Haha

The U.S. is out of the world cup, was this also Trump's fault?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuKDBPw8wQA
youtu.be/6FOG-1rmPHQ
youtu.be/Dy3iqsUzrkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=fuKDBPw8wQA

>the US was in the world cup
wat

>Soccer

No one cares. We don't even care about football anymore paco

>playing poor peoples trash ball

Go to bed, Paco.

Nobody cares about football

Sage this thread, we need to make Sup Forums great again. I've been away for some months and it become a shithole

>when your country sandbags in order to get the USA out of the WC
This is a feeling that mexicans and costaricans share atm.

>mexico actually thought we cared
lol cute, I hope Trump puts Soccer streams on your side of the wall(lores of course, cant be hogging our bandwidth)

Ungrateful mexican fucks. We saved their ass 4 years ago. Build the wall.

Socor, ah yeshs, teh bestest sport.

Soccer is gayer than ballet. Never seen any sport with less sportsmanship.

"w-who cares"

the us didint want to be targets in russia

>The U.S. is out of the world cup
when did we get in?

You didn't even get in, that's the point.

No one gives a shit. Why not assemble the people and fight corruption instead of wasting time on soccer pendejo.

We don't care about PovertyBall.

The only people in the US who care about cuckball are illegal immigrants

then why should i care?

burgers watch handegg, dont care about real sports much.

B-But they told me illegals don't vote.

What is the world cup?

Only faggots in America care about soccer

Not Trump's fault, just no one in burgerland really cares about soccer, except 12 year old girls.

You're not even slightly embarassed tha you won't be participating in the most watched sporting competition in the world because you got beat by a Rhode Island sized country filled with dindus in mud huts?

You got it correct.

Can't wait for the world cup.

Which team do you support, Sup Forums?

No wonder this country is so cucked, no pride

Soccer is for communists

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/6FOG-1rmPHQ

One of my parents is German, so America being kicked out is just funny.

>world cup
you know whats funny? how you keep reposing this but no true American gives a ship about soccer. You should be practicing your wall climbing skills, jone

youtu.be/Dy3iqsUzrkA

Pride is only worth a damn if there is something worth being proud about, like freedom or a dead communist. The only sport worth a damn involves a puck not a ball.

>prancing around for 90 minutes like an effeminate fairy
>being actually proud of this

Oh no how will we ever recover

Germany - France Final
(with Russia [becos Putin] and Argentina [becos Leo]) semi-finalists)
Guess Wer Gewinnt, nochmal?
>same ole

>Preferring nigger orgy called handegg
Lol

not politics, and who the hell cares. kill yourself.

>My brand of nigger orgy is better than yours because we have Arabs and Turks in it too

>"real men wear tights and wrestle with muscular black men for an hour"

did he kill kids as usual?

The WHAT?

>Turks
Never won anything
>Arabs
Never won anything
>Niggers
never won anything
>Niggerfied france
Never won anything, last time france won world cup it was an all white team
>Spics
7-1
"Soccer" is a white man's sport.

>not wanting to give niggers brain injuries and beat the shit out of them legally in front of thousands of people

Are you even white?

We don't need external validation from the rest of the world.

best football player is a gypsy.

>"Soccer" is a white man's sport.

This. I can't watch American football because its filled with fucking niggers.

>implying anyone but spics or niggers care
I forgot the world cup was even a thing until seeing this

Badminton or ping-pong?

>I don't care since we lost

>And entirety of Europe and Asia
Poortuguese homosexual is by far not the best

>implying I ever cared
Sorry my man, last time I ever saw a soccer ball was in a movie about a year ago about African blood diamonds
>not Americans
Talking from an American perspective senpai

>Bad news: It's a fucking world cup year. Good news: America is already out so you won't hear a word about it.

Thanks for the good news, Paco.

There's no such thing as an "American" outside of natives. No other country has anyone getting DNA tests done, because they actually have an identity.
>tfw everyone becomes a soccer expert overnight every 4 years

They don`t like football, they prefer Big Black slow NBA BULLS

lol fucking iceland can qualify and murrica can't. so much for those superior african american genes.

>implying I care about yanks having identity crises and needing to get DNA tests to try to fit in
Southern Pride my friend, i don't need to look to Europe to see who I am, I just look at My family history in the Confederacy

>southern

So you know there's a slave rapebaby in your ancestry and you're too scared to take the test and confirm it

No, I don't need to pay for some Jew DNA test to tell me who I am. I dont care either way and will live the rest of my life the same as I have been.

>if I get results I like, I'm an Aryan god, if I don't like the results, it's da jooz

haha no venue for soccer to kneel during our anthem on a world stage
libs lose AGAIN

Was the world cup going on?

>The U.S. is out of the world cup, was this also Trump's fault?

Fuck off American soccer style is kill vs euro
>Imagine if this happened

Kinda want it to happen it would be the last straw.

Soccer gaining steam in a country means the country is being invaded by poverty and 3rd world cunts so I am glad at least for now its still not popular here.

>implying I am a stormfag
Sorry, pal, I don't believe that aryans are a superior race. If they were they wouldnt be in constant crisis they put themselves in.

There is a cause and effect to all actions, sometimes with or without intervention.

Fuck you! I cared! This was suppose to be our time! Fuck all you spics, go support your team at your own land!

>implying burgersharts care about REAL football

Unlike the ((((NFL))), not enough anti-American kneeling kneegrows for the white Americucks to care.

Is that legal?

We've sucked at soccer for a long fucking time who cares. We btfo everyone at the olympics and other sports consistently

It was that shit coach's fault we lost so much. Fucker never did anything when ever the team was struggling and took all the credit when ever the team scraped by with a victory.

we don't care about soccer

if our football players played soccer nobody would ever win a single game against them

Oh my dear shitskin friend.

Soccer is seen as a womens sport in the US, mostly play by lesbians. Also rich parents put their toddlers in soccer so they can play a sport without getting hurt. Other than that, only you beans carr about it here.

Sports are for niggers and beaners and baby-boomers.

> He supports the shitty version of football where athletes play 1 hour and take a 3 hour break

At least, Americans are realizing that there are better things to do, than watch sports

MUH VIOLENCE! BRUTE FORCE IS ALL THAT MATTERS MURICA FUCK YEA

How do you play the ""sports"" you like to watch on a saturday afternoon? you buy yourself that ridiculous armor and then use the free fields in the park? you probably can't even do that and can't play without joining some organized team.

>lesbians

why does Italy care?

someones projecting

inferiority complex maybe?

world cup of what?

world cup is happening?

didn't even know or care

We play without the armor

World cup....no one in the US cares except the wetbacks

>The U.S. is out of the world cup

Good. I don't need to watch anymore virtue signalers kneeling during the anthem.

Fuck Soccer and fuck you too, Rodrigo...

>sportsballs games
Who gives a shit, beaner?

everything's legal if you're black enough

Does the rest of the world really not understand how little we give a fuck about soccer? Why do you think we have never been good at it? Because our population lacks athletic ability, or fuck to give? Idiots.