youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kwyihYaIp4
youtu.be/2NBwt24PTe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eminem — a Hillary supporting SJW.
What a timeline.

CRINGE AS FUCK

This is really sad. This guy used to be fucking great. Not even the fact that it's about Trump. Bars are just weak as fuck and he can't catch his breath. Reminds me of an athlete that stayed in the game way too long.

he ryhmed "for" with "orange"

SAD

this tbqh, and I even like some of his raps.

this shit was cringe.

may as well have invited Hillary there and had her sitting in a low rider clapping.

Imagine being white and make the black power sign. He know he will get killed first, right?

He just seems like some weird flabby middle aged white guy pretending to be "cool wit da kids yo!!!!"

Trumpfags are hilarious, they sent an Screen Actor's Guild geriatric to the White House to become a lame duck president

If you are extremely famous and successful in this country with a podium to speak it is only because you sold your soul to the TPTB. Ehen they tell you to do something you have no choice but to do it. This is yet another example.

no self awareness

You didn't see this coming?

A degenerate brainless wigger not being pro-democrat?

>eminem
>BET

>schizophrenic homeless man in a parking garage mutters to himself about politics while several african individuals look on waiting for the right time to steal his gold chain

>KEK

Agreed

I liked Eminem better when he was gonna rip Hillary Clinton's tonsils out and feed her sherbet.

But as he said, he sold his soul to the devil, so he has to do what (((they))) say.

Another guy who's lost my respect.

Poor guy, he's really jumped the shark, although being a white rapper I can understand the pressure of being anti-trump; still, if he had his balls, he would be dissing the democrats and maybe even use the word NIGGA in his a song; that would get him media coverage like nothing

And so the curse claimed another (((one))).

Eminem is a jewish controlled old man from the 90s

"wow hes such a genius he rhymed orange with doorhinge woah he said he would rape his mom that's so deep"

what a fucking faggot

Do you have right-wing rappers?

This is a thing in Poland (hooligan and gopnik types) and in Russia (pseudo-intellectuals).

This is actually horrible

He looks like he's tweaking on meth.

Half the shit he said didn't even make any sense. It didn't rhyme either.
He's just another washed up celeb way past his prime looking to grab some media attention. So pathetic. I bet he sucked everyone of those niggers in the background off after he was done spewing his garbage.

I wanna believe he has better instincts. But then he was raised to believe negros are human and tried to imitate them.

I think believing negros are human starts to scramble your brain a little. Being a wigger in the city is sort of a Tarzan complex.. You get raised around apes until you cant tell the difference.

Maybe Im wrong, but I thought most white kids had to be *told* that 'blacks are people like everyone else' because otherwise the kids first impression when they see a negro for the first time is "Holy shit- a talking monkey!"

At least thats how it was for me. I got the 'they are just like us' bullshit when I was a kid.

Again, I cant speak for every white kid, but when I heard Mom saying 'they are just like us' and then saw a goddam talking monkey with my own eyes, I just assumed Mom was teasing.

It takes a lot of brainwashing to convince a white kid that he isnt actually seeing a talking monkey.

I think after a while, kids treat little negros *as if* they were humans. I dont think they actually believe it though, but then we have deliberately watered down the definition of 'human' too.

What cracks me up is that white people think 'racist' means the same thing to negros. To us, it means an ideology of supremacy. To negros, it just means 'look out for that white guy, he isnt drinking the same koolade as the rest and is smart enough to be watching us'. What we think of as 'hateful' they just consider common sense to disfavor outsiders. "Racist' isnt an ideology with them. It just means 'a white guy who isnt so retarded to think we are his buddy'.

POWERFUL

This guy tries so hard to be a nigger.

Eminem was always a faggot, but he used to be a cool faggot, like Freddie Mercury. Now he's just a faggot.

Dude, he wouldn't care if he even knew.
All he knows is that theres plenty of dirt tying him to Epstein and pedogate and if the kikes lose, he eats shit alongside them.

>hates his own race
>masochist
>useful idiot for negroes
sad and pathetic

Its insane someone like eminem would hate trump. The anti-black trump propaganda has really gotten to these retards. What has he done that is racist besides selective renting in the 70s when he was working with his father? This was a widespread practice in NYC in the 70s.

1791L Has a good video about how rappers idolize trump because hes an alpha male. People like alpha males even if they are brash. These people are so confused.

I struggle to understand what Eminem's qualms with trumps could possibly be.

This is so Gay. Anyone in the comments pretending that this is badass or PREACH NIGGA is retarded. Even if he were shitting on Hillary or anything. It's like one of those videos of niggers screaming """"""""""poetry"""""""""

I'm guessing this was just on the BET awards or something, so it's probably al their fans.

*nigger entertainment network

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you really struggling? Maybe it's because Marshall is as retarded as most dems. He believes everything mainstream. It's obvious that they purposely promote the dumbest possible people to be the highest status celebs. Pic related. She is apparently launching her rap career

well now bobby... let's bend this timeline like propane gas.

that's not an m&m bobby...
that's a skittle.

Checked an respekt

Am I imagining something with the grading or did they deliberately make him up to look darker, like digital black face?

So this is where we are 150 years later. We have to go back to black face because we cant find apes that can articulate the prpaganda of leftist drivel themselves.

Lord have mercy I haven't cringed this hard in a while.

Eminem used to be a part of the counter culture..
>faggots this faggots that
>we need a little controversy
Now he's just another establishment shill....

Shady would've been a trump supporter back in the day. He's cucked out and gone soft. Sad thing to watch.

>This guy used to be fucking great
He was never great, and there is nothing sad about it. Rap is a joke

true, you cant argue with stupid people like him. He doesnt know anything. Its funny half his songs were about rape and murder and hes calling trump out on ethics. Its sick. You would think they would respect trumps hustle but you are right they are retards. This whole trump is racist meme is insane.

Its funny, joe biden once said that mitt romney wants to put yall back in chains. Mitt Romney of all people whos never said a remotely racist thing. Look how far they can get with trumps statements.

wow im actually agreeing with a leaf.

>this tbqh, and I even like some of his raps.
Nevermind the fact that you like rap. You like HIS rap??
This wigga is ass.

What are there, six posts on this now? What are you faggots trying to slide?

Really made me think

eminem dont make me choose

>W-who?!

Trump curse works so fast it BTFO's right as they diss now.

Holy fuck my ears hurt after all that cringe

What a fucking retard. I hope his pet niggers behind him rape and eat his ass.

This. Watch misfortune happen.

When I put google chrome into night mode your flag looks like your old one. Bretty neat.

Maybe its time for a pot belly to go with that irrelevance beard

R.I.P. Eminem

Reinforce the backlash on Twitter
#Eminem #HipHopAwards #BETAwards

>that lyric reference

They're coming after his lyrics and albums anymore.
He mentioned Tipor (SP?) Gore in a song oo.

>Eminem
>BET
>Rap God

I'll remember that when I'm listening to his song, "White America".

This guy was always a massive faggot and I'm amazed that people actually took him seriously at all. Vanilla Ice 2.0. At least Vanilla Ice didn't even take himself seriously. How the fuck is his "singing", "rapping" or whatever the fuck it's supposed to be any good? It's all nasal whining annoying white boy trash. Rap itself is the worst form of so-called "music" ever invented and all this guy's doing is making a little white boy version of it. Absolutely horrible. Utter garbage. Doesn't surprise me for a second that he's a #pizzagater.

Is he wearing Yeezys?

JESUS CHRIST isnt he like 50 now?

i actually defended mmlp2.. jesus

Nice. At my core i have never believed other races are our equals. Subhumans with some overachievers and relatable traits but still not the same.

It's your fucking fault for listening to it for more than 3 seconds.

This is a good post.

>That's why he keeps screaming drain the swamp because he is in quicksand

this guy is a massive faggot kek
when will Eminem make the list? he deserves a spot.

>Eminem used to be good but lost my respect
Welcome to 2004

youtube.com/watch?v=7kwyihYaIp4

Slam poetry. Yelling. Angry.

Honestly, this shit is fucking cringe. Embarrassing to watch. I can just imagine Hillary seal clapping behind him while he flails his arms around like a retard "UUUGHHH BLUMPF IS ORANGE AND A MEAN RACISS UGHHHHH" weeeeeeaak

MM

>Non arguments the freestyle

8 years tbqhwyf

>listening to wigger music
why is he caked in makeup?

Lmao what happened to these days? :((
youtu.be/2NBwt24PTe0

>"Racist' isnt an ideology with them. It just means 'a white guy who isnt so retarded to think we are his buddy'.
Agreed.

I guess Marshall will be the next one to be struck by the Trump curse.

Truth.

Pretty sure (((they))) killed Eminem and replaced him with a clone but didn't quite get the skin tone right.

It's a thing in Serbia too with their turbofolk.
but nah, rap isn't music self repsecting white people listen to here

"free style". the strategic fuck-ups really sell it!

Why didn't Russia get this flag back after the constitutional crisis? It's so cool.

nuthin' but NET

Absolutely BTFO.

>yeezys
>actually wearing another rappers shoes that aren't even part of your label
kek

>bet needs whites
lmfao

This.

Wow he's horrible garbage now

TFW the guy you grew up listening becomes a deep state puppet and cuck. Fuck him.

you gotta wonder how many kids this guy fucked to make him beholden to their orders

Embarrassing. I don’t even care that it’s anti-Trump, but the era of Eminem died with Recovery.

to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Eminem. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Emeniem’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from rap, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Eminem truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Eminem’s existential catchphrase “He is orange,” which itself is a cryptic reference to CNN’s epic journalist Don Lemon. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Eminem’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I have never seen so many people as fucking ass blasted by a single man. Conservatives didn't do this shit when King Nigger won. They waited patiently until the day came he couldn't run again. And he was booted out.

Democrats and liberals are so mentally deranged, they cannot fathom the idea of "losing" to begin with.

>"Hey, we lost because our ideas suck. Maybe we should practice some patience and humility and try again next time."
>"LOL FUCK THAT. Let's burn down every house, car, and institution because the corporate 1% media (which I supposedly hate) told me that LITERAL HITLER IS BACK and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!"

the curse is on

"conservatives", "right wingers", "white people", etc. flipped out about obama. they tried all kinds of dumb shit to attack him. if you have "never seen" any of that, then you're just plain ignorant. if you do the slightest bit of the laziest google research, you can see how bad and wrong your delusional perspective is. it's up to you.

or you can ignore me or respond to me like i'm an asshole, when you're the ignorant retard.

Wasn't he a product of a single mother?

I liked memeinem.
But hes no better than those fuck up leftists

That is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life. Wtf is he even doing? He's yelling a walking in circles. Is that even rapping? Half the shit doesn't even rhyme. Imagine walking down the street and seeing someone who wasn't eminem doing that. You'd call the cops thinking the person was on bath salts.

And isn't he 50? Why is he still dressing like a teenager who's mad at his mom?