Do blacks have a low IQ because of genetics or systematic racism?

Do blacks have a low IQ because of genetics or systematic racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

charlierose.com/videos/18174
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtube.com/watch?v=XZde5VDAA8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Love that memory...

The lowest IQs found in the world are found in African nations. Draw your own conclusions. Unless you're black...

Genetics. At best, intelligence is some sort of inherited trait.

Read the Bell Curve and stop trolling Sup Forums

IF it was racism, why are blacks in Africa so fucking stupid? Far more stupid than American Blacks.

Genetics

Ahh... Nothing quite like the giancolos hills overlooking Rome...

>systematic racism

oh, you mean like affirmative action? I think so, because I'd never go to a black doctor like fucking ever.

blacks have the highest genetic variety, and that means some of them are very bright

but on average they get a raw deal, which means on average they're not going to impress. This includes in African countries, where all their shit's messed up and anyone smart enough to help just says fuck it and leaves

OP: Read this book for all the answers you want, on the genetic basis for IQ.

Or watch this video at 42:30 till the end for two of the greatest scientists of the 20th century discussing the matter.

charlierose.com/videos/18174

>tfw will never be young and naive, drinking cheap lambrusco wine in the giancolo hills overlooking rome

Forgot to post the book

Frank Miele Conversations with Arthur Jensen

Squid have a higher genetic variability than humans that means there is a squid out there somewhere building quantum computers and designing hedge mazes.

fucking FALSE

yep, and the reason american blacks are better off is because a lot of them are actually mulattoes

obama, MLK jr., Neil deGrasse Tyson, kek

squid aren't humans tho

Racism doesn't cause someone to be stupid. Possibly affects the number outcome of a test, but it doesn't make you biologically stupid.

Fiercely...united

systematic genetics

Lots of factors...

> genetics
> epigenetics
> nutrition
> parenting
> culture

The last ones can't override the fact that their brains are smaller

Genetics. Blacks in africa are a standard deviation or more lower IQs than those in the US. This puts them at animal levels of intelligence.

By far the best of sam hyde's work

Jews have suffered racism and 'systematic oppression' for many centuries. Didn't exactly give them low IQ.

Just accept that they're a large population without significant beneficial traits, or don't.

>blacks have the highest genetic variety, and that means some of them are very bright

So there is still hope...

Do whites have lower fast twitch muscle because of genetics or systemic racism?

This is how stupid you sound.

Blacks have a low IQ because
1) They've had maybe 70 years to get some decent natural selection in regard to education and intelligence, which isn't long enough.
2) Black culture vilifies well educated black people as being traitors to their race.
3) Being book smart doesn't keep you alive in Chicago or whatever urban hive hell hole niggers like to live in.

Systemic Gibsmedatism

According to both the 'Colorado Adoption Project' and the Mineapolis project, there is zero correlation between nurture and intectually capacity. It appears as though a person's intelligence is purely nature. In other words, it's impossible to teach a person to be smarter. Either you are born with it or you are not.

genetics.

neither are niggersresearchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

listen, you clearly didn't get the point of what I was trying to get at, however oversimplified I was making it, but I'll try this again.

if anyone is going to assert anything about the biological basis for intelligence, they better start giving functional evidence and stop using correlations to justify their shitty beliefs.

You're correct, there's nothing inherently about gene quantity that necessitates any population must get a certain number of adaptive traits, including intelligence. But, unless you're gonna say The Intelligence Genes didn't arise until after white people came around, you should either be pointing to actual evidence that mutations in the ectoderm based on melanin production leads to changes in intelligence, or defining loci and quantitatively demonstrating their absence in populations.

If there are broad loci with broad distribution in a population, it's reasonable to guess there are high highs and low lows, if they have the full regimen of genes across the population. The highest of the high don't need to be beyond other populations, but it demonstrates a capacity that isn't necessarily due to skin color, and this information shouldn't be used to treat groups poorly when individuals within that group are more than capable and deserve fair judgment.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in nations where the have the most self determination. Sub-Saharan Africa was largely untouched by non-Blacks for thousands of years. The results speak for themselves.

The same thing can be seen on a shorter time scale in Haiti where 200 years of Black self determination in a small area that was left them in Western standards of development of the era has turned into a nation with statistics and levels of development similar to sub-Saharan Africa.

>this information shouldn't be used to treat groups poorly when individuals within that group are more than capable and deserve fair judgment.

Yeah let's organize our entire society to pander to outliers.

Just watch jeopardy

You tell me

Um, howabout we have society based on individualism and let individuals thrive

>Do blacks have a low IQ because of genetics or systematic racism?
Irrelevant question.

Why don't they want to learn and improve themselves and black society?

>mutations in the ectoderm based on melanin production leads to changes in intelligence

I think the point is that environmental and evolutionary pressures lead to changes in many things including skin tone and intelligence.

Though interestingly enough if you look into the Russian Fox Study you'll note that the fur color does seem to correlate with aggression.

Lastly, when dealing on the macro scale as in societies we must deal with averages and not individuals. A few good apples don't make a viable orchard.

>they better start giving functional evidence and stop using correlations
It's darkly amusing how many people take introductory statistics and then go around spouting 'correlation is not causation' without really understanding the relationship. You cannot have causation without correlation, and significant correlation on its own is sufficient for making a working predictive model. You do not need to understand precisely how gravity works to make accurate predictions about its effects based on partial information. The corruption of academia by these sorts of half-assed appeals to perfection (which are extremely selective in their application) is destroying the entire Western intellectual system.

>mutations in the ectoderm based on melanin production leads to changes in intelligence
It's literally the colour of skin:

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?

> In 40 species of wild vertebrates, darker pigmented individuals are more aggressive and sexually active.
> Cross fostering studies and pharmacological dose manipulations establish the role of the melatonin system.
> We review the human literature within and between populations and find similar relationships with pigmentation.
> Darker individuals average higher levels of crime, sexual activity including HIV/AIDS, and lower IQ.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Genetics and their environment. Niggers literally gained a few IQs from just being around whites, where they otherwise would be living in mud huts

>IF it was racism, why are blacks in Africa so fucking stupid?

Cuz yurpian scientists gave them AIDS.

>Niggers literally gained a few IQs from just being around whites
they gain intelligence by learning a non-apefrican language

nigger languages do not make it possible to discuss the future or to think abstractly

A >130 IQ white is common, a >130 IQ black is rare as fuck

1) I think there's a better case to be made about isolated populations than skin color, maybe Africans with less contact with outsiders could reasonably have fewer adaptive traits that influence intelligence. I think blanket statements about a whole continent are just plain stupid though.

2) That sounds like a cool study I'll check it out ty

3) I disagree

Yeah well I think you're using the Fallacy Fallacy Fallacy. I didn't say observations are useless, I'm saying I can make up any story I want and it can fit within a correlation. You need more than that, and if you don't keep testing your model while also treating people like shit, that's unscientific.

I guess I have some reading to do

Yes, sometimes you fail at life because your entire family fails at life and smart people like to fuck each other. I'm going with Genetics

>I'm saying I can make up any story I want and it can fit within a correlation
no you can't

L O V E T H A T M E M O R Y

okay read it as "As long as I'm consistent with observations..."

It's not until you use deductive reasoning with experiments that you actually get to the heart of the matter. Induction is by its nature uncertain, and the nature of the world doesn't have to appeal to our intuition

you sound like a pseudointellectual who is just parroting what you've heard other people say/write

>society
>based on individualism

No.

and you sound like someone who spends a lot of time calling other people pseudointellectuals instead of making an argument

i posted plenty of sources. it's genetic.

It's the whole country

youtube.com/watch?v=XZde5VDAA8U

Horrible schools where blacks live in America. Basically no schools to lowtier schools in Africa.

Yeah he might try to treat you with bleach.

and I literally said I had to read your thing

but then you somehow found it problematic that I said, in a vacuum and on general principle, you need more than correlations to prove a point

as if that is in any way, shape or form, inaccurate

Because there's little to no educational system in most African countries.

People need to stop trying to save the african countries. Nature wants to kill them off so let it.

explain how niggers do poorly at good schools. school does not govern intelligence

why are africans too stupid to make their own educational systems?

>implying neets here have the attention span to read an entire book
if they did, they'd be productive members of society

Genetics, and you know it or you wouldn't bother posting this bait. End of thread.

Because only smart populations develop the concept of a pedagogical curriculum you moron

What about blacks in other places, like america or uk

If you think about it genetics is systemic racism.

For as much hell as the jews have gone through they should have 50 IQ, but they don't.

You do the math.

Poor living and cultural conditions undoubtedly contribute to the lower average IQ of people of African heritage

But I think It's a folly to believe that If all else was equal, that Whites and Blacks would be on par. There is very clearly a genetic component to IQ, and that Whites and Asians have higher potential. Likewise, because IQ is mostly inheritable, It would take generations for Africans to catch up to Whites and Asians even If policies were put in place to try and equalise the races.

The stark difference between African Americans and Africans is likely the result of both the improved culture and living conditions of the United States compared to Africa over the last 200 years, and the ~20-30% European admixture that your average African American has.

What does a black and Indian (push start not pull) even look like?

Shitty person or shit environment they live in.

the environmental piece has been disproven. so you are saying that most blacks are shitty people

Obviously racism.
Africans are intelligent kangz.

Yeah, that may be fault of the people living there...

>inb4 colonialism

Uhh uhh RASSSSSISM

That depends. Most would say imperialism, I would say there constant wars with each other and that local leaders want to keep them dumb. There's not just one reason but many.

right but there were no educational systems in europe, china, or the middle east... until we invented them.

how come africans havent invented education systems even THOUSANDS of years after it has already been invented and is literally the most simple copy paste with thousands of people throwing money just begging them to go to school?

black africans are a million times more retarded than black americans

early european settlers of the new world thought it was immature to enslave native americans.

blacks were literally barking dogs

haiti revolted overthrew the white man, and is now the poorest country in the new world.

its genetics

You don't add lead to the water of a people to make them stupid if they are naturally and already stupid.

SYSTEMATIC RACISM CONDESCENDANCE NARCISSISM ON A COSMIC AND DIMENSIONAL SCALE

PRIME EXAMPLE OF CONDESCENDANT OPPRESSIVE NARCISSISM >IS< AFRICA ON A DIMENSIONAL ASPECT IT HOLDS THE MOST POTENTIAL AND GETS ATTACKED ON THE SPITIRUAL RESONANCE >THE< MOST THEN COMES INDIA THEN COMES ASIA
ECT. ECT. FIGURE IT OUT EVERYNE ELSE THAT SPEWS LIES IS THE MACHINE THAT DRIVES IRRELEVANCE WITH DECEPTION AND GENOCIDAL SOUL DESTRUCTION

IT iS DISPICABLE.

AT THIS TIME A MANIFESTATION OF CONSCIOUSNESS THAT RESIDES IN WHITE EUROPEAN MALES GLOBALLY EMIT A DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY FEAR BASED EGO COMPLEX COINCIDING EVER SO CONVENIENTLY WITH DEVIOUS JEW`LERY

fucking fuck every last one of these snake ass lying deceptives of

SOOOO..

>I would say there constant wars with each other and that local leaders want to keep them dumb
this didn't stop whites, asians, middle easterners, indians from making functional education systems or from being above-retard intelligence. try again

In America and Britain, most blacks live in povert stricken neighborhoods. These type of neighborhoods have horrible school hence bad grades and not much learning.

>SYSTEMATIC RACISM
give me one example without typing in all caps

No, but a lot of their culture plays a part to it. I'll give you an example, if you take a hillbilly family vs a rich family, who's more likely to push a better education for their child?

wrong. affluent niggers are still retarded. poor whites outperform affluent nogs. try again

I agree, just like Mexico's cartels are the fault of Mexicans.

i do not understand the point of your question and how it applies to niggers being innately retarded

false analogy. mexican cartels represent a very small proportion of the mexican population. dumbass niggers represent a large proportion of the black population. try again

>I think blanket statements about a whole continent are just plain stupid though.

Good for you. Go live around a large population black Africans anywhere on Earth and see for yourself.

Make all the excuses you like for their dysfunction, do your very best to try to uplift them and see how it plays out for you. Those of us who have had to actually deal with them and have seen the science, and believe in evolution have made up our minds. You'll be hard pressed to find someone who has lived around black Africans and learned their true nature to come around and decide "oh, they're just like us but with a different paintjob", while you can find endless stories of people who went from paintjob theory to "race war now".

>Make all the excuses you like for their dysfunction, do your very best to try to uplift them and see how it plays out for you.

I don't want to figure out

t. pajeet

LARPing as a nigger on Sup Forums. You've finally arrived.

Not bad though, you got the all caps thing right but you need to spell more things wrong and abbreviate more words with indecipherable baby-talk.

Keep practicing, 3/10 bait

generally speaking....blacks are low iq because blacks are sexually attracted to traits/values that are not connected to having high iQ

>most blacks live in povert stricken neighborhoods.

What happened to those neighborhoods that made all the businesses and taxpayers move out and all the crime and poverty move in?

art in random warehouses all over brooklyn

They have had schools but in different ways. Look at Egyptian history for example. But you also must look at what each culture values. For example, gun powder. China invented it but European put it to a different use than China. Does that mean China smarter than Europeans for creating it? Education comes in different forms and uses.

Does drinking cheap lambrusco wine, in the janiculum hills overlooking rome, make me a fag?

Neither, It's because of ideology

Both. But, it's more genetics than oppression. See interracial adoption studies.

>Both
give examples of systematic racism

To what aspects though. All these people you describe has relationships with each other exchanging information. Africa is a weird anomaly in continents. They are seen in history as excluded from other continents in the exchange of information. There's a lot of variables to the reason why that is.

*fiercely* united.