Always Respect People

I wish people were more respectful to others

Instead of calling Donald a fucking moron, why not just point, in a respectful manner, that there are other "proved" alternatives.

Maybe you will even find out that his ideas are not bad.

Why is this society becoming more and more like a nigger establishment, is that what we want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFfTludf0SU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmHqzDtvHs
youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disrespectful attitudes of millennials is exactly what got Donnie the presidency. People got tired of race baiting bullshit and victim politics.

The daycare generation. Acting out and screaming were the only ways they got any attention growing up. It's all most have.

in 2012 it was universally decided that feelings are more important than facts. deal with it.

this is what people now days look like

youtube.com/watch?v=tFfTludf0SU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmHqzDtvHs

Those paying attention voted for him knowing that he was a symptom of our society's downturn, but that he was still a better choice than Hillary and might even do some good.

>how come you don't have a tattoo?

Too realistic, gave me a panic attack

that's my point

this movie is not about an "innept" president, it is more about an "innept" society.

A society that does not care about facts, and is selfentitled and disrispectful. A society in which "anyone" can now become a Doctor, a Judge, a Lawyer, you name it.

you mean "anyone who wasn't born here" because local people are completely unable to do what you describe, at least in australia. but somehow people from bangladesh can get the ""necessary skills"" to become australian doctors. it's fucking disgusting.

Law should not look if you are local or foreign is you ask me. Law should incentivate to have the best doctors as possible.

The quota system needs to be proven a inneficient way to manage the resources of a nation. The only proven way to manage resources is to give them to the people who actually deserve them; aka, the best students.

The problem starts off with education, since what makes the education system so shit is that a school is no longer a place of knowledge, but a place of indoctrination, and they don't focus on making the student develop critical thinking, and if you say something that is not part of their programmation they'll get offended

youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc

In a tolerant and diverse society, all politics boils down to race war.

I respectfully disagree. I think quota systems are a bigger issue than race. We need to get rid of quota systems.

BEAN IF BURRITO

>I wish people were more respectful to others

The Spic is right. No one has respect for anything or anyone. From the highest levels of society, down to the bottom.

What makes me laugh is people think that movie is what would happen if Republicans ruled America for too long.

But its not true. I got the impression watching that movie, that would be the end result of the Democrats ruling for too long.
A completely dumbed down people and a stupid celebrity nigger as the president (Obama)

There isint even a family unit in the movie anymore. Its just individuals consuming useless shit. Its a Neo Liberal society.

I do agree on the part about how the movie depicts people with diluted values

There is not respect

There is not a sign of competence on any job (Be a doctor, lawyer, judge)

It depicts society as a bigger thread to mankind, rather than just an individual who happens to be the president.

But I don´t think it has to do with society being republican or democrats, I think it speaks of society as a whole.

one word: fucking humanity

> ups

Sure, they're a problem, but the reason college quotas exist in the first place is that diverse students tend to be inferior and have worse life outcomes. There are many other problems that stem from diversity: the difficulty of establishing "fair" voting districts, the elevated level of violence, the inability to trust fellow citizens, the graft and cheating which is endemic in nonwhite populations, the ease of turning any disagreement into an allegation of "racism," etc. Quotas are just one of many consequences of diversity.

agreed

And that is why the Quota system is hurting more than helping.

Imagine that you go to a Doctor who studied at Harvard, but he is a refugee. Instead of thinking that he actually earned his Doctor title, you will think that the Quota system is the only reason why he is a Doctor.

His Hardvard title will become useless because we are alredy aware of the quota system.

Now imagine that the Quota system is totally gone, you wouldn´t even be considering if the doctor is good or bad, because you will alredy know that if he came from Harvard, is because he earned it!

Quota´s make people more aware of the race!

You have a point, but that stuff doesn't exist in a vacuum. If quotas were removed, the groups adversely affected would agitate for them to be reimposed. We'd hear endless complaints that ending quotas was racist. As long as the diversity is around, it will be used to undermine white society.

Because donald trump calls anyone who disagrees with him "disgusting" or "stupid". He doesn't respect others

How did the conversation move from respect to quotas? The Mike Judge movie? Idiocracy was funny but it's satire.

Anyway I think respect is earned not given as due course.

What needs to re-happen is manners. Manners. Boundaries. Stoicism. An end to faux happiness, excessive smiling and oversharing.