Jesus christ the ADL is going to make sure everything is sanitized and unoffensive

Jesus christ the ADL is going to make sure everything is sanitized and unoffensive

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/917752602011594752

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4

Raid?

No. Fun is banned on this shithole

Have the jews ever considered that its' their actions that cause people to despise them? It will never end so long as they continue what they are doing. No amount of censorship or imprisoning people will change that.

Based ADL. Neck beard toxic males BTFO

Oh great. I can't wait until our government makes us stop saying big mean words against each other.

Boomers ruined the internet

Why is censorship coming from a coalition of minorites instead of an oppressive government?

I thought hate speech was free speech?

They can't even admit to anything.

Jews love censorship and want to end all free speech on the internet. If the Jew doesn't okay it, it's getting banned

How do we close our eyes if our eyes aren’t real?

>If we censor what everyone does or says over the internet then surely everybody will like us

>hate speech

sounds like the nunazis

lol soo many people calling out these kikes, feels good

Sup Forums has jew owned mods already. Been banned for calling them out twice before.

THE GOYIM HAVE REACHED CRITICAL KNOWING LEVELS!!!

SHUT IT DOOOOOWWWWNNNNNN!!!

They've been wanting to do this for decades, it's only recently that the Internet has become the right climate for them to strike.

I think theyre getting scared.

My thoughts exactly. Checked and keked

It'd be crazy and tragic is someone drove a truck through their solutions lab.

I have a Final Solutions Lab for these kike vermin.

translation: People are waking up to the sneaky tricks of Jews so we got all these other jews together to stop them.

Why the fuck is this allowed in america? Were supposed to be about free speech and using truth to guide us to a better future but along come these idiots to shut that down. How long will people stand by and let this happen, the time for talk is long passed, if people want to protect the future then action must be taken.

Who will lead us? DOnt say Donald Trump he let his own daughter get brainwashed into this whole mess.

Our government can't and won't, as declared by the Supreme Court. Trump is going to stock it full of conservatives, as well, so it will be even more so protected.

Garbage countries like Canada, Germany, and England have no such recourse, however. They're totally fucked in the very near future, if not already.

Why would companies listen to a group of radicals over the SC?

downloaded, raping

raping?

become bait

Trump.

>oy vey shut down the internet
Expect irl shitposts within a month.

hah cool ADL that sounds real gay good on ya!

hmm

race you to the top

What could they possibly do that isn't already being done?

T-they could n-never shut down the board, r-r-right? Sup Forums's is the only unit in the world able to contain such autism, it could never be destroyed...right?

>free of hate and intimidation
Good luck with that no in sight goal.
>Sup Forums
>dark web

We better watch out

>(((Political Discrimination)))

That's really unsubtle, huh.