Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Episode 18 is titled "From Zero"

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMnT1Eveijs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate whores who always cling to a man crying.

It'll be made with zero budget.

Is that why you left Rosewaal?

Was he gay?

Is it sunday yet

what did rem do that's unforgivable?

Roswaal was only her apprentice, and pupil.

Let's stick with this. I fucked up the one I made by putting the Subject in the name field.

Seriously though, I think the series will need to adapt a few parts of Arc 4.

It just can't simply end with Arc 3 while destroying nearly its fanbase.

No.

Exist. Oh wait

Nope.
The series will end in tears.

Is he going to be alright...?

>i'm the only emiliafag
seriously how can anyone love rem after this episode

So... What is the royal succession about ? Is it even something relevant ?

On what is the haf-elf working on ? Is it important enough for not listening to Toyota ?

Yep, the tears of the fanbase when original end. The asshurt will be glorious.

>It just can't simply end with Arc 3 while destroying nearly its fanbase

Oh you poor fool.

Why do you think the light novel for the end of arc 3 wasn't released yet?

Can someone explain Bad Stars

why what did rem do?

>It just can't simply end with Arc 3 while destroying nearly its fanbase.

Greycat is co-directing the anime. It will end with the destruction and tears of the fanbase.

>Al thinks that this bitch needs to shut up
>Julius thinks how he's a cool knight
>Roswaal thinks how he will reveal his keikaku
>Felix thinks Crusch-sama and her wellbeing

Why is Felix the best?

and what broke off

Close. Her true crime was when she started to believe she had any right to exist and pursue a future she desired.

Stop posting this in every thread you fucking nignog
I agree though

Waifufags out

Ep 20 title is "Wilhelm Van Astrea"

Ep 21 is "The Bet Against Despair"

You'd best shut your mouth.

Do we even know who Al is?

who /slothful/ here?

Because not even she will love herself after that episode, so someone has to.

>Arc 3 ends
>Possible OVA to twist the knife
>People start begging for another season
>Another 2-cour

Please have it happen.

Why didn't Subaru just ask Betty for help?

What does the synopsis for ep 20 say?

>Wilhelm episode

Nice

> Wilhelm van Astrea
Holy shit.

>The Bet Against Despair

FOR MY LOVE

so about how accurate is this to the books? i know they leave out subaru's void trips between 'lives' but is there anything important that is only in the novels?

tfw you will never fuck Subaron

4 episodes left to cover LN8 and 9. Interesting.

I'LL! BET!

He did, he asked her to kill him so he can return, she refused for she got attached to him, and she feels it would be painful for her to do so.

Emilia is best girl, though I want him to end up with Rem.

Everything about Al. And I guess Felix healing Subaru while being suspicious could have been somewhat important.

I'm not saying that they should change it, rather there needs to be some spec of hope for people to look forward to. Hell even the first parts of Arc 4 weren't even all that glittery.

When Otto asked Subaru on what to do with Rem, he was surprised that he was told coldly to not touch her, since he would carry her instead. After thinking about what happened to Rem during the battle, he had Emilia insult him to clear his mind, then left for the library to visit Beatrice.

Because is a trap...

If it the rumor about 25 being a 1 hour special/two parter like episode 1 is real it will be around 5

It's actually closer to "It's the fault of the stars", where he's basically blaming bad luck for what comes next. Al's power has a random factor to it. He can create time loops, but he doesn't choose who the "victim" is. The "victim" being the guy who remembers what goes down in each loop. Al's power is basically to mentally break someone after forcing them through endless loops, or to use what he learns from those loops to his own advantage. He doesn't seem to know which will happen when he activates it.

I thought the anime is past the manga? How do you people know spoilers?

Fuck, I get the feeling they are going to skip this scene.

There's a limit to how much she can help.

>Felix healing Subaru while being suspicious could have been somewhat important

No, that was just silly SOL stuff happening, he wanted to make Rem jealous and cling to Subaru on purpose.

The anime is not based on the Light Novel that is based on the Web Novel.

>Hope
>In this series

I think they're gonna try to set the tone on this one.

Things are hardly that bad. Stop pushing the suffering meme. Arc 3 was the worst in terms of hopelessness, but so far things got much better.

Well if they want to put an opportunity for their to be a season 2 then they should make people excited or at least not leave in such a broken state.

Well I don't care what they skip from the Bettlejuice fight, as long as they end it on Who's Rem? again then its all good.

The thing is that wouldn't be a good ending to a season. If they leave a spec the tone of the series would fly out the window.

Can the LNfags lay off the spoilers, please? Use the spoiler function if you really have to post something.

Describe Rem is thinking/her emotions in this pic with one word

Rem pits
e
m

p
i
t
s

Author basically just thinks you need some despair with some hope. A person needs to suffer but also needs happy times to be complete.

The fuck are you going on about? There aren't any spoilers that hasn't been black barred as of yet.

>snow white hair
>pale skin
>frilly dress
>intelligent
>quite the banter
>shinpi as fuck

What's there not to like?

who?

Flustered

Is that not what the director is going for though? Isn't that what the author would be going for?

The higher the rise the greater the fall, don't know about you but Tappei is definitely setting Subaru up for something.

Shy.

Not him but does Arc 3 really end in such a way that it does leave people in a broken state?

It's not like you don't know I'm right. What else could she have been punished for? I'm not saying it's fair or just, I'm saying that's what she couldn't be forgiven for. As long as she was willing to stay back and simply accepted being rejected, she might have been fine.

>posting this in every single thread

Remfag falseflagging as Emiliafag falsefalgging as Remfag falseflagging even further as Emiliafag detected.

WET
E
T

Oh definitely.

Rem isn't for lewd.

She did accept, Subaru was the one who proposed their deal to always be there for each other and help each other, and so on.

Really?

It felt like a massive sucker punch to the gut.

Can't wait for C90.

She thinks about how she is going to be worshipped on an otaku imageboard

Get the fuck out.

Let's just say, nips are not used to heartache.

She accepted, but that didn't stop her from from bringing up the second wife thing and prying a love confession from him by pretending she was dying.
Never.

No

Well the timelines did reset after he dies.

So, this whole Rem thing is just going to grow more depressing, isn't it? There is no light at the end of the tunnel?

That's the just of what the novelfags are telling me. I should just drop the anime now while I'm ahead.

it's not fair ;_;

All the more delicious since she doesn't know that she confessed to Subaru. Meaning if ever she got the chance, she might do confess again

OH MAN THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.

エキドナたんマジ天使 - EMT

But "The Bet Against Despair" chapter comes before "Wilhelm Van Astrea" ???

I never actually thought about that. FUCK.

>inb4 she confesses again.

Watch the next episode to see her soar even higher in terms of best girl.

>There is no light at the end of the tunnel?
It's still possible for her to be saved.
I thought the whole "pretending to be dying" thing came after the whales were defeated, and didn't get reset at all.

Rem gets the short end of the stick constantly

They don't even stop at kicking a dead horse, they go even further and kick the spiritual remains of said dead horse. Constantly dangling infront of us a ending that will never happen. The man just loves to constantly rub salt on people's wounds.

His checkpoint is after the whale defeat later on, so her pretending to die did not reset.