Gay people

Why are gays so degenerate. I've never met this guy. I use to game with him and he sometimes edits my paper since he's a good writer and i give him some cash on paypal

Dude help a bro out. What's wrong with you? Just say no homo its not a big deal

Aren't the flags usually reversed in this kind of situation?

tell him no user

I did ill show you what he replied

It's not gay if he's the one sucking your dick OP, are you dumb or something?

Don't be an asshole and do your buddy a favour.

>there's a reverse
>OP is not a faggot

Imagine if this was a "weird" girl and think about how fast you'd jump at the opportunity of a desperate blowjob.

Just say no, man. Block him. What the fuck do you need to boast about, you're the one who's adding faggots to your friends lists.

>gay
>people

This was his response and i stopped talking to him. Its obviously such an easy fucking cope out saying "I must of been pretty out of it". The fuck must of been disappointed that i didn't say yes.

don't air out personal correspondence on here you degenerate leaf faggot kys

>offer free blowjob
>get turned down
I can see why he'd be surprised. It's not like blowjobs are usually free.

>such an easy fucking cope out saying

Jesus christ no wonder you need help editing your papers. Honestly that's just as embarrassing as that wall of text I just read.

Better let him suck it or you'll never graduate. LOL

its probably a prank
no one asks for that kind of shit on facebook

You are a fucking freak. Not only has everybody reading this, done this. Not only does it happen 100 million times an hour, globally. But you gotta go and borrow your mom’s phone to talk to yourself to deny it on here. Good job

Why would a group of people who define their identy by sex that litterally destroys eachothers assholes be degenerate? Majority of gays are pedos, actually there was a Harvard study that got (((deleted))) that theorized that 100% of gays were molested as kids. Kinda makes ya think...

>tfw op has to let a faggot suck his cock so he can graduate from school

Borrrring. We had this exact thread six hours ago and you lost

homosexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

mate you dont turn down a blowjob regardless of the situation

You smell like clams

i really applaud you for speaking up to what you believe in and not being silenced

Dude just take the succie. It's 2017 after all

>must of been pretty out of it
>must of been disappointed

it's must HAVE, you buffoon

No. Zogmerica is Ground Zero for homosexuality, feminism, nigger worship, jewry, marxism, etc.

Your degeneracy just leaked over the border and became more noticeable due to Canada's smaller population.

he thinks youre stupid for even thinking he could write i must have been out of it

Just say yes you fridged bitch.

nigga just take the succ

No you dont

Not really a competition as much as stating reality: you're going to die in your 40's from gaids or intestinal tumers

>implying any of us won't die in our 40s from cancer

Doubt it's a prank. Some gay guys get off on the idea of "turning" straight guys. Be strong user, don't go down the degenerate route. Don't even lie to yourself by closing your eyes and pretending it's a woman down there.

>lets a faggot who misspells "compromise" edit his papers
You're a retard. Sage.

Haha cracked me up

pure lies you lying leafcunt
you let him suck your pathetic leafdick
then you sucked his dick(presumably leafdick too)
why lie to us leafscum
you be you
you be gay
you die please

Tell him you changed your mind to see if he will admit to being serious about it

Then tell him that it's bad to lie

>Some gay guys get off on the idea of "turning" straight guys.
>Some
This is the dream for all gay men. It's the story that they'll tell their faggot brethren until the day they die. It's one of the reasons gay men hate traps -- you have "straight" guys announcing they'd have sex with a man and it drives them insane.

You wouldn't of posted this, if you thought it was ok. You wanted to get the ok. Well IT'S NOT OK faggot.

Filthy enabler of man to man impurities.

Fags are mentally ill. The ladyboys here act the same way.

>want to fuck me?
No I'm not gay
>but I'm a woman
No you aren't, you have a dick and a boobjob. You also need to shave your mustache.
>why not try it, maybe you like?
No. I'm not gay.
>why not?
Leave me alone.
>why won't you try?
I said leave me alone, I'm not gay and I don't want to have sex with you.
>*tries to grab me*
*shoves away*
>OH MY GOD HE HIT MEEE!!!! HE HIT ME!!! THAT MAN HE TRIED TO ATTACK ME!!!
*leave the club, because retarded ladyboy defense force is arriving.

Faggots don't understand the concept of heterosexuality. They think every single man in the world is just a closeted faggot that they can 'convince' to go queer for them.

10 to 1 OP is in a fraternity those things are gay as fuck

>retarded ladyboy defense force
I'd watch that show.

>Be me
>Get shot at working
>Reevaluate my job and life
>Get part time job at Jimmy John's to pay bills
>Both assistant and general manager are flamers
>Be relentlessly hit on and inappropriately touched.
>Tell them I'm straight and don't appreciate their advances
>Listen to them tell me that I'm confused about my sexuality
>Have enough, contact corporate, I lose my job, never hear a word back regarding the sexual harassment.

Yeah. It's a lost cause. I thought about going to the EEOC and filing a formal complaint, but then it's Jimmy John's, and they're spending eternity in hell anyway. I'm since back to making 100k a year, and I couldn't give a shit less about them.

Moral of the story is, gays are degenerate bottom feeders and there's nothing we can do about it.

Why would you turn that offer down? Doesn't seem too bad of a deal. Plus it's a brojob

Came here to post this

It's pretty shitty that both gays and women are pretty much immune from punishment for sexually harassing people at work

is that a greek?

have there always been ladyboys in the phillipines or is it a recent cultural phenomenon?

>those digits with that statement
Really makes you think.

Dude free blowjobs on demand take the deal.

>I'd never want to impose or force anyone to do anything they not feel comfortable with
>you kind own me

What's he look like?

Just make him wear stockings. Nohomo no problemo.

Thanks op. I was this close to working up the courage to offer my straight roomie a blowjob. Not anymore.

>good writer
>compramise

Come on Mark just let me suck it.

So he'll suck your dick AND do your homework for free? And you turned that down? Nigga, you the gay one.

>why are gays so degenerate
>posts the least degenerate degenerate thing possible
I really don't like gay people either but with the gaming/editing and his message being so sincere you probably owed him more than NAAAH BRUH IM STRAIGHT

this
america is Sodom and Gomorrah

I remember in my early 20's I had a friend that denied he was gay to everyone, then he texted me out of nowhere and begged to suck my dick. I never talked to him again, and outed him to everyone lol.

Why are people so forgiving of this?

Imagine if it was some autist that wrote a girl a page asking to eat her pussy.

More like this? Turns me on

What a fucking autist.