Thoughts on this man Sup Forums?

Thoughts on this man Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/10/10/soros-plan-satan-assault-europe/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/05/leaked-docs-show-how-soros-spends-big-to-keep-populists-out-of-power-in-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the same thing i think about israel

real life version of a comic super villain

wants to watch the world burn.

Trying to get leaders to fight Russia, which NK may escalate

>muh george soros
He's like our Hitler in that we just instinctively say he did everything evil in the world now.

Oh is that the faggot T_D talks about all the time?

He's pushing hard on a global, liberal agenda in order to "red pill" everyone.

4D chess

He's the reason Satan screens his calls now.

Literally Satan.

This.

Rothschild's sidekick.

kys achmed

needs to be killed

i think he a good guy. y dont we all just go to bed this is getting us nowhere right guys?

Rothschild Zionist pretending to be anti-Israel to support divisive anti-nationalist left-wing groups across the globe.

This.

The Soros Plan Is a Satanic Assault on Europe, Says Hungarian Lawmaker

Hungarian government minister András Aradszki has told the country’s parliament that is was a ‘Christian duty to struggle against the Satanic Soros Plan’, and defend against assaults on faith, Europe, and the family.
Referencing the ‘Three Secrets of Fatima’, the apocalyptic visions revealed to three children by a Marian apparition in 1917 in Fatima, Portugal, the energy undersecretary said: “We see this [assault] in abortion, same-sex marriage, and the propagation of politicised gender theory.”

“We see attacks against the great European family, when Soros and his comrades want to destroy the independence, autonomy, and values of the nation, and diluting the Christian spirit of Europe with the forced resettlement of tens of millions of foreign migrants,” Mr. Aradszki, whose Christian Democratic People’s Party (KDNP) is in coalition with Prime Minister Viktor Orbán’s conservative Fidesz party, told fellow MPs on Monday.

“But the fight against Satan is a Christian duty. Yes, I speak of an attack by Satan, who is also the angel of denial, because they are denying what they are preparing to do — even when it is completely obvious. They frantically try to prove that there is no quota, there is no compulsory settlement, and the Soros Plan does not exist,” he added.

breitbart.com/london/2017/10/10/soros-plan-satan-assault-europe/

Has anyone got the Soros Open Society leaks?

I want to have a bullet party with him.

Absolute trash who deserves to die in the most painful way imaginable.

Social engineer.

Well, for example, it's Soros founded.

sad thing is, there is no Super Hero.

He is the human embodiment of evil

Leaked Docs Show How Soros Spends Big To Keep Populists Out Of Power In Europe

dailycaller.com/2017/04/05/leaked-docs-show-how-soros-spends-big-to-keep-populists-out-of-power-in-europe/

>more leaks analysis at end of the article

Her Majesty should have put a bounty on his head after Black Wednesday.