Almost everything the Pollacks tell you they are proud of has been built by Germans. Let's start with the Marienburg...

Almost everything the Pollacks tell you they are proud of has been built by Germans. Let's start with the Marienburg, the castle dedicated to St. Mary the God Mother.

This castle is the symbol of the erected civilization, statehood, organization, and making inhabitable the land not only north of it by building canals, dams and such. This is the basic symbol of erecting civilization in the midst of inhabitable land against hordes of robbing, murdering and stealing heathens.

Visit the Marienburg, you will not forget what you have seen, look at what those guys accompilshed in very few years! You will be amazed.

Curiously, it is now a symbol of the Polish nation. Trust me, look it up, it is that really. It is that, because they "conquered" it. Actually, they didn't, really.

They took it over.

Who built this national symbol of the Pollacks? The Germans of the Teutonic Order.

Do they regard this still as a high symbol of faith and hard work and the God Mother that makes a swamp a growing and lovable clay?

No, they don't. They call the place even "Malborg", which means "big castle" or some other crap. Yet they tell you they are Catholic.

Here, and with couple of now lesser known German writings, I understood what Lech Walesa meant with "the Germans an Polish should re-unite because we share a common history". He is right in that, we actually do share a common history.

If have met really many other Poles that shared those views, which wanted (stunning me), to leave those other Polish alone and wanted to join with Germany. They told me all aother of Poland is shit. First, I was shocked and thought they would overdo things alot , but no, now I understand.

They are totally right, but an minority right now. maybe that is going to change, especially how things are deveoping right now.

What they told me, worth of living cities are those like Wroclaw, Gdansk or even Szczecin. All other are shit, they tell me.

Hey, even the anti German threads here tell you that Warsaw is all shit!

What are these cities worth living called again really?

Breslau, Danzig and Stettin.

All are 100% German built cities.

I was all friendly with the Pollacks so far, but those things lately make me angry.

But I will not forget those Polish minority that sees through.

Got me ? ;)

Brslau...

Breslau, other view

Karlsbrücke in Breslau

Schweidnitz street in Breslau

Synagoge, even the jews had a lot of money there..

Does that look Polish?

almost all the 'german' buildings you see in danzig and breslau now have all been rebuilt by poles though, after the cities were razed during the war

we took great care of the cities, just look what the russians did to konigsberg f a m

look at all the great buildings Polish people built in America though you aren't giving them their proper credit

Marienbrücke in Danzig, West Preußen

That's not my point. My point is that Pollacks define themselfes via Germans and still don't get enough.

Danzig city hall

They did it all allone?

Thorn

Thorn, Teutonic Order sanitary installation..

Thorn - nuns gate

Thorn - nuns gate, missed the image...

Thorn- Prussian Rail Bridge

Stettin - City Hall

Stettin - Prussian Government building in Pommerania

Loewe Monument

Berlin Gate in Stettin

Emperor Wilhelm Monument

Jakobikirche - Chruch of St Jacob on the pilgrims way to Santiago

And now look at what the Pollacks are proud of. It' s things like these ^^^

Robbing and stealing since 10 centuries, now this.. I can't have it, really.

Wait until the muslims start convincing everyone they built all the German buildings, cause there will be no Germans to dispute them

most poles acknowledge the substantial german heritage of the cities, at least in wrocław where i live, if you go into a bookstore you see books with titles like "mysteries of breslau" with the german name of the city used on the cover, etc., calm your tits t b h

when we feel like bragging about our polish heritage we talk about kraków, warsaw, zamość, wilno, lwów, and other quintessentially polish cities

But still I am not sure if not all these German hate threads are done by Russians, secretely.

They would benefit most if Germans would start to hate Poland again and commit too another segmentation of Poland.

Actually, I talked to a Pole that did not acknowledge anything besides Breslau in Poland. I reminded him of Danzig (we were just 30km away) and he agreed after some thoughts. I made him agree. Could you imagine?

Besides, I see what you are saying.

see also