Islam

What would make you guys convert to Islam? Christianity is dying btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyE_W3nsLDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not that picture, which inspires me to get firearms and weapons.

Nothing. Not threats of death or torture. Not promises of wealth or paradise. You god is such a barbaric violent piece of shit that even if I had clear evidence that he was real, I wouldn't worship him because he is unworthy of it.

Friendly reminder that Constantinople will be retaken from the goat fuckers.

if it wasnt for pedos id gladly convert

Can't we just defeat the Jew together and separate ourselves after?

Moslems are retards who are only making advances because the Satanic Zionist play them for bloody puppets.

Absolutely nothing could make me convert. If I found myself under Islamic rule, I would become a reverse jihadi.

Maybe you guys can start by not giving them 3 billion a year

/slowclap

Look at those women.

The librarian looking liberal types.

They are the cancer of Western Civ

Removal of all arabs from the religion. You guys have a stupidly high inbreeding rate and rape little boys too much to deserve to exist.

The current state of Christianity waits around the corner for Islam- a perfect storm of every single reason to resist enslavement to barbarism.

You can’t control everyone is going to be a muslim just a matter of time

Every muslim should be killed. Insha allah.

>Christianity is dying
>Fastest growing religion in China
ok

Any faggot from any religion should be left to die after a head bashing- you religious fucking wackos are the litteral problem with this place- take that weak population control shit elsewhere, especially that sand nigger shit- get the fuck out of here with that garbage- any man caught with sand nigger scripture needs to be culled out of society - weak spineless garbage faggots-

My hatred of jews. However
and
this are more likely.

Dying just admit you’r loss we have a better religion

>christianity is dying
Absolutely false. Nothing could make me join a religion so hellbent on destruction and violence. I'd rather die than worship a false prophet.

Jesus Christ is Lord

if every Muslim committed suicide right now, I’ll convert.

Alright enough with jokes aside I think that it would take a really good example of a Muslim community to see if the values it contributes to society match those I believe God intended.

Pure blooded arabs are the most alphas and smartest people you will ever find. But then our genetics got fucked

lol we were consolidating but we now almost ready we die to live

Yea, you inbred yourself to the point you are worse than turks. If you stopped existing I would convert to islam in a heartbeat.

Good answer, faggot. Inevitability is a shitty reason to become evil.

>If it had less shitskins
>If it wasn't about iconoclasm and destroying history
>If I didn't have to pray 5 times a day and avoid pork like a Jew

Hmm, then that makes it all white religion

A QT Alawite gf, would settle for a decent Shia girl though

>Christianity is dying btw

Time to turn back to paganism then. Your pedo sandnigger cult will be crushed either way

after you all die and I’m the last remaining Muslim, I’ll renounce the faith and eliminate it for all time.
Get fucked loser. I’ll never forget how you abuse the buddhists. Fuck you.

Nothing, ever. Pisslam is for Mudshits and Mudshits alone.

um idiotica - arab means mixed? - also over a thousand years of inbreeding - your genetics are some of the worst in the world

Hey its the CIA larping as saudi arabia

This is very true as a muslim

You don’t relise it cause you think whites were always the best but back then arabs ruled them

Fuck off CIA nigger

maybe islam is the only hope left for mankind?

islam,christianity,judaism. all seem like the same god to me....

i want to know more!
i need to be above the animals!
its what stops me being an animal!

Save me God. I know your out there! i keep reaching out to you... i need this, i need something...

Aisha be bukakked the delusion of you despicable sand niggers.

Checked facts it said the opposite

Gimme my 40 virgins here and I would think about it

>too stupid to address you point by point.
>return to triggering the Arab mongrel.

Not a lot. I'd really like to find a place to belong and it could help me with an arranged marriage through the Mosque. They already believe the same stuff as me - alcohol, adultery and dancing are all degenerate and not to be tolerated.

Convert and Islam is different and unique read the Quran

this shit would never go over in rural America. parents would burn the fucking school down.

All major religions are dying. Paganism is the only way fag.

>Convert and Islam is different and unique read the Quran
Elaborate, isn't a convert to Islam considered a "revert" since they are technically going back to what Muslims consider as the original god/scripture

Nothing will seperate me from the Roman Catholic Church. Not even the threat of death. Islam is a violent deathcult who worship the moon god! Salve Regina and Deus Vult.

An opportunity to read the three oldest supposed copies of the Quran, and if they fully meshed with the modern Quran. Hell, if even 1 of them did.

Deus Vult

America is becoming a liberal country before they said that to gays now look

none of them did

Not being fundamentally opposed to science. A world where islam dominates is a world with zero scientific advances, and almost certainly enormous regressions. See 'the incoherence of the philosophers'. There's no cause and effect in islam, to study it is heresy. Everything happens because Allach constantly wills it.

Return to Paganism

I know that already.

Check facts Islam is rising quickly and will surpass Christianity

we got hold of one - 24000 changes - 24000! 90% of them were in the 19th century

If I could still eat pork, venerate the saints, not be a pedo-enabler, still got to maintain my nation and not become an arabized shitholem and maybe if they offered me a qt muslima wife. Do all of these things and i might consider it

Absolutely nothing. i'll never deny Christ. Go worship your pedophile prophet on r/islam

>Believes I care.
>Returning to mocking filth.

Nothing plus Christianity is actually not dying. it is soon to be China's largest religion

Nothing. I'll gladly drive you bastards out of England when the time comes. Britain is a Christian country, and will remain so indefinitely.

China will change that. Islam isn't rising fast enough to keep up with the rise of Christianity in China.

Explain this, you should google cause Islam actually goes with science

Give me some compelling evidence the resurrection never happened and I'll convert on the spot.

All they who deny the Christ will go to hell.

Christian in 2017 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nothing.

I refuse to buy into Jew bullshit, and Muslims are worshipping a Jew created god, the same as the christians.

giEvXduw - ignore Christianity read about Islam and realize Islam will die cause they get themselves killed

God would never let a prophet die, he made someone look like him but Jesus was raised up and will be coming back for the antichrist

I'll never convert. In Christianity, we don't have to kill, rape, or destroy to please our god. The Quran is only good for wiping my ass.

mohammad was white meaning islam is a white religion, all religions are white except judaism they worship a plank of wood you know

CRUSADERS LITERALLY BASHED BABYS HEAD AGIANST WALLS LOL

Your "Jesus" prophet is the false prophet spoken about in Revelation faggot. The one you call dajjal will destroy your jesus prophet and your Mahdi. Get rekt boi

>Doesn't know the near age of Christ is upon us where all kings will cast their crowns at his feet. It's not too late user, with Jesus life is easy. Conversion available to any and all that accept him into their heart.

The only alternative is hell, and it is a bleak darkness with eternal separation from God much like reddit. You don't even have to drink camel piss.

God bless all of you and your mothers in their sleep tonight. I hope you get to see the fields.

Science is bullshit, it is based only on human ability of perception

Pork? That’s jewish propaganda to make white people degeneracy

>God would never let a prophet die

Okay but Noah and David and all of them died. John the Baptist, too.

MUSLIMS LITERALLY RAPE BABIES LOL

actually, i was thinking christianity is more alive than ever. 91.9 is doing insane amounts of advertising. tons of bumper stickers everywhere. bus adverts. adt using christian songs in their commercials.

it's like a mini revival.
also, (you)

this is just cold water meeting less cold water.

ALSO
Allah=Satan
Surah 3:54

Allah will flee at the sight of the "King of Kings". Oh but who is the King of Kings? Thats right mudbaby, Jesus Christ.
CONVERT TO ORTHODOXY OR DIE.

If they weren’t working with Jews and had more denominations that reflected western libertarian and family values

you want to go fight???
are you real? or just talk on the net???
i want to find other english speakers willing to go fight too

Somewhat unrelated but i have actually thought about con/reverting before but i want it to be clearly out of my own individual will and i don't want anyone else to take credit for converting me and to think they get a free pass to jannah. Is there a polite way to make this clear if i was to ever declare shahada?

What about Ali? Alevis and a lot of Shia sects consider him a prophet

Sorry I meant to say by a human all prophets are humans and all of them will die from allah. That’s why Jesus never died because allah would never let a human kill his prophet

If they weren’t working with Jews and had denominations that reflected western libertarian and family values. Wasn’t a bunch of angry perverted niggers who hated us

Mohammad died from explosive diarrhea faggot

Learn to quote, newfriend.

But John the Baptist was beheaded?

Daily reminder that Islam is a Satanic inverse of Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=VyE_W3nsLDw

Will i mean converting by yourself at home will only get you credit. Also I meant to say by human Jesus was prophet allah would never let humans kill him except for him alone

Christianity : The first kike branch off religion
Islam : The second kike branch off religion.

All Abrahamic religions are the same and are premised on the same kike lies.
Judiasm -> Christianity -> Islam
They're all the same and based on the same historical revisions and falsely attested profits.

Being this fucking dumb.

Hmm I checked Quran it says not to rape. Oh yeah you go to Fox News to get your information my bad

WE WAS MOHAMMAD N SHIEET

that's your entire premises for not believing in the resurrection and following some warmongering pedophile.. is this a joke

Jesus knew he was going to betrayed and accepted his fate. Jesus willingly sacrificed his life for our sins.