Brown person tries invoking his rights, gets arrested immediately

youtube.com/watch?v=e-rOHO7-21M

This is why minorities hate the police. You've got to admit it Sup Forums, that police officers treat minorities worse than white people. There's a reason for it. The police maintain white supremacy, but that's a different topic.

The brown gentleman in the video is correct. He wasn't driving a car so he doesn't need to show the cop a driver's license, he only has to give his name and stuff so that he can get a ticket.

Also, the police report listed the guy's race as white. LOOOOOOL. Must be something the pigs do to make themselves seem less racist. "Look at all the white people we stop too!" Like hell that guy is white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiibel_v._Sixth_Judicial_District_Court_of_Nevada
youtube.com/watch?v=ITgKLIWs5xY
youtube.com/watch?v=2ezWhLwoig0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One less shitskin on the streets, though. So whos the real winner here?

All this SJW faggottry and you think you can hide as a libertarian?
Youre probably not even a real shill either
Just a useful idiot first in line to be up against the wall

Whatever, man. I speak the truth.

Do you disagree with any certain parts of my post?

Yea but if that guy killed someone, he'd be white.

The fact that you seem to think this only happens to black people. There's a million sovereign citizen videos of the exact same shit, and most of them are white. Cops don't care what color you are. They will flex the badge at anyone.

I DINDU NUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Crime Statistics

You can clearly see that he was behaving defiantly towards the cop, no to mention recording the cop like a dumbass to make himself seem like a victim even more. All he had to do was give his name and such. Like I said, one less shitskin on the streets. The cop was in the right on this one. Quit the virtue signaling already.

2016 crime statistics lump Hispanics and whites together, therefore it doesn't matter if hes white or Hispanic, they are classified as the same race now on crime statistics as White. So you're race-baiting. This is just an officer trying to do his job and it sounds like hes already had confrontations with this individual about his vehicle. I see nothing wrong with this. Why would anyone purposely put illegal modifications on their vehicle to begin with? Then to do that, and be a cunt to the cop who wants to talk to you about it... you deserve everything coming to you

Wrong. You cant fight a police who is wanting to detain you. Let him detain you and fight it in court. know your laws dipshit.

I'd have arrested him for being dressed like that.

Admit it, black people receive worse treatment by law enforcement in America. The cops act unprofessional and rude to minorities.

In the video, the cop kept demanding a driver's license. You're only required to have one if you're driving. Otherwise you can give you name and stuff instead.

The cop ignored the man's request for a sergeant, and he kept demanding to see a driver's license, which the man was not required to produce.

The cop was an embarrassment and you stupid fucks support him? LOOOOOL.

>quick, attack his character instead of his argument!
pathetic

>Admit it, black people receive worse treatment by law enforcement in America.
i'll do no such thing faggot

>black people receive worse treatment
Because black people are worse people.

So he could have just shown his ID and taken a ticket, paid it and went on his merry way.

Regardless of he was driving when the cop stopped him, the car was parked on a PUBLIC STREET. The vehicle doesn't have to be moving for a non-moving violation, he didn't deny the vehicle was his, he said he had his license on him and he failed to produce it. It is a LAWFUL ORDER for a police officer to demand you show ID. He rambled on and attempted to evade the officer by going into a store. His offense is obstruction, and ant jury will find him guilty.

This was so incredibly not worth anyone's time here. I feel you know this and are simply ironically acting like this is a big deal. So go fuck yourself fagtron.

Let me get this straight.
>tainted front windows are illegal
>guy stands next to the car
>says it isn't his, but doesn't want to show his license to the officer to prove him wrong

Right? Why didn't he just cooperate ffs? That cop is just doing his job and he's acting like a little fag for no reason. No wonder cops hate minorities.

No, it's because the police are a tool to maintain the white power structure.

They've never been something to help the black community.

Unless you live in a bizarro reality where the police and the black community have had good relations over the decades. Remind me what the police were doing during the Civil Rights era again?

Police are paid by tax payers. White people are net tax payers. Niggers are not.

It's true that black people don't treat the police with as much respect as whites do. But this is because they have historically been oppressed, not only in their political goals, but in their quotidian existence by them. Of course they resent the police! They have every reason to! And shame on us for expecting them to just "get over it".

The white power structure == Black people are worse people
Admit it, you know it's true.

All the "brown man" (quoted that because this guy is clearly an american born and raised you can tell by the accent. and the fact hes been stopped before tells me he is legal) had to do was give his ID to the police officer; if for no other reason than the officer asked for it. Since he refused to comply with the officers demands he can legally be arrested for obstruction. IMO its a shitty thing for this cop to do but in alot of situations it is very neccasary. Nothing the cop did here was unlawful

and honestly the individual in the video doesnt look brown to me, he looks like a "white" man. Maybe some Italian mixed with something from southeastern central america

browns should go to europe, sweden or britain instead america, in europe they are the kings

No one gives a fuck. Minorities treat me worse than trash.

AND THEY AREN'T FUCKING MINORITIES. THEY ARE MAJORITIES FUCKING UP OUR WHITE NATIONS, GET THE FUCK OUT

>Nothing the cop did here was unlawful

Did anyone say otherwise? Way to prove a point that no one made.

Anyway, the topic is meant to point out that minorities receive worse treatment by the police. You know if the man in the video was white, and acting exactly the same way, he would receive better treatment. The cop would've probably actually respected his wish to have a sergeant on scene.

They don't want to be helped and you know that. They want to sell narcotics, shoot opps, kill whitey and keep it "hood".

Not to mention that they don't snitch, abandon their kids and wonder why they live in ghettos.
>b-but dis yts fault

Wtf are you smoking?

Niggers somehow get Africa, own 50% of the world's landmass with their shitty continent. Pop out billions of waste of spaces who drain resources. "Minorities"

STFU, they are a majority. Kill yourself. White people are "minorities"

this

fuck off and die nigger nobody cares

Why do you think you're supposed to receive the same treatment, Tyrone?

>There's a reason for it.
the reason is that there are millions of illegals driving on our streets and some cops are not fully cucked yet. you have a problem with this, hombre? then fuck off back to whatever brown shithole you snuck in from. citizenship is not a social construct

>Can't differentiate pronouns
You can tell you've hooked an idiot when their first impulse is to insult you. You happen to be especially stupid for not even thinking your shit through.

>Sup Forums calls me black
>Sup Forums calls me Hispanic

What am I going to be next... Chinese?

You guys are fucking idiots.

Black user here.
Complying with the cop's demands might have landed this dude in a better position. True people are asshole and cops are people. But for real why even do all of that shit. Just show the dick your ID stop trying to be a martyr for like 5 minutes and if you're dead by the end of it let the courts decide if you were one or not.

Should have shown his identification. If he was buying a pack of fucking Newports, and the ghandi wanted ID, I bet he would have shown it.

>Insults instead of answering the question
Your people truly are incapable of living in civilized society :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg
Are these your parents?

wasn't calling you a spic, was calling the guy in the video a spic. you are probably some type of half-breed

Alright brown class, here's a lesson from whitey.

Let's replace brownie with whitey.
Whitey responds:
"Sure, here's my license"
Whitey shows license.
Whitey goes home.

Tah-dah.

All these sovereign citizen retards get fucking bullied by police specifically because these people think they can fuck around and speak legalese to the police to get them off their back.

I'm not saying the police are totally justified in what they're doing but these sovereign citizens are fucking retards for expecting the police to play ball with their bullshit.

/thread

prolly just some reggie

Sovereign citizen? The guy invoked his rights and asked for a sergeant on scene. That's not being a sovereign citizen.

Do you guys think invoking your rights with the police is a bad thing?

>You're only required to have one if you're driving
A cop can ask you to show identification at any time, driving or not. He can ask conversationally whenever he wants. He can only 'force you' to identify yourself if he is detaining you on suspicion of a crime. If you do not comply in identifying yourself you will be subject to arrest.

He made it clear that he was approaching the guy because of his tinted windows which are illegal, when he asked for ID to write a ticket, the man refused, thereby obstructing justice. Thus, he got arrested. The officer did nothing wrong and the court room will side with him. And now that dude who got arrested will have a much more expensive fine to pay than he would have had originally and instead of a citation, he got a record.

>This is what you get for being a criminal and disobeying cops
>People are so desperate to play the victim that they get themselves arrested instead of just following the law and being polite.

Regardless of what color your skin is, you sound like a nigger

sorry, white-nigger

The nigger shouldn't have been in a civilised country to begin with

What does being stand-offish to the cops really do in the end? For situations like this it would be easier for everyone if the guy to show his license or whatever and just let that be the end of it, but instead he keeps escalating the situation. Like what was his end goal here? For the cop to just say "Oh you are right" and leave? That's probably not going to happen no matter who is doing it and it just makes the situation seem suspicious which makes the cop act like that.

The cop was honestly in the wrong initially, but the guy didn't help himself. It's easy to shout "DEY RAYCIS" and paint the issue as a 1-sided conflict, but the reality is that it's just 2 assholes with neither making the situation easy for the other.

I am a white guy who did this, except I wasn't being accused of anything but being a bystander. Drug down to the jail, printed, processed, etc.

Cops are thugs, but its not racial. And if you ever want to see police brutality addressed in this country, painting it as a black issue is a GREAT way to get EVERYBODY else to fucking ignore it.

Niggers really are stupid.

hes being a dick though he can just refuse without acting that way

The cop doesn't know your rights, and doesn't care.

If a cop violates your rights, you record the encounter and sue the city later.

It's obviously stupid to provoke a fight with a fucking cop. You niggers aren't interested in your rights though. You're interested in showing the cop who has a bigger dick. Stupid shit.

Police have the right to identify you, if they are conducting an investigation.

How would our court system work if police weren't allowed to ID suspects in an area, or eye witnesses?

The guy in the video was belligerent and uncooperative right from the get go. If he just showed his ID, and stopped being an immature dick, this would have never happened.

would suck to be a cop these days.back in the 60's/70s cops would Beat the Fucking Shit out of you for talking that crap, no matter what race you were. I have some uncles who told me stuff....

>Police have the right to identify you, if they are conducting an investigation.

Yes, but the cop kept demanding a driver's license like a robot, WHICH THE MAN WAS NOT REQUIRED TO PRODUCE.

He could've just told the cop his name and stuff to receive a ticket.

The cop was in the wrong about this because the man wasn't required to show him a driver's license. A driver's license is a license to drive. You have to produce it if you're driving, not if you're fucking walking and are stopped by a cop.

You guys don't know shit on here.

this is america fucking faggot ass, you dont need to stop for shit, only if you are a person of interest and match description are you to be detained.

Maybe niggers should fuck off out of the country then.

The point I'm making is the police don't care about any of your legalese bullshit unless you've got a lawyer present. The police aren't the perfect paragons of justice you expect them to be, so you shouldn't expect them to freeze and go "holy shit actually you're right I shouldn't be doing this, this is unconstitutional, sorry about this please do carry on about your day"

That hardly ever happens, so don't act so outraged and surprised when you get arrested for pulling this shit, the police will just get annoyed and try even harder to find something to hold against you. Is that how a police force should work in an ideal world? No, but we don't live in an ideal world filled with ideal people.

Who's to say he wasn't?

Fucking exactly.

If the police ask you for your license you must give it to them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiibel_v._Sixth_Judicial_District_Court_of_Nevada

This is when there is a reasonable suspicion that the person has committed a crime. This is a lesser standard than probable cause the person has committed a crime. The suspect was seen leaving a car which had apparently illegally tinted windows. This was all the cop needed to be legally allowed to demand his license.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiibel_v._Sixth_Judicial_District_Court_of_Nevada

Where does that mention licenses? It says you have to say your name.

Driver's licenses are licenses to drive. Why would people be expected to have one if they're walking? Maybe they don't have a driver's license.

You guys are fucking morons.

should include a warning for people to take dramamine before viewing that shit..

>Moral of story? Show cops ID when they ask for Id and your azz don't go to jail.

>nigger can't read
>doesn't understand civilization
>calls civilized people morons

>Yes, but the cop kept demanding a driver's license like a robot, WHICH THE MAN WAS NOT REQUIRED TO PRODUCE.
The cop probably didn't even know that, you shouldn't expect him to know all the inns and outs of your rights and the law in general, cops are just state enforcers. Muscle on the street for the state, they're not incredibly smart people. You can say the cop's an idiot for not knowing the driver wasn't required to provide a license, but the guy in question is just as much of an idiot for expecting the cop to leave him alone after telling him he doesn't have to provide a license.

>But muh rights muh rightes
youtube.com/watch?v=ITgKLIWs5xY

Minorities treat themselves worse for police.

He literally just said that the suspect was seen leaving the vehicle. Meaning he was involved, possibly the owner, of a vehicle that has illegally tinted windows. You're the fucking moron.

>You're only required to have one if you're driving. Otherwise you can give you name and stuff instead.
Depends on the state.
I haven't owned a car in three years, but I never leave home without my DL because if an officer stops me on the street here in Indiana I am legally required to be able to present a form of identification if asked.

By your passion about this topic I have deduced a few things

1) You either are a friend of, or the person in this video

2) That is your/your friends vehicle, and you matched the description of the driver

3) The cop knew the vehicle was recently driven, and had reasonable suspicion that you were the driver.

4) If you take this matter to court, you will lose.

gg man. you can call us morons all you want, but you aren't going to win this. obey the law, and comply with the officers investigation. it's so simple. you broke the law, and you were trying to pull a fast one on the cop and it didn't work... apparently that makes us the morons eh?

If you are stopped in regards to a traffic related incident you must produce your driver's license. Having illegally tinted windows is a traffic related incident. All they need is a reasonable suspicion that it is your vehicle.

Luckily for him he gets a day in court like anyone else. What state was this in? In my state you're required to produce an ID if an officer asks you.

>best post
>no replies
That's when you know it's /thread/time

Not moved. Should have shot him.

>"Hurrrr I can deduce things from the fact that you like to argue on Sup Forums"

Idiot. Your post stands out as dumb amidst multiple stupid replies.

I have nothing to do with the guy in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ezWhLwoig0
>typical infowars viewer

Butt hurt is strong in this one.

This is a joke right. In any ongoing investigation you can be detained for an investigation. This investigation was for the tinted windows. He absolutely has the right to detain and identify the guy. This asshat getting arrested has no idea what his rights actually are or else he wouldnt live in fucking NJ where you cant even fill your own gas tank.

You're required to produce an ID only if the cop has reason to believe you've committed a crime. This fool got arrested on suspicion of something else, the ID is a red herring.

this is fucking bait, get this soverign citizen bullshit out of here

>EARTH IS FLAT
You just know this is gonna be good before it even starts.

It might depend on the state. GA requires all parties of any investigation to be identified. This includes witnesses, offenders, involved others, etc.

lunatic flag fringes

wait that guys not white?

I know it's you dude, you posted without turning off your system32 and I've been hacking you this whole time

Hes trying not to be.

Need more info. Some states require you to id your self, others require id if the cop thinks you broke a law.
Either way just fucking id your self.
If you feel the cop was wrong, you will have your day in court. Burden of proof lies with the state.

>Some states require you to id your self, others require id if the cop thinks you broke a law.
Having illegally tinted windows is a crime in some places. IF his car was on private property, none of this would have happened. His car with illegal tinting was on a public street.

A crime took place, irrelevant of how bad "muh feels". He was asked for his ID, he refused. Got what he deserved.

This never happens to whites?

I can't tell which side is not full of pathetic losers...

Good, now get the fuck out of my country

Fuck the pigs - they are mostly rapist fucking losers didling kids and stealing personal property and drugs- fucking overvaccinated mongrels all of them more autistic than the one before-

no that was a really dumb post and is clearly indicative that the dude has no fucking clue how anonymous bullshit get togethers work

t. nigger

>commit more crime
>cry muh oppreshun police naturally treat you with more suspicion

Play nigger games win nigger prizes.

Even the Bong gets it.

The place to argue the matter is in court not in the middle of the street in the ghetto.

Our justice system is biased against the poor. Poor people of any race get shafted with a public attorney. Even affluent niggers get stellar representation.

You’re a fucking moron.