Moderate Somali Muslim here

Moderate Somali Muslim here

Why is it so difficult for /pol to understand that the majority of Muslims are peaceful, law-abiding people and that extremists are a minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The "moderates" tolerate and harbor extremists. Islam does not allow reform and therefore will never be compatible with western values (being free of compulsory rituals). The minority of extremists is actually a huge number of people and unlike Christianity, they have proven time and time again that violence is their preferred method of discourse.

Our civilizations have been at war since the first time Mohammad (piss be upon him) took up the sword. Also show your real flag I want to see which Western country you're living in

That's great. Be moderate, be extreme, be whatever the fuck Allah wants. Just keep it out of my country. We don't need or want you.

Really, we don't. Fuck off.

Sure, fine, but I don't want anyone who wants sharia law in my country.

Are you breeding or plan to?

Then you are violent.

i have read the koran. you are not fooling anyone here. it is full of instructions to wage war on all the non believers. my question to you is: why do you follow such a violent religion?

Why is that so difficult for you to understand that the majority of Germans in 1942 were peaceful, law-abiding people too. However, a certain element was very extreme and the good people didn't put it down, so millions died.

Well those seem to be the only ones making the news and in the news it is shown that they seem to have influence all over the world leading many to beleive that they have sympathird in many Muslim communitis. More so than any other group.

That's great stay in your country

Why dont you understand that I am an ethno centrist and that Islam is about arabic hegemony?
Fuck your arabic hegemony
It doesn't belong here.
All we need is a war. Quick.

because most of use READ THE FUCKING PIG SHIT QURAN!

on more calm note. the Quran is a lie and any real moderate isn't a true Muslim

Do you have a white gf?

Why are Somalis so fucking lazy? Somali unemployment rate in Finland is over 50%

>/pol

Because when the chips are down, history says you'll side with your brothers. Which is fine, that's what you should do. But we are not your brothers.

This.
Moderates are the normies of the muslim world.

Although I don't want it for myself. I am still humble enough to admit that I respect Mohammed as war strategists, pretty cunning guy.
But don't give me that bullshit.

KYS WITH A BOMB IN DEARBORN

Because you're entire religion is a lie.

>Meme flag
You live in a European country don't you? You fucking worthless parasite

Same here in Sweden, they breed lots of kids and leech of the welfare.

>Moderate Somali Muslim here

You idolize a child molesting, slave keeping, mass murdering, genocidal warlord who terrorized the region he lived in for decades. That is your ideal role model. A man who took prisoners as slaves and gave them to his followers to be raped. You think that's cool. You think that's pretty neat.

That is 'moderate' islam. Idolatry of a mass murdering desert bandit.

You're also a nigger, which is hilarious, since Arab muslims made slaves of you and forced your people to convert or die...and here you are, centuries later still wearing the badge of the people who slaughtered your ancestors by the tens of thousands. Idiot nigger.

Here, I have picked mushrooms for you in the forest. The majority of them is absolutly harmless, but a few are deadly toxic. But the majority is not.

Would you eat them without being suspicious?

Poor argument, since every single muslim is a cancer. More like offering somebody a bowl of radioactive waste and a spoon made out of plutonium to eat it with.

Because we sometimes watch translated Arab media and understand that the radical position is extremely popular.

it's the fact that such a high percentage are fucking bat shit crazy. minority / majority arguments are for fucking retards. literal shit eating, urine drinking retards. your religion is bullshit and you are a brainwashed fucktard

I dont believe you

muslims are stupid. you know what? I'mma make my own religion and we will call ourselves "snickers" and we will worship cocoa beans and invent the snickers god who we pray to every day. sound ridiculous? now you know how non muslim see you. you belong in a straight jacket in a mental institution.

bingo. spot on. please allah, teleport these goat fuckers to another planet.

I understand the majority of Muslims are peaceful.

Sup Forums here has just been suffering from terminal cancer and a side of austism sinces its creation.

in space nobody can hear your austic screaming

Sup Forums is also brainwashed by the memes.

1. how do you feel about homosexuality?
2. do you genuinely believe that all humans should be treated equally in the eyes of the law? this includes equality between men, women & transsexuals
3. how do you feel about apostacy? what should be the consequence of apostacy within islam?
4. do you value the free market?

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

you are the bluepilled one, my friend

If you stay in Somalia fine by us but we don't want your religion in western countries. We don't and won't put up with sharia law. Stay in Africa or die

Assimilate. Don't force your political ideology onto western countries. You need to do what westerners did and separate church and state. Its not easy and it took a long time for western countries to do it, but you have to or there will always be war.

Mohamed was a pedophile and religion is fake. Go suicide bomb yourself.

haha that's not brainwashing.

As a disobediant citizen who actually read the quran twice - yeah I think I'll take OP with a grain of salt. The few peaceful muslims there are, are peaceful despite Islam, not because of it.
Certainly not worth taking a chance with. I mean, if you met a man who worshipped charles manson as a god you would probably view him with distaste. Somehow this is different if you change this to religious worship of a pedophillic middle eastern warlord / pig fucker.

>The few peaceful muslims there are, are peaceful despite Islam, not because of it.
this, so much

Disobedient*

does it matter? I don't want to live with fucking niggers, is that so hard to understand? go back to your shit holes and die.

say thank you we didn't nuke you even though you deserve to be nuked.

subhuman filth

>moderate extremist here
wew

Why is it so hard for you Muslims to stop blowing up buildings and killing people everyday?

>one post by this id

> moderate muslim
> 1 post by this ID
sage until it hurts

Lies.
kekistan flag = kike.
Kikes don't touch other religious material.
Fuck off with your larping.

The ideology is left so open you apply it to non Muslims and justify violence against them.

Koranic law should be banned for this very reason. Use it to regulate Muslim members but fuck off trying to apply it to non Muslims.

You use the word majority in your favor.
If 49% of muslims were contrary to peace, that'd be pretty unideal.

Evaluate your statement next time mohamud

>the majority of Muslims are peaceful, law-abiding people and that extremists are a minority

The minority of a billion people is still a shit-ton of people. There are a shit-ton of Muslim extremists. Period.

American education strikes again

>"moderate"
Meaning
>drinking isn't haram
>theft isn't haram
>rape isn't haram
>murder isn't haram
Kys horn-nigger

this really fucking scared me

>moderate Muslim
So you support jihad and terrorism, but you don't have the balls to do it yourself?

What a fuckboi you are.

>1 post by this ID
>52 Replies
Sup Forums has really let itself go

Yeahhh the forum is just bait now.

Cuz the majority of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, and atheists are peaceful, law-abiding people but I don't see them blowing themselves up and riding airplanes into highrises as frequently as I do you guys

Now fuck off

You will all die.

We will kill you all and take your lands, as you are currently trying to do with us.

1. Your religion is filth which always inspired its followers to commit genocide.

2. It teaches barbaric punishment for mild offences.

3. It stagnates the questioning and developing of morals.

4. It close to ends all type of intellectual query.

5. When questioned you, as a group, turns profoundly defensive and aggressive.

6. Unquestionably proud of achieving close to nothing.

7. Actively working to destroy other cultures and their heritage.

8. Repeatedly destroyed cultural artefacts throughout history and excused it every time using your religious delusions as justification.

9. You always blame others for your misery.

10. You always believe you're right.

11. You always believe you're justified in your actions.

12. You repeatedly abuse people of other cultures and take advantage of them without remorse.

. . .

I can add several points to help you understand, all you really need to know is that you're nothing but a trouble and should return home to your own nations.

White people are fucking stupid, I actually enjoy watching the white race slowly being destroyed; maybe the globalist Jews are good after all.

White people have been invading and colonizing other countries for centuries; fast forward to the present time, the new generation of white trash are too dumb and lazy, jerking themselves off in their mother's basements while watching NFL or the European equivalent for the past decade. Meanwhile foreigners are slowly filling in for their lack of participation in their own government institutions; they start facilitating immigration.

Muslims who are victims of white imperialism to this very day man up and do what's best for themselves and their own survival, they start immigrating to the West. These dumb whites finally step outside of their basements and wake up to reality.

> MUH WHITE SKIN
> FUGGIN MUSLIMS
> SANDNIGGERS
> DEUS VULT

Most of these white virgin trash faggots probably never even bothered voting once in their lives and don't remember the last time they walked into a church but suddenly their (((christianity))) matters.

Whites actually deserve extermination.

The problem is that the extremists are going by the book.

nigger you're black and disgusting nobody cares how you spend your time one way or another I just want you dead

Because Muslims want to take over the entire planet and force their beliefs and Sharia on everyone.

ok chang go back to sitting in the corner and being ignored by the cool white kids.

bitches don't know you posting in a slide thread

Perhaps read some history you lowly myopic scum?

its ok, most asians have autism so making friends is hard.

kys

Jesus Christ rise from the dead you stupid heathen. 700 years later your liar in chief, a murderer and a bandit corrupted this. There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. You are enemies of truth and satans pawns. You persecute Christians and your societies are full of the darkness, fear and despair that Satanism brings like wise with majority secular states..

God bless, bro.

>deserve
sandnigger commie

If you had a bag of skittles and you knew that 40% of the red ones wanted to replace your legal system with sharia would you want all the colors to mix and have baby skittles that came out gray hating the world and having no heritage?

Thought so.

Somalis themselves enslaved niggers and traded them to Arabs. The whole Arab made slaves of you thing doesn't make sense since Somalis are 1. Not black 2. Are more related to Arabs than blacks since they are Afroasatic caucasoids. 3. In the league of Arab nations.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You can enjoy your 'peaceful' culture in your countries as much as you like, so why go where you feel oppressed?

I don't mind when scum like that dude points out history but when when they go out of their way ignoring that all races mirrors what Whites done, and even before Whites in many cases, I can't but to tell them to replace their blood with bleach. Especially if they're to justify a genocide, irrespective of which people or race, then they better have a solid argument handy.

By his standard Arabs and Blacks must be exterminated, no mercy given.

That shitstain fully ignored the major contributions of Whites and the fact that Whites is the ONLY race to truly attempt to see above race. Or that the activity of Whites have spurred the growth of all races beyond previously possible.

you are the cancer that is killing pol

No, please go back to fucking your goat/ cousins.

>You're also a nigger
Somalis aren't "niggers", Bantus are.

The extremist muslim kills you.

The moderate one accuses you of islamophobia if you protest.

I don't care how peaceful you are as long as you stay the fuck out of my and other race's countries

> moderate
> somali

Fucking neck yourself you black cunt

Not sarcasm, this was pretty eye opening
>>(insert whatever weird acronym you people use for good job)

A majority of Germans are peaceful law-abiding people. But if they told their children Mein Kampf was a holy book, I wouldn't be surprised if they murdered Jews in the name of their beliefs. Frequently.

That's what you as a 'moderate' muslim are. A carrier of a perverse ideology. Not a religion, but a full on political ideology susceptible to political criticism. When 'radicals' twist your ideology to do exactly what your perverse books says they should, we will not treat them as radicals. Truthfully, they are the real muslims. And you are not. Just a carrier.

Go be a Muslim in Somalia then. I am pretty sure your homeland is in an all-hands-on-deck situation right this decade.

>Why is it so difficult for /pol to understand that the majority of Muslims are peaceful, law-abiding people and that extremists are a minority?

because even if this is true (it isnt), you are still niggers, therefore you are subhuman and worthy of nothing but contempt, hatred and eradication

I dont hate Muslims, but I do hate somalis and all niggers in general.

Hahahaha. You stand on the shoulders of giants and consider yourself tall.

It isn't just about explicit violent acts of terrorism. That's just a minor side effect.
The bottom line is that 100% of the time, non-whites moving into a white place, makes that place objectively worse. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. We could go through and explain the reasons why, because we know most of those reasons, but does it even matter? Whites should be able to refuse non-whites simply on the basis that they turn every one of their societies into a garbage dump with their presence.

I don't care. I hate your way of life.

#ReligionofPeace

Ok figured I tell this story, happened to me two days ago:

>Call a cab
>driver makes chit chat, i basically say I'm grateful for the ride.
>Some guys cuts him off in traffic
>Driver yells "Allahu Ackbar!"
>I start laughing
>Asks me if Im religous, I say Im christian
>He again shouts "Allahu Ackbar!"
>I laugh, nervously this time
>He says he will run through bullets and Allah will protect him
>Drops me off in front of a church about 5 blocks from my destination

Is this normal in big cities? I came from out of town, but the whole episode seemed like a parody of what I hear about on this board

sharia law bait master faggot.

is that why they don't have negroid features? A somali kid in one of my class didn't look anything like the other niggers in my school