Daily Reminder

WAR READY, WAAAAAAAAAAAR REAAAADEI

youtu.be/aNiIUPwk-sU

>/vt/

nice try vt kike

lol

looks like a terrible movie anyways. That beaner director del toro has really taken a pisser and fallen off the shitfuck, hasn't he

hahhahahah

WE

they scrubbed it newfag, enjoy the spoonfeeding courtesy of
giving me a good laugh

>literally nothing but a few actors from the first one returning
>thinking these two movies are going to be related
>what is hollywood

that's funny but mean. he's a smart actor

Smart? He looks unlikable.

>niggers
>smart

>but mean
>imblying we give a shit about emotions

Comedy is supposed to be mean, nigga.

ok, you win

prove it

he was an intolerably boring token space nigger in star wars, and he looks like an intolerably boring token robonigger in pacific rim 2

he really is the president..

Only POL would care about some rando black acting in a movie about giant robots punching giant monsters.

who cares really, this kills the sale on the box office for them.

If you want to debate whether Boyega's performance in TFA was exceptional you will lose. I will fuckestroy you on this topic. I watched TFA in IMAX 15 times because of John Boyega. Sure, Adam Driver was great too but I couldn't take my eyes off John. John was seducing us in every single frame. His breathing. His cheer. His eyes. His body language. Boyega is making sci-fi great again so how the fuck is he token? He's the preferred actor of the genre you dumb face-fuck slut.

Boyega is a mediocre try-hard actor fit to do ensurance/diversity college advertisements, he's insecured and looks like your average basement dweller with a different twist that involves his skin color not being white, his looks are unappealing making every composition of each frame pathetically displeasing to look at, everytime you look at boyega trying to do a role that doesn't fit his profile the first thing that comes to mind is "hollywood put him there for the sake of an agenda, completely devoid from the original narrative of the script/briefing of the movie, the concept twisted to fill in the needs of left wing cuckoldry" you can't peacefully watch a movie without having GAYgendas shoved in your face, his acting is meh at the very least for the type of movie they put him in, he should be filling up the role of the beta black guy / secondary character in some comedy movie where he's terrible with woman and constantly need to hold hands with the protagonist in order to not fail miserably.

Ask Marvel for their comics' sales after replacing established white heroes with black ones because "muh diversity!".

You realize from the preview that the black guy is partnering with like a 12 year old white girl, right?

And piloting the mech involves a brain meld more intimate than sex, right?

And the first movie had a brother sister combo that everyone thought was weird, right?

this movie is degeneracy and pol needs to be aware

lol

Uh wut?

Are you kidding me? They had to find to worst black actor alive and give him a role.

I hate the fact that there are no national Jeagers anymore. It's all international and specific countries no longer own their own Jeagers. Like that was a big part of the fun in the original. Fuck the globalists.

He's not directing it though.

It's honestly insulting to Idris Elba to suggest that Oogaboyega is his character's son. Is Hollywood saying they all look alike or something?

The mechs are too psychologically stressful to pilot solo, so the two pilots have to synch their brainwaves. They basically become the other person, and move as a unit while controlling the mech with their brains.

The "plot" of the first movie was finding a good match. He basically had to be as intimate with the other pilot as they could be (sex).

From the preview we can see homeboy piloting with the twelve year old girl. You know what that means... Expect degeneracy

I don't care for this "new generation" crap. Boyega is the least of my concerns desu. I really don't like the 15 year old "Jaeger hacker" white girl who is obviously gonna be Boyega's partner at some point. Not only do I hate her character archetype, it's obviously the BMAF couple of the movie now that Del Toro is no longer directing and the Jews have their slimy mitts on the movie. I want Mako and Raleigh back.

This movie will flop. Just like every movie they place noggs in. Just wait till they start putting sand niggers in the lead roles. The movies will literally be empty.

Idris Elba is a likeable nogg. He is well spoken and doesnt have the typical nogg facial features. But the only real reason people like him is because he looked cool and had a cool part in THOR. Thats it. They put him in the dark tower, and it tanked. They are now putting him in a romance movie with a white woman. It will tank as well. America doesn't want to see noggs in movies. It is just the way it is.

It completely destroys Elba's character to introduce a son he never cared for as well. Like, look at how well he takes care of Mako. They're ruining that dynamic by introducing Boyega's character out of nowhere for muh diversity.

being smart doesnt make you good

looks like they are just trying to recreate transformers. First movie had better war machines.

He's not directing and his movies are good.
I hope this one fails though, regardless of the nigger

Source?

by the way, the mods on Sup Forums are not allowing discussion involving this movie because one of the janitors there is an actual nigger and takes offense whenever boyega is brought up.