Good Jew, Bad Jew

I wanna play this game with you all, called "Good Jew, Bad Jew". I pick two jews. the next person in thread has to pick which is good and which is bad and EXPLAIN THEIR REASONING (can include relationship to and loyalty to jews and/or goyim). then they post two more jews and the next person has to evaluate... it's fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll start: larry david , sam hyde

That's like playing "good wasp bad wasp" it's still gonna try and sting you

This is a good Jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58

you're not playing the game, u gotta first pick which one is the good jew, larry david or sam hyde

That game dosn't make sense.
"Bad Jew" is the only valid answer in every case.

aw cmon what about fashy yids

Sam Hyde is obviously the good Jew.

why? u need to explain your reasoning... is he a good jew for a goy, or a good jew for a jew

You want the endgame? Buckle up.

Not all Jews are 'bad.' There's the deli owners, the furry hats, and the Zionists. Zionists are 'the problem.'

However, because they exist, and they are not only tolerated by, but also have become an 'open secret' BY both other types; it makes them complicit by association.

Therefore, all Jews are bad. For now.
It IS a religion. Therefore; any and all current Jews are welcome to renounce themselves completely, BY COMMITTY, and will get passed into equal social standing of whatever country they wanna live in.

The ones that don't?

Fuck'em.

there are no good jews

Larry David is AWESOME because his show "Curb your Enthuasism" is Redpilled as fuck and focuses on John Rawls philosophy.

i know lots of jews that would easily renounce the religion or culture. I'm half jewish, I think judaism is bullshit... it's still my ethnicity tho

Sam Hyde: not a Jew so good I guess
Larry David: Bad due to process of elimination

wait how is it focused on rawls' phil?

((sam hyde)) cmon
his mom is totally jewish

The only good Jew is a dead Jew

Fuck your thread

Ted Kaczynski, Eliezer Yudkowsky

The idea that no matter what you do you are screwed. One piece of his ideology was if you are nice you get pushed over by more dominant people, if you are harsh, you get isolated for being aggressive. If you are risky, you lose everything, if you aren't risky, you miss opportunities.

One perfect example is if a cop is hastling you and you act very friendly he'll take advantage of you and push you to the limits, if you act stern and say "i know my rights" he'll abuse you for standing up to his authority.

The show Curb your Enthusaism shows that by no matter how Larry David acts he's crushed by the world around him, if he's nice, he's screwed, if he's not nice, he gets screwed even harder.

i'd say ted is good, yudkowsky bad..
wait was ted actually jewish?

Because of current social acceptances, you ARE allowed to 'change' your ethnicity. At some point, a popular Jew WILL 'come out' as 'something else'. Don't be the first; just wait.

It'll be like the Ice Bucket Challenge; but for renouncing ethnicity. If you wanna stay 'who you are'; you're gonna have to at least fake it convincingly enough to pass.

Good luck to you.

jews have been trying to pretend they're not jews for years...
I don't think i should have to, my loyalties don't lay with judea

Kaczynski isn't jewish.

he's polish, almost as bad

Sam has said he's Jewish on his mom's side, and you can really tell just by looking at his face. He has some distinctly Khazarian features. Not that it makes me think any less of him.

so i say ted is better b/c i think he's --well not quite a hero, since he didn't really succeed in revolting against western civ..., but definitely tried, made his own bombs, generally cool guy
yudkowsky is the nerdy lesswrong dude right?

There definitely are Jews pushing for white interests already, though. Michael Savage, Michael Levin, and Stephen Miller come to mind.

i feel like i heard him say it once, but i forget where
wish i knew so i could neg him

yair stern comes to mind

I have to renounce my entire identity because a bunch of assholes I constantly fight with exist? I do not tolerate Zionists. You're a childish fool to say that all Jews should renounce their identity because a portion of our population likes Israel. Should we have all white people renounce their identity because a few of them help along neo liberalism? No. Come on now.