LGBT Are Pissed About This Viral Child "Wedding" Photo Shoot

LGBT Are Pissed About This Viral Child "Wedding" Photo Shoot

>In general, child weddings do not, and should not, conjure up particularly positive feelings in people. And while a couple of moms in Texas probably meant for a "mini-marriage" ceremony for their kids to just be a cute stunt, it ended up bringing an important conversation to light. Some people found this specific viral child "wedding" creepy, but the thing is, there's something else wrong with it too that a lot of people are overlooking.

>Why is it that some people can look at something like a "mini-wedding" — complete with all thetraditional aspects of a weddinglike a wedding dress and tuxedo, an altar, flowers, and a cake, according to Mommyish — between a little boy and little girl, and find that cute, but those same people might say parents shouldn't "push" LGBTQ acceptance and inclusion on kids?

>Photo shoots like this, while definitely cute, show that society deems it completely acceptable to teach children traditional gender norms that presume heterosexuality as the default. But why is it that parents who might, say, accept that their child is gay at a young age, get flack for it? Why is it that parents who allow their kids to be exposed to non-binary genders or allow and encourage them to seeLGBTQ characters on popular kids showshave to deal with arguments that they are "pushing" an agenda on their child?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hNJc1
nytimes.com/2017/10/10/arts/dance/same-sex-duets-justin-peck-lauren-lovette-new-york-city-ballet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This photo shoot, whether or not you find it adorable, is encouraging a heterosexual pair-up between two kids. It might be in jest, and you can certainly make the argument that that's fine, but it's setting up gender and sexuality norms for these kids at a very young age. Talking with children about LGBTQ issues, or offering resources for kids who might be questioning their identity, should be just as normal as letting them throw a pretend wedding, or engaging in other make-believe play. Also, the way we imagine romance between opposite sex kids (and even friends as they age) is strange; it's totally OK for Ella and Sullivan to bejustfriends, and it's a little strange to insinuate that they should pretend to be something more, even if it's for something fun their parents want to do.

>Regardless of whether Pulizzi and Terry intended to enforce heteronormative roles on their kids, the photo shoot and should make people stop and question the fact that society views a child "wedding" between a boy and a girl as "cute." But parents teaching their children about the LGBTQ community, or parents who support their child's trans identity from a young age, are told they are ruining their kids' childhood or thattheir child is "too young" to learnabout inclusivity. There should be no issue with giving equal representation to non-heterosexual relationships and non-binary gender identities. After all, the definition of indoctrination is "the process of teaching a personor group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically," and that's exactly what we'd be doing by assuming that heterosexuality is the default — and the only —identity worth exposing our kids to.

That's not "pushing" heterosexuality onto kids, it's normal biology.

I'm more mad it's a little nigger.

kek, mein sides

ha ha ha. yes.

Oh come on. You know that little girl was having the time of her life during that shoot. These people are soulless.

>pic
honest to god got triggered. what kind of sick fucking parent would do that to their little girl?

>But why is it that parents who might, say, accept that their child is gay at a young age,
>Gay
>Young age

This is the end result of ((((democracy)))) and (((atheism)))), like it or not but it's a fact

We need a ethmonat theocracy monarchy or dictatorship ASAP

((((They)))) seriously now act as if homosexuality is the default

>that little girl was having the time of her life during that shoot

That's exactly the point. The primary goal of these people is to eliminate all sources of joy and inspiration so everyone is too depressed to resist the implementation of their globalist utopia. Why the fuck else would they react so angrily to a couple moms having a little role-play party for their kids?

because gender norms are fucking normal and the rest of the shit you're trying to push on kids are mental illnesses....is there a definition for mental illness by proxy? because any kid who says they are lgbtqrstwtf has developed their parents' mental illness

bump

It sounded cute until I saw the niglet. Wheres my flamenwerfer

Faggots/dykes
>Children getting "married" is creepy

Also faggots/dykes
>Why aren't they both boys/girls

These degenerates are the closest thing I've ever seen to white niggers. Niggers chimpout when you remind them they'll never be white. These degenerates chimpout when you remind them two women can NEVER have their own offspring, two faggots can NEVER have their own offspring and neither can, by definition, be married. Chimpout guaranteed every time.

Lets be real. How long can this world really go on?

LGBT "people" fuck children

>interracial pedophile marraige
wtf is this world coming to?

So it's not that the kids shouldn't be allowed to have a fake wedding, but that if they have a gay wedding you are not allowed to get mad. Essentially, they are mad about how other people react to things and want them to stop liking what I don't like.

so they just assumed these kids' genders?

isn't that a big no-no for them?

White, straight and blonde... everything (((they))) hate the most, so they released their hellhounds.

Nothing new.

>Photo shoots like this, while definitely cute, show that society deems it completely acceptable to teach children traditional gender norms that presume heterosexuality as the default.

How cumdrunk are you? The reactions to this creepy shit prove that society does not find any aspect of this appropriate. Hence the backlash. Gender couldn’t possibly be less relevant. But you just have to force it don’t ya? People seem disgusted by this on every level yet you still have to find some way to make it about fucking gays.

This is why people hate you.

archive.is/hNJc1

I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation. It would be simple. It would be straightforward. We don’t need to rewrite the laws currently on the books, although I do think we need to address hate-crimes legislation. But amending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans — it’s only fair.

-Donald Trump

Your point? I agree. Fuck discrimination if you’re gay. Thats bullshit. Change the law. I don’t give a shit. Just stop making everything about you. It makes you look like a thirsty bitch. It’s pathetic.

Those photos are adorable.

I would be triggered too if I saw these on social media. Thank god I don't visit those sites or have accounts there.

Easy, just call them Islamophobes since mohammed fucked and married a little girl

>boy & girl together in cute innocent picture
>all the faggots & degenerates are outraged that they aren't transexual non binary degenerate fucks ridden with STDs
We really are in the final times,god just bring the holy wrath already

I really hope it's soon.

Too long.

This makes me so mad.
I'm tired of the word "normal" being a bad word.
Humans have 2 natural instincts.
>To live
>To reproduce
When you parts match another humans part to reproduce, THATS LITERALLY FUCKING N O R M A L

I'm rreeaallllyy starting to understand why people call for the day of the rope so fucking much.
>we get mad when fags push faggotry on our children
>fags get mad when we act like N O R M A L fucking humans

jfc nuclear holocaust fucking when
come one kim im ready to embrace that sweet sweet warm sun; hurry up rocket man

I unironically want to die because of things like this.

>LGBT are pissed
>People are pissed
Er....

Same here

Tumblr politics becoming mainstream timeline is not a pleasant one.

Me too.
Every -clap emoji- God Damned -clap emoji- Day -clap emoji-

Don't die. Kill.

Just another day in the gay disco.

also, it is two kids who "like hanging out together"

just like if two adults who "like hanging out together" get married, it's not a double standard if they're straight

exactly!
miscegenation has no place in modern

society

nytimes.com/2017/10/10/arts/dance/same-sex-duets-justin-peck-lauren-lovette-new-york-city-ballet.html

Holy fuck this article writer has been on the sauce (semen) way too long.
Heterosexuality is the norm for ~97% of people. There is nothing being "pushed" with heterosexuality. With homosexuality, there is.
Homosexuality is not on an equal footing with heterosexuality like choosing between strawberry and vanilla ice cream.

>marriage produces children
>gay marriage produces AIDS

>>Why is it that some people can look at something like a "mini-wedding" — complete with all thetraditional aspects of a weddinglike a wedding dress and tuxedo, an altar, flowers, and a cake, according to Mommyish — between a little boy and little girl, and find that cute, but those same people might say parents shouldn't "push" LGBTQ acceptance and inclusion on kids?
because faggots regularly fuck children?

LOLLLLL this is just fags being salty they can't reproduce and have a kid that's 100 percent theirs.

PLEASE. SOMEBODY....

NUKE US NOW !!

END ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Protip: Women, faggots, general degenerates etc have had rights countless times before. They're stripped away for a reason. Now you know the reason why, you'll realise the stripping isn't far away and they'll 100% deserve it.

The only thing I crave from this world is the sweet release of death.

If you are too afraid to kys; do me a favor, go to a synagogue, ask a jew to assist you in suicide.

all gays are pedos and need to be gassed

True story, got married this year and one of the wife's friends (a gay, whom btw left immediately after dinner with his new partner and snapchatted dancing at a club a few hours away, you're welcome for the drinks and $40/plate assholes) saw a placemat we had out for a child and it was one of those coloring ones where the kids could color in a wedding themed deal. We had crayons for them and everything, something to keep them occupied during grown up time. No big deal?

Come the following Monday there is his stupid fucking joobook post on wife's Facebook page bitching about us pushing CIS values on kids because it showed a little boy and girl in a Tux and dress, respectively damnit.

Fuck these people.

I thought "love is love"? What's the problem?

four years ago i would never have thought that people could even think this way, or that there was some sort of pedophilic agenda behind a photo shoot like this

i want to go back

>There should be no issue with giving equal representation to non-heterosexual relationships and non-binary gender identities.
they push this shit FARRR more than equal

>between a little boy and little girl, and find that cute, but those same people might say parents shouldn't "push" LGBTQ acceptance and inclusion on kids?
Because one is natural and one is disgusting degeneracy.

This might cheer you up. I sent a link to my gf today about commiefornia legalising intentionally infecting people with HIV. She responding "yeah, gays can donate blood here too".

There are non-Sup Forums people out there who aren't retards, user.

Shouldn't you be being jailed right now? I'm not triggered at the boy and girl being a boy and girl. Im triggered because it shouldn't be a nigger. Yeah gender norms are there, and you'd be surprised how many gays support traditional straight marriage. And as far as two men or women having their own children, they both can have their own children very easily. All you know is what you see and all you see is an echo chamber of Jewish stereotypes thrust into the spotlight to push their own agendas. And the horrid creatures those jewish thought forms create throughout society.

For fucks sake, I'm so fucking sick of being lumped in with these unbearable Faggots. They're just kids having fun doing whatever. Who fucking cares? Fucking parasites. They aren't even gonna remember this in 5 years. But oh, Child Marriage between a Muslim Shitskin and a 9 year old? LGBT Community doesn't have a problem with that! Sure am glad to be lumped together with a bunch of pedophile sympathizing and enabling Fags.

FAGGOTS AND DYKES ARE FREAKS!

Wait a minute... those pictures... Is this an elaborate cuckpost?

At this rate? I give it no more than 30 more years before the collapse. It's inevitable at this point, and also much needed to restart everything to find our way again.

>>Why is it that some people can look at something like a "mini-wedding" — complete with all thetraditional aspects of a weddinglike a wedding dress and tuxedo, an altar, flowers, and a cake, according to Mommyish — between a little boy and little girl, and find that cute, but those same people might say parents shouldn't "push" LGBTQ acceptance and inclusion on kids?
yeah you know exactly why Mr. Goldstein

I can't wait for Achmed to throw you off a roof.

>REEEEE WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOUR KIDS TO LIVE HAPPY NORMAL LIVES

I'm so glad these faggots can't reproduce.

I married at the age of 8.
Its in our tradition.
I will remarry to fuck that girl sometime later.
She is pure.

>That's exactly the point. The primary goal of these people is to eliminate all sources of joy and inspiration so everyone is too depressed to resist the implementation of their globalist utopia.
How... horrifying.

That's insensitive to muslims, they marry children all the time.

Source, now.

Acting like homosexuality is just as normal and common as heterosexuality. We need to bring real discrimination back, they deserve it.

This world has gone on for long enough.

Of course Brazil would like photos of international marriage

>setting up gender and sexuality norms
norms that have been necessary for humans to succeed as a species for hundreds of thousands of years

which country?

if the kids were black there wouldn't be any uproar a all

do not be confused. this is anti-white, not anti-straight.

BLACKED

>Photo shoots like this, while definitely cute, show that society deems it completely acceptable to teach children traditional gender norms that presume heterosexuality as the default

Münchausen syndrome

War will come soon enough and that is all i hope

That’s it, human beings are just too advanced for our own good. We developed philosophy and now it’s being weaponized against us. People smart enough to think but not enough to think critically are being fed nihilism and put under duress to stop noticing patterns in the world because “sometimes patterns break”
Stop. Just stop.

Because it doesn't flow with their narrative that anyone can be married now.

Actually, Travelers do this- at least sometimes. It's like a betrothal and kind of similar to the way marriages were arranged in the aristocracy of Europe.

Looks like tons of fun

I’ll admit that a “child wedding” is a little creepy, even if it’s just for pretend. But the whole thing about “pushing” heterosexuality on kids is just stupid, heterosexuality is the natural way (whether any of you faggots want to admit it or not, it is) and as such would be expressed regardless so it does not need “pushed”.

LGBTQIABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP on the other hand is not something that would ever even cross a child’s mind (at least not one as young as in the photo) unless an adult exposed them to the idea first. It’s just not natural and so it wouldn’t make any sense to a child. Especially anything involving (((non-binary genders))), even at a young age a child can say “I am a boy” or “that person is a girl” and it makes sense to them. If you tell a little kid “oh I’m a... whatever.. Demi attack helicopter or something” it’ll just confuse them, as it also confuses many full grown adults.

td;dr?

>white people are literally getting their daughters blacked earlier than six years old now
Lmao what a pathetic race

As someone who has studied a shit ton of philosophy, I've always found nihilism to be absolute garbage. Soren Kierkegaard's Philisophical Fragments is the worst pile of garbage I've ever read.

>society
what did he mean by this?

Sometimes Sup Forums amazes me. Marriage is not a good thing the way it is legally defined now. I would like to see a complete reform of marriage - only allow people to marry with a prenup. If a couple is too stupid to write one - they're unfit for marriage and that's it. No baseline overrriding rules rigged in favor of females, just a unique contract for every couple. That's it.

>Talking with children about LGBTQ issues, or offering resources for kids who might be questioning their identity, should be just as normal as letting them throw a pretend wedding

>should be just as normal

go fuck your self faggots

Its already dead we live on the rotting corpse of western civilization

Mate, women dress up dogs, like micropigs and get excited when they find tiny little shampoo bottles and other "cute" shit. The same thing goes for these mini weddings. I doubt the kids had any issue with it - I mean there's cake, other nice foods, dressing up, and having the attention on them.

The dirty paedo faggots can fuck off.

Of course it is a blonde and a brown male. Lgbtqirnazx can take the dildo out of their ass. Heterosexual people aren't ok with this, only cucks.

>hetero isn't the default

We'd all be dead in a fucking generation if it wasn't