like shit.

I like sitting on cold hard toilet seats because I'm constantly sweating like a fat fuck. And nothing beats taking a big shit.

Honestly, I loved Lucky Star when it was relatively new, but I rewatched it recently, and meh, isn't so entertaining anymore.

What I mean is, it aged madly.
The OP was still as good as always, though.