Ask a Feudalist Anything

The political ideology for the historically educated, the redpilled, and for true hardworking and religious men. Feudalism is the only redpilled way of life, oh and just before you call me a dumbass not all feudalism is serfdom. Feudalism where all possible land is owned by a noble family, but peasants are free to travel.

You got beheaded by Napoleon and I would die for Napoleon to see your head roll down the street.

Let me guess: under feudalism, you'd be a noble, not a peasant, right?

nah bruv
being a burgher is the shit

of course he would
shut up peasant

get drunk on christmas and easter, and toil in the fields from sunrise to sunset every other day

totes dank lyfestile, breh

captcha: tudor springdale

What on God's green earth makes you think that Feudalism is the way to go?

Bro, under Feudalism I'd be the pope or a king. At the very minimum I'd be a knight since I like playing Chivalry.

Because it's natural. Should the most divine supreme beings not have complete and total right under natural law to operate the land which God has given them? Should noble Aryan white families blessed by God not have that right? Under our current system an Aryan landlord has to compete with banker Jews thanks to ((capitalism)) allowing ((competition)) in the ((market)). Under Feudalism no such market exists since all property is owned by nobility or monarch.

13th century life sounds pretty comfy, either as you described or
>live in a walled city
>can't be called to war because you're under the authority of a bishop or a council
>don't pay taxes for exploiting your land since you don't exploit land
>don't pay taxes on salt since you don't need much, you get fresh food at the markets, you live in a city that grew because it's right on a commercial crossroad
>get drunk with the prevost to be his buddy so you can get away with anything, no need to worry much, he isn't accountable to anyone since there is no lord
>have the dankest fairs on religious holidays and get absolutely wasted during the night when the bishop is asleep
>maybe join a college to become a religious erudite and get free shit from local peasants paying their taxes and spend all your time shitposting about the bible and drawing dicks in the books you copy

No, alcohol should be prohibited

>banning the blood of Christ
ISHYGDDT

worst fucking larpers out there, literally subhuman retard

>it wasn't real feudalism

memes aside the conditions of the peasantry varied widely from place to place, depending on local economy and whether or not the local noble who owned the land was a dick. Could be anywhere from /comfy/ to near-starvation.

Wine is ok but getting drunk is a sin. Could even be alcohol free wine

It was actually

What would your role be in feudalism? Top of the chain amirite?

get Mordhau

also in all seriousness, alcohol before the early industrial era was way, way less potent than what we currently have. before the 17th century, wine was mostly some vaguely alcoholic mashed grapes and beer was mostly water.
There is a good reason why alcoholism really became an issue in the 19th century, and that's because it's the point at which we developped precise enough procedures to distill really strong stuff.
This guy knows what's up.
The worst case scenario was living under a retarded lord who kept waging petty wars to grab a couple more acres of territory or "restore his honour" after being somewhat slighted, because that's when you started to have too many men being called to fight too much so the fields weren't properly tended and poor harvests followed.
If you were under the authority of a monastery or a lord who wasn't completely dense, the worst thing that would happen is bad weather, or the vikings showing up

Pope or King.

>pope or king

I'm honestly kind of surprised that you got this many replies.

Solid trolling bro. 5/10.