What could possibly beat this guy?

What could possibly beat this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/24-character-profile-son-goku
narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26376&page=4
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2116-character-profile-saitama
youtube.com/watch?v=WOvxWQOWv-8
capsing.tumblr.com/post/133659188763/one-punch-man-the-party-pooper-post
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing, its the vital point of his character/existence.

Son Goku
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/24-character-profile-son-goku

>Destructive Capacity: At least multi-galaxy level+ (a bit weaker than Beerus, fought him at 70% power with 80% of his own power, Goku's clash with Beerus was shown destroying objects light years away)

>Speed: MFTL+ (billions of times, fought 70% Beerus)
Beerus' Speed
narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26376&page=4
Short version, Beerus crossed thousands of light years in minutes for fun (DBS EP 2). Which makes Beerus about 12 to 120 billion times FTL.

>Durability: At least multi-galaxy level+

Saitama
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2116-character-profile-saitama

>Destructive Capacity: Continent level+, likely higher (matched the energy of an incoming meteor and fragmented it violently in the process, sending pieces flying all over Z city, also generated a massive shockwave on the moon)

>Speed: Sub-Relativistic+ (traveled from the moon to earth in a matter of seconds)

>Durability: Continent level+, likely higher (plowed through the meteor head on without sustaining so much as a scratch)

>Weaknesses: None notable; tends to not take fights seriously due to boredom

Goku wins easy.
One Punch Saiyan.

Dubs have spoken

Elder god demonbane.

The cock

GER

me

But he beated the dominatoe of the universe. And the dominator said that he had been trough all the galaxy and not found a worthy opponent.

Madara Uchiha

Dominator*
Sorry for the gramatical mistakes

I'm sure Inaho could think up a way to take him down.

dio brando

Toon force characters like Bugs Bunny and Popeye.

Iihiko Shishime can beat any character because he has the meta power of being a reader inside a manga. He can hurt characters like they're made of the paper they're drawn on. For instance, one of his abilities is irreparable damage that cannot heal because if you crumple, tear, burn, or stain a manga page in real life it cannot return to how it was. Likewise he cannot be harmed for the same reasons that an inanimate manga cannot harm the reader

Supermarket sales ending
Supermarket closure
Favorite foodstuffs selling out of stock
Life getting in the way of his savings extravaganza

Yeah, I have lostvto that aswell.
So many many times.

Sakamoto.

Feminism:
youtube.com/watch?v=WOvxWQOWv-8

My dick

toonforce
the dick
any universe that doesn't follow his own format
ntr artists
the inevitable heat death of the universe
getting banned

Tax man. He has forgotten to pay his taxes.

Crippling depression

Time. No one defeats old age.

Which one my dude?

Saitama has infinite potential, like goku or supes.
Theyd cancel each other out i think

Dude could only wipe the surface of the Earth at best. Fucking Roshi could probably do that.

Lt. Frank Drebin, Police Squad

>Supes
Depends which Supes. For close to a century he's been written by literally hundreds of authors. Every Superman might as well be an entirely different character. The "lifts a quintillion tons with one arm" Superman might have effectively infinite power though.

>Goku
Muh laserring

it seems like cancer is already beating him

this

or maybe even the gay priest could beat the shit out of him, they are too many ways of do it.

Haruhi. Haruhi is also a better anime than OPM.

The only Supes that effectively could beat Saitama is probably Silver Age, considering how he basically was galaxy buster tier with every bullshit ability that you could put "super" in front of.

>"Oh no, my super-moneyshot sent Lois Lane into the 47th dimension!"

Kek'd

What material can withstand such a pressure?
Supes is weaker than a piece of metal, and the room he was standing in. Strongest my ass.

To be the devil's advocate, he was doing that with one arm and it was explicitly stated that was nowhere near his maximum power.

Women.

He disempowered Fubuki so hard, tumblr threw a hissyfit over it.
capsing.tumblr.com/post/133659188763/one-punch-man-the-party-pooper-post

God you are a goddamn faggot
I usually don't get why anyone would allow a fandom to ruin a series for them but I sorta get why people rip on DBZ and OPM when people like you who don't get the point of the latter exist
I await the day when I can slap the retard out of mooks like you across the internet. Until then, I'd warn you not to reproduce, but I doubt you have much of a say in the matter anyway.

onii-sama

The thing is that the number is too big to be believable. If you use the short scale, 200 quintillion tons is 2 x 10^23 kg, or 1/30 of the mass of the earth. If you use the long scale, it is 2x10^35, or the mass of 100,000 suns.

In either case it's either a bogus number or a universe that has nothing to do with our universe.

everything alright?

Reinhardt

Umaru , she's clearly more hayai than him.

Maybe Popeye

Griffith might pull some mind fuck on him

The strongest man in the world.

The strongest gamer

we don't now his full potential so everyone I guess until proven otherwise.

It'd have to be Demonbane, wouldn't it?

/thread

Dio talks so much his opponents have fucking hours to find a way around his bullshit. He could have someone dead to rights in front of him, frozen in time, and manage to prattle on long enough for the opponent to get out of it

She's dead, user.

OPM operates under cartoony logic though since his clothes also survive all the insane shit he goes through with no visible wear and tear in most cases.

Delicious.

Not only that, but he specifically goes into a last resort mode that he can only use once. So he was at an even higher power level than his max when conquering the entire universe prior.

his strength is just a fluke of breaking the Limiter though. nobody in all their various anime backstories, ever pushed themselves as hard as Saitama did just by doing a simple but strict exercise routine EVERY, SINGLE, DAY, no exceptions, no compromises. he just doesn't know the Limiter is a thing.

So, what, a character being more powerful means a better written show now or something?

>All these idiots insisting on beating him in a physical contest
You two have it right.

watch a dozen shounen, check out superman as a lot of his stories play on the same plot gimmick as saitama's, get a clue/read the atmosphere/take a hint, yukkuri your shitiette, come back, watch opm, and see for yourself

Literally nobody he's a joke a parody it's like asking who could beat squirrel girl ffs, is this what's come of us arguing about anime Squirrel girl

>NTR Artist
>The inevitable heat death of the universe
lol

You'd have to be nuts to try and fight Squirrel Girl. Walnut the strongest character, shes got a lot going for her.
But all in all, its just acorny joke.

10/10

One Kick Man. Here is an artists interpretation of their battle.

The only correct answer

She sure is

Can someone find that damn page where the mosquito and gorilla villains run a restaurant together

one kick man

Trained assassins

No one his strength defies logic as his routine for beating a planet buster run 100 kms everyday for three years etc doesnt explain his absurd strength.

This

>Hey, Saitama-kun. Do you wish for a new world?

Saitama is a human. Captain America's serum makes him as strong, agile, and fast as a human can possibly be.

So, Captain America.
Also, since Spider-Man is stronger than Captain America, he could also take Saitama.

couldn't eatman eat him

No point posting after this girl, winner right here

Time. Outlive him.

Starvation

I wish we lived in a world where women weren't allowed to learn to read, write, or speak.

this wouldnt even work on garou let alone saitama

/thread

Damn the butt-blasting is real. These people literally can't take a joke.

To be fair

That guy that writes on the book and people die.

Sait, the protagonist of Half punch man

Any character with toonforce can kick his ass.
Who would win in a fight between Saitama and Squirrel Girl? The fight takes place off-panel.

You mean the gods gift for the future form oda?

Lelouch can . He is immortal and he can to to punch himself

my're waifu

These dubs

you fucking wish, user.

>people unironically wrote this shit