Yfw your mom was 34 when she had you

>yfw your mom was 34 when she had you
>yfw autistic
Hhhold me, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2017/jun/20/older-men-fathers-geekier-sons-study-geek-index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i know this feel

My mom had me at 38. I know this feel.

Autism is a mostly made-up illness anyway so they can sell you pills.

>she was 37
>not autistic
Hah.

there are no pills for autism

Or make money off of you in various other ways.

My mom was in her 20s. No wonder you faggots are so autistic.

It's not just women user...
theguardian.com/science/2017/jun/20/older-men-fathers-geekier-sons-study-geek-index
I'm 26. I have to decide whether to start a family with my gf, or go back to school for a fire sciences degree and risk dooming my future son to /r9k/dom.

mine too
i am weirdly non-autistic
supposedly (look it up on google scholar) people had later also live longer hehe

>Mom was 40
>Dad was 45

>Not autistic in the slightest.

FUCKING SCORE.

This isn't really a problem for men until they're over 45 and especially not until they're over 60, and the vast majority of people in the world will have had all the kids they're ever going to have by 45.

> she was 23
> No vax
> Organic everything
> Still autistic

my mom had me with 19 :^)

Not political take this shit to Sup Forums or /trash/ you faggot.
Don't forget to sage you niggers.

>fire sciences degree
wtf is that
Lime looks delicious
you need to starve to death

>For a father aged 25 or younger, the average score of the children was 39.6. That figure rose to 41 in children with fathers aged 35 to 44, and to 47 for those with fathers aged over 50.

At above 35 it could literally be a coin flip for whether your son is the next Eggy or Elliot Roger... I plan on having 5 kids and need a proper job to support them. If it takes 5 years for a degree, and another 1-3 years for a proper job, that puts me around the 35 range...

The only grace is my girl is quite a bit younger then me, so hopefully that'll help negate the "virgin vs chad" meme paradigm.

want a hug?
r u a roach?

Same now I am an autistic white nationalist :(

Something you need to be anything equal to or higher then a firefighter Captain. Hell, I just might move North and work the oil field instead of that. Get started early on that family.

My mom was 40 when she had me, and I'm fine

> She was about 40
> Not autistic

That study fails to take into account the fact that men most of the time (normal, average men, not Hollywood celebrities with trophy wives) have children with a wife/life partner close to their own age. Therefore if there were an elevated risk of autism from the father being (to use an arbitrary example) 42, one must also take into consideration that his wife/life partner is probably within the age range of 38-45.

On the other hand, a 25 year old man may have a partner who is 21-26 and will thus have young, fresh eggs.

>and I'm fine
>Stralia

Pick 1

Oil field sounds nice. Ask them if you can benefit (as bonus or new position/promotion opportunity) from having a
> Fire Sciences Degree
> sounds so fake lol

>father was 59
>mother was 36
>tfw not autistic

>mom was 17
>no vax
>6' 4" blond, blue eyed
>uncut
>popular and well adjusted around peers
>mfw

I'm sorry to hear that you grew up in a trailer park.

at least you know who your mom is

Mine too!
My mental health is fine though.
I think anons here try to make a negative point out of women not settling down when they’re young and hot so they can slippery slope it into eventually justifying their own attraction to underage girls (pedos who shill that women between 20-35 are incapable of having normal children)
But I don’t really think it matters. My friends mom was 40 when she had him and he’s a borderline Chad