WEINSTEIN FLEES TO EUROPE THREAD #2

POLANSKI 2.0

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLNTEsl1mUo
dailywire.com/news/22121/former-dnc-chair-donna-brazile-deletes-tweet-about-amanda-prestigiacomo
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/09/its-new-york-thing-snl-creator-lorne-michaels-on-why-weinstein-was-left-out-show.html
hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403
truthrevolt.org/news/time-meryl-streep-gave-standing-ovation-child-rapist-roman-polanski
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4966562/NYPD-arrested-Harvey-Weinstein-2015-attack.html
youtu.be/xIvFHFboWEU?t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=w3dLIRHZO3Y
newsweek.com/harvey-weinstein-accusers-mira-sorvino-lucia-evans-681730
youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>“At that point, after that, is when he assaulted me,” Lucia Evans said. “He forced me to perform oral sex on him.” As she objected, Weinstein took his penis out of his pants and pulled her head down onto it. “I said, over and over, ‘I don’t want to do this, stop, don’t,’ ” she said. “I tried to get away, but maybe I didn’t try hard enough. I didn’t want to kick him or fight him.” In the end, she said, “He’s a big guy. He overpowered me.”

>"He’s a big guy. He overpowered me.”

WHICH COUNTRY FAGGOT TELL ME I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE LANDS IN PORTUGAL IM GOING THERE AND HECKLE HIM

benevolent aliens/lightworkers making their move against the eternal jew

youtube.com/watch?v=CLNTEsl1mUo

what's his plan with the plane?

Harvey "...or you'll never work in this town again!" Weinstein

Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Deletes Tweet:"The Weinstein Company has taken the lead against sexual harrassment and assault"

dailywire.com/news/22121/former-dnc-chair-donna-brazile-deletes-tweet-about-amanda-prestigiacomo

'It's a New York thing': SNL creator Lorne Michaels on why Weinstein was left out of show

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/09/its-new-york-thing-snl-creator-lorne-michaels-on-why-weinstein-was-left-out-show.html

Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I Would Love to Name Names"

hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403

That Time Meryl Streep Gave Standing Ovation for Child Rapist Roman Polanski

truthrevolt.org/news/time-meryl-streep-gave-standing-ovation-child-rapist-roman-polanski

why the fuck are they sacrificing this greasy little pawn no viciously?

Listen to the hideousness
Offcial recording
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4966562/NYPD-arrested-Harvey-Weinstein-2015-attack.html

Reminder that fellow Jew filth pedo Dan Schneider Is next when ((Weinstein)) is finally finished

Pedos run the world

To Israel more like it.

>Nut on a plant
>Have to flee to Israel
These are dark times for jews.

www.speechpathologyguru.com/why-children-with-autism-repeat-lines-from-movies-or-tv-shows-a152/

>mfw I fucked them all

Is she on video saying this?

Asking for a friend

Rapists/Pedophiles = Fast Trial and Execution
-President Donald J. Trump USA-45

>sex addiction
Can he even get his penis up? It's sexual abuse, he's addicted to controlling people and practicing his dominance.

t. hothead

>(((It's A New York Thing)))

>Rehab
This is codeword for "Leaving the country to avoid prosecution"

Which works
What is going to happen is that Emma will be told that she has no more future in Hollywood. He will get off scot-free and any attempt to pursue this will result in people mysteriously disappearing.

People assume that Hollywood plays by the laws of the land, and they don't. California has always been the most corrupt state.

The excuse for why late night show hosts didn't talk about is is because shows were already taped. As if they can only joke about Weinstein on TV and can't go on Twitter and condemn him.

Also he will be back to work within five years and every single media organization will soon rush to his defense to explain why Emma deserved it.
People assume that we haven't seen this pattern before and forget that even the most social-justice of media still bows to their masters in entertainment.

I know I shouldnt be surprised but why is he allowed to leave the country when he committed some serious crimes. The elite of this world make me sick.

If he was really looking for rehab I think there's one or two of those in Hollywood

Best we can hope is Hollywood and NFL fall this year.

>
>>(((It's A New York Thing)))

No snitchin', it's the New York thing to do.

I live where they tape, and it's midday. Story broke that morning, explicitly so it'd get weekend coverage. EVERYONE had ample time.

Wasn't Trump's taped released Friday night yet seemed like it was all every one could talk about.

based

We don't make fun of rapists. It's a New York thing!

Of course it was. Friday is PR bombshell day.
See:
>every week of the past 30 years

Heard that the jokes fell flat, so they weren't used. As if SNL has been funny in the past decade.

Supposedly statute of limitations have expired.

>it's a New York thing

Trump should call them out tomorrow, bait them into defending this publicly on all cable news

>California has always been the most corrupt state.
pic related

(Illinois would like a word though)

i guess we will see if Israel is willing to extradite. Its not like he brings anything to the table, and the youth culture does not like the old culture. Time to bring the jewish youth into the fold.

which ever country has non-extradition

Okay, Sup Forums.

Merchants only face real consequences when they fuck over fellow Metchahts (like Madoff did).

Everybody knew Weinstein was a rapist. Nobody in a position to do anything about it cared till a week ago.

Then in less than a week NYT and New Yorker print two exposés, Harvey is fired by his own firm and forced to flee the country because his buddies in high plaves want no more to do with him.

What did he really do, Sup Forums? Bang a few blondes? That's what Hollywood Merchants DO.

Not everything Harvey did was in Hollywood dummy.

youtu.be/xIvFHFboWEU?t=6

youtube.com/watch?v=w3dLIRHZO3Y

If you can dream it, you can meme it

newsweek.com/harvey-weinstein-accusers-mira-sorvino-lucia-evans-681730

HOLY FUCK! MIRA SORVINO!

haha paul's gonna cut his fuckin balls off! you do not fuck with paul sorvino's daughter!

I think he molested Obama's daughter.

friend of mine on dark web says there's a hit out on harvey but no idea who from. maybe that's why he went to europe dumb shit fucked with mafia. no wonder the jews dropped his ass so quick.

oh shi-

What you're seeing is what happens when a repulsive man who used his power for sex suddenly loses his power.

Every woman that traded him sex for movie roles in the past several decades is suddenly coming forward to cry rape. Not because they were raped, but because it's they only way they think they can prevent damage to their social status.

israel

He is a New Yorker. That could work.
First the NFL. Next SNL.

>he thinks that posting a pic of two Jews that most everyone on Sup Forums doesn't like standing with Weinstein (another rich Jew) is effective shilling on Sup Forums

You should get your supervisor to transfer you to another board, you're really bad at this.

YEAH SUCK THIS DICK GOY

Obama sent his daughter to him, to be molested. That was part of The Price.

Let's get this hashtag trending & see who else gets outed in Hollyhood

#WHOELSE

This could be the big one we've been waiting for, timing is just right.

>but maybe I didn’t try hard enough.

>especially the rabbis rapists

ftfJ

"""rehab"""

I've been wondering the same thing since this broke. A LOT of people knew about this for a very long time, and suddenly, the axe just fell all at once. Within days of the story, he was fired from his position at his production company, his brother turns on him, his wife leaves him, and in case anyone was thinking of denying what he did, a perfectly recorded tape surfaces from two years ago and is released to the media. Whatever forces were protecting and enabling him have just thrown him to the wolves, and I want to know why. Who did he piss off this badly?

lol are they trying to play this off like some sort of addiction? wow what a poor man a victim of sex addiction!

holy shit these kikes are shameless

Why is he not being arrested right now for rape?

>hollywood tough guy
>flees to israel like a filthy kike he is

>suck his dick
his nose is bigger than his dick lol

What is his most recent movie? Probably has something to do with a movie that's not out yet

really the jokes were a bit too limp, impotent if you will

The numbers at the end match

Numbers do not lie!!!
Captcha Close Pokies

It's not a NY thing....It's a Jew thing

I hope people keep pulling the threads till they lead back to him being a pedo too. I wonder if this is one of the Hollywood big shots Cory F was referring too

>Vacation at sex resort
>Pay extra for pizza and hot dogs
>Look everyone I am cured!
Jews

Ifwas a podesta pedo he would have been either further protected or "accidented"

REKT BY

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

hit me with some tacos you chink

she didnt suck so good

It’s midnight. Harvey Weinstein is unsupervised.

Do you know where your children are?

I see... So he scored himself a meeting with the banking elite, hoping to save himself.

That doesn't explain why it's happening. He's one of the most powerful people in Hollywood, there has to be some behind the scene reason that he's suddenly being thrown under the bus.

Harvey says Mira gave the best head out of all of them.
Even better than Angelina's DSL could manage!
The key was that Mira would work his balls in perfect synch with what her mouth was doing on his shaft.
She also looked him in the eyes and smiled immediately after swallowing his seed.
Harvey still jerks off thinking about Mira's BJ skills to this day.

You broke the only 1 rule in Hollywood: don't get caught.

Don't fuck with Tay tay, she's ours.

Because the women haven't filed charges and are just talking to the media.

There's some kind of movie about Thomas Edison that I recall seeing a trailer for when I saw Blade Runner....

legitmet if bigly

Because gods chosen people don't have to follow Goyim laws.

>pic related, it's Harvey's BFF

Guys he didn't actually hurt TayTay right?
I'm genuinely worried :\

He gone.

How long until polygamy becomes legal in the US?

same difference

>the actress explained her thoughts for us, saying "I just kept thinking 'This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!'"

Trump is president. It doesn't matter anymore.

Is he doing rehab in Amsterdam?

Could he be leaving because he knows other stuff might be coming out? illegal stuff? involving minors?

Is this pizza related?!? He was friends with Hillary.

i'm pretty sure you can bite a dude's dick if he tries to force you to suck it

damn

its a good week to bury bad news. unless it was just his brother sensing shekel enhancement opportunity.

do women really expect us to believe this shit?
>OH NO THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO, I HAD TO JUST GIVE IN AND NURSE ON IT SOFTLY
jesus christ

"Boycott SNL, it's a New York thing"

i herd sweden's pretty forgiving of sex crimes if harvey just grows his beard out and becomes harvhammad al-weinshallah

That leg....
....is disturbingly small

It's Liev Schreiber's son's leg