Racist FBI Adds New Threat

Too soon, feds. Too soon.
>tikitorch_march.jpeg
>As white supremacists prepared to descend on Charlottesville, Virginia, in August, the FBI warned about a new movement that was violent, growing, and racially motivated. Only it wasn't white supremacists; it was "black identity extremists."
>Amid a rancorous debate over whether the Trump administration has downplayed the threat posed by white supremacist groups, the FBI's counterterrorism division has declared that black identity extremists pose a growing threat of premeditated violence against law enforcement.
>"The FBI assesses it is very likely Black Identity Extremist (BIE) perceptions of police brutality against African Americans spurred an increase in premeditated, retaliatory lethal violence against law enforcement and will very likely serve as justification for such violence," reads the report, marked for official use only and obtained by Foreign Policy.
>Some 748 people have been shot and killed by police so far in 2017, including at least 168 African-Americans.
>The report, dated Aug. 3 — just nine days before the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville turned deadly — appears to be the first known reference to "black identity extremists" as a movement. But former government officials and legal experts said no such movement exists, and some expressed concern that the term is part of a politically motivated effort to find an equivalent threat to white supremacists.
>black_man_in_US_Army_uniform.png
>"They are grouping together Black Panthers, black nationalists, and Washitaw Nation," said the former homeland security official. "Imagine lumping together white nationals, white supremacists, militias, neo-Nazis, and calling it 'white identity extremists.'"
>confederateflags.jpeg

archive.is/xR2pK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-gf6UAIVeJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jew-funded police-mafia offended by implications of racism.

More news at 6

748 killed.
168 niggers.
What do?

>Anyone who is surprised by the FBI tracking what they call "Black Extremism" needs to look back at their history.
I agree, Lynn. Let's spread the word about Malcolm X's hatred and violence.

I know better than to expect integrity from msm, but I had to share this article with Sup Forums.

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>the alt-right is real and they're terrorists
>black identity extremists don't exist
They're so close.

>Cause of death: Assassination
>HMMMMMMMMMMM

>We can't be extremists, remember slavery?
but, is the FBI /ourguy/?

>there are no black extremist movements
What group was that nigger a part of, the nigger who said they need to kill white babies?

niggers literally BTFO

>Black Panthers and BLM just don't exist, there is no evidence of it anywhere, says university researchers amid black campus riot.

There are more black hate groups in America than what ones as tracked by the SPLC and ADL.
The Jews themselves say there are more negro threats than Klan and Nazi orgs out there. They demonize whites in the media but behind closed door the Jew knows negroes are a big threat to them. If the Kosher community had a bunch of nogs around their temple they'd be sweating bullets.

>critics

youtu.be/-gf6UAIVeJQ

>imagine grouping together white nationalists, supremacists, neo-nazis and calling it "white identity extremists"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you fucking serious? You stupid fucking sycophantic government and media propaganda retards constantly correlate any construction of white preservation into white supremacy and racial genocide. You fucking retards do the exact thing: in this very article, you classed together civic nationalists, white nationalists, racial supremacists, neo-nazis, skinheads, kkk, neo-confederates, American history preservationists, and free speech supporters as "white supremacists descending upon Charlottesville"- and you're complaining that extremist niggers and radical communists are being classified as a domestic threat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHBAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
fucking pathetic
you propagandist niggers need to be executed
you each disgust me
none of you deserve to live

I wonder how many deaths they've caused by blocking freeways and emergency services from their destinations.

>good night black pride
IMPLYING THEY HAD ANY TO BEGIN WITH

HAHAHAHA STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS HAVE LITERALLY NO HISTORY KEK KEK KEK

JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY RACE MORE RETARDED THEN THEM IS ABOS KEKKEKEKEKKEK

I clicked on an article about black extremist terrorists and all I got was this white guilt trip.