ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>redpill normies
Hate to break it to you, but you're as normalfag as they come.

You do realize that this still represents a small percentage of blacks. The vast majority of blacks don't commit any crimes at all.
It's like I used this picture to show that all men are degenerates and should be murdered.

If blacks hate us so much why dont they leave

Bump

>You do realize that this still represents a small percentage of blacks.
sure about that?

Way to redpill everyone on how racist cops are. This data all came from racist cops. Take a knee, America can't survive unless they stand on the backs of minorities. Whites suck because they cant play a fair game.

Bump

Yes.

For retards that believe race is only skin deep

>

monkeys are smarter, better people than niggers

literally just go to thealternativehypothesis.org and read everything.

wish they would branch out into non-race stuff too

How can this be true? It just seems so statistically unlikely that not a single black woman was raped by a white man all those years.

Yes they do. They just don't get caught, plus they still act like niggers

>The vast majority of blacks don't commit any crimes at all.
source?

In 1950, Europe's population was double the population of Africa and the Middle East combined.

Really?

Look up the populations of each in 1950. It's all there.

SHeeeeeiiit

charlierose.com/videos/18174

Go to 42:30 and watch till the end.

And the easiest redpill of all.
Show this to everyone.

This ones important

Anonymous5 threads

Kek. This isn't a redpill. Just a little nostalgia from the meme war

I don't know why the title specified "male" like it was something it was disproving.

Ol Benny on (((them)))

And if Blacks weren't in the country at all, then we wouldn't have to deal with the bad eggs that they produce in greater proportion than other races. We also wouldn't have to deal with lowering school, moral, economic standards, and more...

this is how orthodoxy will emerge as the true faith

While what this says is true, it's been pretty conclusively proven that benny never said this
The original copy of the transcript has never been found and it was never mentioned before 1934 when it was posted in a silver legion magazine

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

this relevant?

I need proof. Plenty of confirmation in my sphere, however, I don't want to be guilty of circular reasoning in the far corners of the internet

Nevermind... found it. Its as least as credible as the meme until you look at the speaking style. Indeed it does not strike me as a 1700s speech. I've been spreading fake news