*chugs a Tui*

Other urls found in this thread:

revealnews.org/article/home-is-where-the-hate-is/
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much more likely than both combined are they to be killed by their own law enforcement? THIRTY TIMES? FORTY?

blah fuck it. look the numbers up yourself you apartheid loving garden-banning diesel-taxing feminazi scum island (also south island)

what about since 9/10?

>since 9/11
I always laugh

>excluding the largest and most significant Muslim terrorist attack in US history, muslims aren't that bad!

whos that guy on the right

>excluding the holocost, germans were not that bad after all during WW2

I'm fine with this too

>tui

>%

dropeed

For all of white people's talk about racial solidarity, they're pretty quick to disown their kids when they pull shit like this. If this was a black kid they'd be right outside the school after it happened saying that he didn't do anything, it wasn't his fault, and that he's a good boy.

Yeah, that's because most people are white.
Although, we should add in gang related crimes just to see what Blacks do.

the ((((official story)))
>James Harris Jackson, 28, has been charged with fatally stabbing 66-year-old Timothy Caughman on Monday night

it so full of jew kikery you need to be a brain dead zombie to believe it.

Since yesterday, Americans are n times more likely to be killed by a nigger than a right-win "extremist."

And I bet money this nigger was some Prince Hall freemason

I'll bite
>excluding 9-11
Aaaaaand
>how many failed terror plots have been foiled by feds?

Fake news

Fake news, nigger.

And nigs are more likely to get hit by lightning in US than shot by cops, yet they still get outraged at the wrong target.

I wander what the stats is for being shot by a minority...

Cops don't really kill that many people.

>white people's talk about racial solidarity
>things_that_dont_exist.PNG
Are you fucking retarded? White people grow up thinking they don't have a culture and the greatest sin imaginable is identifying yourself by your race. You have to be an atomized individual, apologetic for all the evils your race has supposedly done, but never proud or concerned with your own kind as a group. Whte people are utterly derascinated.
>for all white people's talk
Talk about pulling imaginary shit out of your ass, fuck off back to lebbit.

what's the likelihood of being killed by a left wing extremist? what's the likelihood of being killed by a nigger?

>tui
ur a fucken pleb m8

> muslims are right wing extremists

Really made me think

Since August 10, 1945, the USA has never nuked anybody.

>For all of white people's talk about racial solidarity
HAHAHAHA Have you ever gone to university? White solidarity is the Cardinal Sin of the modern world.

>whites make up 60% of population
>Muslims make up less than 1%
Really primed the ol' peanuts.

That's a fake stat. It's talking about incidents, not fatalities. Fatalities are actually higher for Islamic attacks.

>prison website lists triple homicide La Raza gang member Jaguar Paw as white

>since 9/11, using heavily cherrypicked data using flawed methodology which disqualifies various mass shootings perpetrated by non-whites while inflating the numbers of those perpetrated by whites by lumping Arabs, Hispanics and Jews in with whites, white people have killed more in mass shootings than nonwhites, checkmate!

WTF, I hate white people now. Time to sell my house in my 100% white town and move to Detroit or Haiti where I can live without fear.

It just shows that the US took measures to prevent muslim terrorists from entering in, which is logical since they don't want 9/11 to happen again.

This isn't the exact time span they are talking about, but it shows the basic idea.

There are about 7 times more right-wing "incidents" than Islamic ones.

But the Islamic ones result in many more fatalities per incident, resulting overall in more total fatalities by Muslims than right-wingers.

revealnews.org/article/home-is-where-the-hate-is/

whom are the people within the picture in the original post

>Since 9/11

every fucking time

US was founded on 9/12 apparently

>9/11 happens and tons of resources go into monitoring Muslims
>Muslims aren't able to pull off as many attacks afterwards

>since 9/11

This made me chuckle.

>since 9/11

Even normies would balk at that statistical editing.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OFF MY ISLAND IMMIGRANT SCUM

>show left-wing shooters
>YOU SHOULD FEAR MUH CONSERVATIVES

No.

>implying 9/11 was due to religion and not territory

since the event where muslims killed thousends

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

>Oh so blacks don't kill anyone now?
>I guess Chicago maybe not an extremist problem?
>What about left wing extremists in the cities?

Statistical fabrication. They say right wing extremists, but an incredibly high percentage of mass shooters have been left wing nut jobs.

Add in the BLM riots, violence, shootings, cop killings, and Antifa's constant rioting and violence and what do you have? A completely false statistic to drive a fake narrative.

kind of a convenient place to start counting don't you think?

>White people grow up thinking they don't have a culture

Well that's because white culture is objectively not a thing.

Left wing extremists don't kill people. Leftists are more civilized than right wingers in that respect (and in pretty much every other respect too).

Adjust for population and you'll find that an individual Muslim in America is vastly more likely to commit some sort of attack than an individual white person

>right wing extremist
Yes let's forget about pulse nightclub shooting and San Bernardino

It is a thing, actually. The lines for culture are drawn arbitrarily - circle any group of people, the things they mostly have in common are that groups culture. Very simple.

what, idiot

Culture is defined as the aspects of a group's identity which hasn't been subsumed by the majority population. Because whites are the majority, they can't have a culture.

The fuck kind of new age bizzaro definition is this?

>since 9/11
>translation
>lemme just remove this massive data point that would completly skew the results to muslims being the danger here

>everyone in the thread has already made this point
BUT WHY NOT SAY IT LE AGAIN XDDDDD

>Since 9/11

Weird... It's almost like they're leaving something out on purpose.

>>everyone in the thread has already made this point
>BUT WHY NOT SAY IT LE AGAIN XDDDDD

Nice nigger projection

>since 9/11

How about you include 9/11 you fucking Jewish low life pieces of shit.

Wow, Dylan Roof is left wing. You're a new kind of false flag brainwashed trumptard.

This is bullshit. Right wingers have maybe killed 20 people since that time and Pulse club fag got like 50. What murders am I missing?

Yeah, Las FARC didn't killed any people, ELN neither. Fucking moron, you're so sheltered that you don't know the atrocities that your own ideology makes outside your own bubble

>Culture is defined as the aspects of a group's identity which hasn't been subsumed by the majority population. Because whites are the majority, they can't have a culture.

Retard alert!

Culture
The totality of socially transmitted behavior patterns, arts, beliefs, institutions, and all other products of human work and thought.

>Tui
Here, chief

>Culture is defined as the aspects of a group's identity which hasn't been subsumed by the majority population
This is a nonsensical sentence and you're objectively retarded.

We're talking about the US you conservatard

we must be doing a good job keeping the muslim attackers out of the usa

>Tui
>not Tuatara
>not Moa
>no Garage Project
>not Parrotdog
>not Lakeman
fucking disgusting

muslims are right wing tho

good beer, altho I preferred tuborg when I was in chch. to be fair to nz, it was brewed there

why leave 9/11 out?

Fake
Fucking
News
Faggot

>Not maka

Fuck you piece of shit, your bullshit leftie ideology ruined my country for decades.

not in the American sense they're not... American Left and Right is much different than that of Europe... and even more different then that of the Middle East

Pretty sure the drug cartels (meaning you guys) ruined your country.

>Since 9/11.
Fucking racists aren't taking out ALL Muslim terror attack.
A more PC headline would be:
>Excluding certain events, you have a 0% chance of being killed by a Muslim in a terror attack, and a 100% chance of being killed by a white.

Excluding WWII, Nazi Germany were objectively the good guys.

wtf i love blacks now

Fuck off punk, Drug cartels don't have a political ideology, they are there for the money you cunt. But Las FARC and ELN have a clear political ideology, but of course you're going to say they are not true leftists because they make you look bad, stupid prick.

What about that terror attack in California back in like 2015, and the gay bar shooting in Florida that was like soon after? And the Boston bombers who where also tied to Muslim extremism?

>"Disregarding the fact that about half the nation is right-wing, and only 1% of the population is muslim, you're slightly more likely to be killed by a right-wing extremist than a muslim!"
>"So come on guys, can't we just let more of them in? Surely, they pose no threat."
Fucking retards.

THose were a case of work place violence, and a case of a homophobic attack caused by right wing beliefs.
Nice try nazi, careful, your islamophobia is showing

I would say both

You're making some quality contributions to the thread there, Reddit.

FARC and ELN didn't do half the damage that the cartels did. Maybe the fault lies with Colombians being greedy fucks

>Tui
Uni student detected. Go back to your studies you fucking bum.

hey if they get to endlessly repeat the same shit over and over then i do too

Also add in the people tallying the numbers outright discounting incidents of muslim terror. When the initial version of this study came out back in late 2015 it was found on closer inspection that they had failed to factor in the San Bernardino shooting, the DC Beltway sniper attacks (which is odd, because liberals will claim it was religiously motivated when you point out the stated goal was to kill white people, but will later claim it had nothing to do with Islam because the Nation of Islam is racially motivated. It's Schrodinger's motive), and others.

poor soros :(

>if they're brain dead then I'll be brain dead to!
>hurr blublublub hehehe
Try actually making an actual contribution to the thread and set an example.

Your faulty ideology killed my friends Grandpa and my girlfriends mama and allowed the drug problem go bad with your terrorism and violence. Your communism ruined every sort of order we had prior you, you piece of human trash, you're the cause that drug cartels are strong and you are one drug cartel too, fucking terrorist commie

Psst, spread it around.

What about the Muslim dude at the army base? Or those Muslim sniper dudes along the freeway outside DC?

What's Roof's economic policy? "Right Wing" doesn't mean "hating niggers", Che Guevara and Marx hated niggers.

Go cry more. Maybe your police and public officials shouldn't be so corrupt. Or maybe you could've fought back against FARC or the ELN. But no, you people are lazy af