Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Getting your political philosophy from fucked up cartoons is for losers.

well what? none of that shit has a point or has anything to do with using voter ID to keep libshit democrats from
voting with graveyards. eat a dick.

Think for yourself OP. Don't let this drawn bullshit persuade you, come to the conclusion yourself.

And remember that most of this shit is kikery so, inherently evil

Is this saying that black people are stupid?

Yes, that is a hallmark of the contemporary liberal belief system.

Today I learned that liberals think illegals deserve a say in the governmental process and that black people are illiterate.

You have been brainwashed to believe that stupid shit.

The internet is a terrible medium for cultivating political opinions.

The attached image has not been photoshopped.

This. It's about keeping crooked Dems from voter fraud. That's why they are so against it.
Watch the Project Veritas videos showing high level Dems admitting to bringing people in from different areas to vote for them.

>just because blacks cant read and dont have $25 for an ID doesnt mean they shouldnt vote! What are you racist or something?!

honestly, i completely agree with this comic
for liberal whites to look down on blm but think mlk was a "great american" or some shit is ridiculous and hypocritical, he was openly funded by communists
however i disagree with them in the sense that they dont think all niggers should be deported or executed

I dont believe you.

1 of 2

>America doesn't have socialized healthcare
>we need to catch up with the rest of the world!
>The democratic nation, even fucking African ones require voter ID
>that would be racist
really jogs the noggin

>making sure only citizens vote and they only vote once like every normal country is racist

>thinking blacks are braindead and cant go to a fucking DMZ and get IDs isnt

fucking demoncrats

2 of 2

Actually if you wanted to make an argument you would say after the civil rights act passed it destroyed the black family and created the current problems it has now.
We wouldn't want to admit that having a family is an important part of modern life so we don't do that.

Well the similarity is fundamentally the destruction of political machines. Voter ID laws essentially mean only sovereign citizens can vote. The opposite is true of literacy laws which were in fact used to keep black out thus creating it's own type of political machine. The argument here that the cartoonist implicates is that political machines are wrong, but fails by comparing legal black illiterate citizens to illegal none sovereign citizens, but hopes the reader cannot make that distinction.

> Shit skins too stupid to sign a form and pay like $20 for an ID

Is..the cartoon trying to show that niggers have always been stupid?

>Yes, that is a hallmark of the contemporary liberal belief system.
Soft bigotry of low expectations.

its like he understands how shit dindus are but missed the point one of these days cultural enrichment will fix him

>implying peaceful sit-ins and sermons are the same as felonious negroes killing cops and destroying businesses

Don't get me wrong, both are fucked because (((they))) forced coexistence through both groups as vehicles, but fuck your leftist logic.

>India, with its 1 billion people, can handle voter IDs
>the US, with its 300+ million, cannot

Hmmm

> subsidized housing
> SNAP/EBT
> welfare/TANF
> Medicaid/CHIP
> Lifeline cell service
> LIHEAP paying bills
> Prescription drug subsidies
> State assistance

"There's no way we could possibly help poor people (but only poor blacks) get valid IDs."

/pol BTFO

>You've been brainwashed to believe evidence

Just look at this fat jew piece of shit.

Blacks were always citizens. They always should have been able to vote. Illegals were never citizens.

Ugh. I wish lefties didn't know what pol was.

You better wake up user. This is the face of comics today. Why don't you listen to everything that face has to say?!

You do realise all of those are designed to gain votes. Upon that realisation you must realise that by helping lower class to vote a certain party must have an agenda to do so. This is more of a question of which political side has to gain by voting as an illegal immigrant. Which has President Barack put it, "if you vote you are a citizen,"one must wonder which side benefits from this.

The truth about MLK is that both Democrats and the Media hated him. It was they who claimed him to be a race baiter, a coward, and that he started racial strife. It wasn't until the alphabet channels started getting new sponsors did media change their tune. MLK became known when he started successful boycotts of market franchises and major grocery conglomerates-- back then major sponsors of tv news. News original portrayed MLK as rabble-rouser a dumb nigger preacher. It took 5 years to change their tune

But wasn't he a rabble rouser and dumb nigger preacher? I mean, pretty much everybody called him out for it back in the day.

they know that minorities don't have 5 dollars and 5 minutes to spare to get a state issued id card so they can vote, so they turn the issue into a social justice problem and then the numales and bleeding heart liberals take care of it for them

MLK, Jr. was a nigger, a racemixing adulterer, and associated with Communists. James Earl Ray (or whoever) did nothing wrong.

He was a black preacher that used Reinhold Niebuhr's Christian Realism to make a case for civil rights