youtu.be/NGzfdaNwdPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cash me outside the country how bow dat

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this Weinstein debacle

>addicted to sex

The nigga straight up molested people.
He should be in prison.

this is Harvey we're talking about

Hollyweird is full of scumbags since day one and everyone is acting like it's suddenly a thing.

I still think he's innocent.

HE'S PULLING AN OJ. WHITE PRIVATE JET HIGH SPEED CHASE WHEN

>rehab center
Probably a Czech brothel

Let me just go to fucking Europe for something that exists in the US
Nigger is trying to flee before criminal charges are pressed

>He should be in prison.

He's not coming back user. He knows the rape stuff puts him in legal peril.

He's taking his jew gold and hitting the bricks.

Sex addiction is such a bullshit meme.

youtu.be/CtolHpkkPIA?t=44

underrrated

It's so cute when they run.

>sex addiction therapy
south park already did this episode

fat fuck Jew was fucking actresses in exchange of roles on movies, the shit that was happening since always

I mean his wife left him so what's the point of staying? He's a pariah in Hollywood so no point in staying

>Implying if you were a Hollywood producer you wouldn't vapid cunts like the whores they are
He did nothing wrong

post yfw he receives a nobel prize in Jewrop

i was expecting him to kill himself honestly

This is Mr. Weinstein goy. He doesnt work at taco bell like you plebs. He gets COMPED blowjobs and doesn't give a fuck.

*sex addiction* my ass. This kike hasn't seen his dick in at least 10 years and is probably impotent. which is why he can only get sexual gratification from bizarre fetish acts, like most jews. This is him attempting to save face

>get caught for groping and trying to rape starlets
>"I-I'm addicted to sex"

The jew tricked them again,

Im glad he is addressing his problems. Very brave.

miramax and Weinstein and Co. made decent movies. classy movies. He's achieved great things. But it all doesn't matter to these bitches. oh he pestered them for sexual favors. boohoo. so what. All this stress could kill him. Do they care? they love him one moment then discard him the next?

more genetically fit(a shot at reproduction) than 99% of pol
>how does this make anons feel?

>mfw there is no place to hide

which ones

jews don't have guilt

The king of the Jews should visit him and hand him a pistol and walk away as he blows himself up

he's 65, obese, diabetic and chain smokes. he'll prob die soon -- i doubt he can even get it up anymore without a pill, hence the watch me shower shit

oh yeah where I wonder? Come here and I'll fucking cut off that little limp jew dick and stuff his mouth with it. that will solve the problem

>i accidentally all the cunts

>sex addiction rehab
Like this is actually a thing.

Probably heading to the UK for some Hermoine to relieve the stress.

all of them
the ones who don't fuck don't get the role and don't get famous

youtube.com/watch?v=oZYGn41Z_ak

I think Harvey is practically Michael Jackson 2.0. Lot of jews are turning on him. Time will tell. Just be R.O.T

Wait, so this guy supposedly gave hollywood status to everyone he fucked and suddenly everyone now is claiming they were sexually harassed?

Why now? and what's wrong with being weinsetin'd if they were grown adults who knew the consequencies of their actions?

>He should be in prison.

Naw, those bitches New what they were getting into . Just like Cosby. Gold digging cunts deserve it.

these fucking people

>OJ

Nigger he's pulling a Roman Polanski. He'll never set foot on American soil again.

fake

You would think the premier sex addiction rehab centers would be literally around the corner

Then he will return a hero like nothing ever happened a new man with more money and more children to have sex with in Europe. He got caught they need to train him how to not get caught

All that money and he can't hire a nutritionist?

Boo hoo im a fat kike. Pity my appearance and let me rape you...

....Something about crying out in pain as he strikes you...

you stupid fucks, you use this to take down liberals. stop being so fucking stupid and lazy, fuck.

So did he fuck j law?

/thread

Someone please meme the moment when a whole Hollywood award events gives him a standing ovation. I give it 12-18months before his triumphant rehabilitation and acceptance back into the fold.

How come it feels like the writers of Archer have an inside man at the deep state?

Names flunky 3rd rate PMC spy agency ISIS. Happens to be same name of real life 3rd rate PMC global terror group.

Weinstein excuse mimicks Cyril front sane show.

He will fit right in with the muzzies

>yesterday was kind of aggressive for me

drink the wein walk the line

of course

reminder michael disliked jews

Yes yes yes you already know what is to come

You think he just pissed off the wrong person?

drink the pill, sleep with bill

Trump has given (((them))) incentives to eat themselves. It's glorious.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

What a pathetic groveling fat fucking jew.

Maybe he'll hide out on pedo island with Epstein

mj was not a jew, he was killed by them. he even warned about them, he was never on their side.
this is a quote from the song, They Dont Care About Us

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

Hollywood and entertainment in the US is owned by Jews. Sure, you can take a 30-year detour to attain status without them, but if you want it while you're still young enough to snort the coke you're planning to buy with all of your newfound wealth without constantly bleeding out of your nose for it, you're going to have to suck a Wein(er) or two, it's just the way showbusiness is run in a Jew-owned country.

>Israel
>Not Switzerland

>Take them down
Nah I'll just let them continue to eat each other alive. Hollywood has always been an excuse for Jews to prostitute movie stars. If you care so much you do it

quote = lyrics

I think he's being framed by the CIA.

fpbp as always

>everytime he has a problem in his life, he blames the Jews.

Literally /ourguy/

For all people that say it is just dumb roasties please recognize this is done to men AND children!!

What the fuck, man? Europeans just love giving asylum to degenerates and criminals from the New World...

Proves they aren't white.

yes, and other women who come out.

Some things never change

Weinstein did nothing wrong.

He is a saint in comparison to the other Hollywood scandals

you're all being hoodwinked into ignoring pedogate

>sex addiction rehab

>flees to EU
>gets karma'd by refugees

bait, right.

His lawyer definitely advised him to do this

>a vagina hasn't been widened by an elbow
>Harvey COMPS it

Should get a trophy

that's true. pitying roastie whores and ignoring real victims like corey feldman.

women will always put themselves ahead of children when they can monkeybranch.

oh shit
>serves cheese pizza to hollywood
is she, dare I say it, /ourdyke/?

He knows Europe is totally controlled by the Jews...

He pretty much went there to scream for jewish sanctuary

He's a dirty Jew.

Nope, guess not

Presumably now because he's no longer protected. They would have seen it as something necessary for their careers but now they can afford to get payback

reminder j*ws are the problem

>I live under a rock

yes his publicist and lawyer told him to do this. they're all jews btw. the wagons are circling.

you're all retarded
he's "fleeing" to europe for "sexual rehab"
all that's going to happen is he's going to have the biggest job well done orgy party that never ends. soros will probably be there

My favorite part is
>I'm not gonna' do anything
>I swear on my children
>Please come in
>[I swear] on everything
>I'm a famous guy

BASED pedophile

>sex addiction rehab

its that some sort of codeword for childfucking?
is he gonna go diddle the kids in europe now?

Thousands of dollars in rape, COMPED

youtu.be/NGzfdaNwdPE

I'm going to take a shower. You sit there and have a drink. I'm famous. Don't embarrass me.

have a (You)

the internet will be pushing this story as far as it can go, regardless of who published it, and there isn't a single fucking thing you can do about it

I liked
>why you touch my breast
>i'm used to it