Ok what the fuck

huffingtonpost.com/entry/inside-knowledge-about-unidentified-aerial-phenomena_us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7

this is the huffington post. what the hell is going on.

>Something extraordinary is about to be revealed. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP). They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg
cgjungpage.org/learn/articles/analytical-psychology/125-the-symbolism-of-ufos-and-aliens
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41591
youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"declassified" is codeword for "propaganda"

ignore all forced evidence and do own research.

They're pushing Project Bluebeam

Don't believe jewish nonsense.
youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg

Jews are using Alien technology to distract from the dam breaking on pizzagate

They're coming for you, and they aren't going to let you accomplish anything Jews.

whether or not aliens actually exist, either way they're

>deep black experience

The technology may be ancient, like atlantian or something, but its not alien. They are going to fake the aliens as that is their ultimate trump card. Whatever aircraft you see in the sky just remember they are built here on earth with human hands.

>The technology may be ancient, like atlantian or something, but its not alien. They are going to fake the aliens as that is their ultimate trump card. Whatever aircraft you see in the sky just remember they are built here on earth with human hands.

you have no fucking idea whether this is true or not, but you said it anyways.

Bump

they're feeling the pressure.

this. keep spreading this

With them unable to craft narratives to keep the cattle ignorant anymore, they're going to implement Project Blue Beam and continue subjugation with a religious angle. It comes in two stages. The first stage is the revelation of the deity which is controlled, of course, by the elites. The second stage is the revelation of an existential threat to humanity that could only be solved by absolute globalism with the false god and the elites as "representatives" of the false god. They will kill hundreds of millions to push fear and force submission to the unification of humanity under the banner of this false god and the elites. Meanwhile, the elites will be hiding in their bunkers should the plan fail. If it fails and they're about to be destroyed anyways, then they just end humanity. This is their endgame, and they all must be destroyed before they could even get any of this into motion.

His name is Charles Dellschau.

>implying the elite could survive each other in the bunkers

All those sociopaths and psychopaths locked together, I give them a week before all hell breaks loose and they start killing each other for power. Those of us left alive on the surface would be the lucky ones.

project bluebeam

Haha look over here goy! Yessssss, that's a good little goy. Lookit muh aliens! Never mind that the Weinstein case is about to bust the lid off of mass pedo rings and ruin the liberal Hollywood propaganda arm. Yeah that's right goy, aliens, sleeeppy, aliens, yawn, you're getting sleepy.

>people who have believed in all manner of conflicting conspiracy theories will finally refuse to believe when the dam breaks and it all comes out because of another, lower tier, less plausible conspiracy theory

because powerful people fucking kids and aliens existing are mutually exclusive possibilities

So is this Sept 23rd 2.0?

Over hyped stuff that will turn out to be either nothing or merely nifty.

An event in 1958 led Jung to conclude that it was more desirable for people to believe UFOs exist than to believe they don't exist. One of his final works, Flying Saucers, was an attempt to answer why it was more desirable to believe in their existence.

Jung came to the conclusion that UFOs were examples of the phenomena of synchronicity where external events mirror internal psychic states. As usual, he saw the UFO situation in a broader perspective than most. For Jung the UFO images had much to do with the ending of an era in history and the beginning of a new one. In his introductory remarks to Flying Saucers he writes about the UFO events:

"As we know from ancient Egyptian history, they are manifestations of psychic changes which always appear at the end of one Platonic month and at the beginning of another. Apparently they are changes in the constellation of psychic dominants, of the archetypes, or 'gods' as they used to be called, which bring about, or accompany, long-lasting transformations of the collective psyche. The transformation started in the historical era and left its traces first in the passing of the aeon of Taurus into that of Aries, and then of Aries into Pisces, whose beginning coincides with the rise of Christianity. We are now nearing that great change which may be expected when the spring point enters Aquarius."
In a similar manner that the medieval alchemists projected their psyche into matter, Jung felt that modern man projected his inner state into the heavens. In this sense, the UFOs became modern symbols for the ancient gods which came to man's assistance in time of need.

cgjungpage.org/learn/articles/analytical-psychology/125-the-symbolism-of-ufos-and-aliens

>it can never be about science and shit
>always has to be spooptastic fuckery too

Why is we as a human race can't have an adult discussion about extra terrestrial life forms?

Or I guess I should say anything really, world is ran by children in the bodies of old men.

>scientists with deep black experience
coalburner scientists?

yeah, cause aliens need john podesta to tweet about it the day before they appear

that red logo looks like a lot of those UFO videos, and the aerial phenomena in The Last Mimzy movie. It's some kind of effect created with technology but is disguised as a UFO event.

No but if they are demons then John Podesta is the exact type of person they would be talking to. Just think about all the child sex and dark rituals he has been involved in

which is why i'm not believing it unless 'it' comes and talks to me personally. no public figure is trustworthy at this point.

never forget the podesta emails:

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

>Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.
>Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.
>They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

--
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

>It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.
>My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.
>Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth.
>I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy.
>I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama.

some more: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41591

you know just because he may be involved in a international child trafficking ring doesn't mean that he can't read the huffington post and then make a tweet about an extraordinary article about aliens

and if they aren't and he just read the same article we've all read about it?

one thing that i don't see people admit on here very often is that 'they don't know'

As much as I want to believe those emails remember to take everything with a big grain of salt. Take this script for example it is supposed to be a copy of the writing used by the EBE that they captured at Roswell. The same EBE who eventually helped us make contact with his race and send a group of people to their home world for a few years.

Look closely, most of the letters are just jap writing. I don't know who they think they are fooling with this garbage but its sad how pathetic it is.

>this is the huffington post
>implies seriousness

You are braindead user.

Redpill me on the Cube Worshippers. I can't find anything on them.

you are the braindead one.

it implies normalcy.

and that should have been obvious, but your brain is below average.

Cube = Nibiru = a spaceship or some shit idk Jews are just LARPers.

But anyways the cube is saturn worship so look into saturn worship. This video will get you started.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I