What's wrong with having sex with someone in exchange for goods and services?

What's wrong with having sex with someone in exchange for goods and services?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jew money is terrifying. So many shill threads defending Weinstein

Sage

spreads disease and is bad for society by breaking down the natural bonding that happens with sex.

>natural bonding

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

fukken golddiggers.

I mean Hollywood is just a huge prostitution ring. Why the sudden moral outrage?

Because it shows women just what they are worth. And they don't like being shown that.

In countries where prostitution is legal and with few or no hoops to jump through, the price for a fuck is less than a meal.

Women have been doing that since the beginning of time. It's the world's oldest profession

>Because it shows women just what they are worth. And they don't like being shown that.
Sexual revolution was a mistake. All it did was to artificially inflate women's sexual market value.

The barrier for entry into acting shouldn't be Harvey Weinstein's wrinkled cock.

It's not like he's the only wrinkled circumsized chosen cock actors and actresses sucking and fucking to get a job.

I assure you it isn't... unless you're fucking someone that should be paying you.

If you're an up an Comer homeless cut lost on the Hollywood street lights absolutely not.

If you somehow manage to be recognized in one of those rehashed America craptoons they can movies then is a different story cus you can afford dignity now

>Because it shows women just what they are worth. And they don't like being shown that.

never thought of it like that. really tickled my pinky toe

It's pretty self degrading Knowing that some tart likes you only because of some green notes.

People who defend this are the CIA don't trust them sage

Nothing. For more info ask your mum about your dad

Actually it's more like 50 euros.
That's 5 meals.

Listen up, you stupid hoes, I will tell you how this goes,
I've got the power, so watch me shower,
I understand your concern, but it's time you learn,
Every new actress must visit my mattress.
If you want in the movies, then show me your boobies,
Because if you want the role, you gotta smoke this pole,
And wear something scant or I'll find a potted plant.
I'm just a merchant, my dear, let me make this clear:
I trade my chosen cream for the goyim dream,
You'll be rich and famous when I'm done with your anus,
I'll go balls deep and you can be the next Meryl Streep,
So stop with the kvetching, it's time for some stretching!

You can always literally count on AnCaps

Dude fucking pestered uncomfortable women about watching him shower and jerk off. Most of them were already hired before he cornered them during 'hotel meetings', which he held normally with both sexes to avoid suspicion.

youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0

Nothing. This whole thing blew up here because le ebil kikes meme but it's nothing more than the lynching of an alpha by a horde of sour betas.

If there's anyone to blame in all this it's the literal whores who willingly had sex with him for easy fame. Fuck them and fuck women in general, they're all essentially prostitutes. Except for my mom of course.

It undermines the prog fem Hollywood narrative.

Stop treating actors and actresses like children. They know what they're getting into. And if they were a child, their parents knew what's the deal-o.

Selling your body is the most progressive thing you can do. Their body their choice

Here in America prostitution is illegal, and if his lawyers are good enough to get him off on just prostitution charges, and not rape and the other litany of sexual charges that are coming... Fine. It's not so much that I'm a sour beta, it's that I don't like the law being skirted by people because of status and connections. From any perspective you look at this, his/their actions were distasteful and shouldn't be allowed to proliferate through a decent society. There's reason the military has strict law against this, and even dating underlings.

This isn't simple prostitution, I don't know why shills are boiling it down to this. These are people accusing him of SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, not the cops charging him with SOLICITING A PROSTITUTE.

absolutely nothing. sex isn't a sacred sanctimonious ritual to be protected and revered. it's just genitals rubbing together. Women were born with a goldmine between their legs. Men have to work and fight to eat.
When a man decides to share his food with a woman, what is he getting in return?? It's the natural order of supply and demand. A fair and even exchange. Men want pussy and maybe companionship. perhaps offspring.
Women need food and shelter.
In this case they want fame and longevity in their careers.
This system of rich kikes trading gorgeous young pussy for fame is what has fueled Hollywood and the entertainment industry since forever!
If it topples you can bet your clueless ass the rich horny kikes that make the world keep spinning will be replaced by brainless dykes with a multi-cultural, transgender, disabled, fat agenda.
The beautiful women we all love seeing on the silver screen will be replaced by fat ugly dykes because "diversity is beautiful".
The strong White heroes in movies will be replaced by black faggots with chink boyfriends.
Hollywood is falling apart at the seams and you need look no further than the undoing of this powerful mega kike. If he falls it will only be a matter of time before our beloved JEWlywood with our beautiful women and strong men is completely taken over by nigger-loving, faggot-loving dyke liberals.
This is the future you chose Sup Forums. This is the bed you made and now you will fucking sleep in it

>GUIZ, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH PROSTITUTION, GEEZ!

What about a man using his power to force women into situations that where sexual acts are directly related to career status... oh and they don't seem to be too happy about it.
^

Difference between standard food/shelter with an alpha, and goldiggers.

One sees reliability and a likable alpha, and the other just sees green notes, not giving a shit if it's being held by the biggest beta on the planet.

>implying I care about something besides vidya and anime

As long as you record it and you have a permit then nothing

said the last of the dying breed of white man. Sad!
fucking kill yourself.

>When Bill Clinton does it, its fine
>When Harvey Weinstein does it, its fine
But all Trump fans are misogynist, xenophobic racists, regardless of whether they've ever done anything or not. The Left is trying very hard to be the thought Police

hahah. It's like you're pretending you don't know the truth or something.

says the guy illogically shilling on Sup Forums.

You faggot really have a lot of nerve. Let me give you a tip. Most of here really don't give a fuck, but we'll attack any easily winnable argument.
Log off, pham, days over.

>implying I don't think that it's fine regardless your political affiliation

>Implying dykes like lena dunham aren't patient zero of the jewish cancer you speak of to begin with.
OY VEYYY wherever will I go to receive my daily dose of jewish agitprop and World War 2: 2001 Holocoaster Space Oddysseys, user? Will I ever recover?

it was more like "hey let me jack off while you watch and i'll make you rich and famous"
and then the whores, being whores, throw the guy under the bus to retain some amount of relevance when it starts fading.

harvey did nothing wrong

except being born a kike

>From any perspective you look at this, his/their actions were distasteful and shouldn't be allowed to proliferate through a decent society

I think this is the crux of it, and I wholeheartedly agree, even when the 'superlative' wording of my post might suggest otherwise. It's just that the way in which this case has been portrayed by the media only reinforces the idea that men are evil and lascivious monsters by nature, because the "victims" (some of the most notorious and affluent women in the world, mind you) were apparently too scared and powerless to do anything about this predatorial 65yo man before the scandal blew up. No responsibility at all, the perpetuation of the double standard through which the actions of women are judged, and also of their status as mythical creatures incapable of wrongdoings.

Flaggot!

>harvey did nothing wrong
Hollywood is literally the epitome of the left. They ran a propaganda campaign against Trump based on SJW, neo-liberal bullshit (and to an extent are still doing it). HE DID DO SOMETHING WRONG BY THEIR RULES SIMPLY BY ACCUSATION.

No one cares about these millionaires that play pretend for a living crying into their 1000 dollar pillows because they had some cock in them they weren't entirely sure they wanted in them, yet bought them their 1000 dollar pillows to cry into.

Everyone is hyped to see the left imploding based 100% on the rules they wrote themselves.

Just to clarify, I'm not a sociopath, I don't wish ill on anyone, but I do enjoy watching this episode of, "Snake Eats it Tail."

Welcome to the Libertarian Party