ITT shows everyone forgot

ITT shows everyone forgot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7Z_1l0qLKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nyan Koi gets threads pretty often for how generic and shitty it is.
This piece of shit aired the same season, and never gets mentioned.

Ahmey best girl

Twins are best, Nagi second best

one of few manga to have actual harem end

baka to test?

I forget, did the manga for this lose serialization or just scanlation effort?

Yes

He got bored of it and moved on to another shitty series

author died

I kinda miss the times when Gonzo would produce something you could actually watch.

He's alive, Nips were wondering if he was going to resume the series since Nyankoi got an announcement of all their volumes getting reprinted back in march.

This sudden flashback about the rape tentative made the threads in Sup Forums a mess. The series handled horribly badly the switch comedy/serious themes.

Oh I remember. I also remember the author pulling this bullshit while pushing that oblivious bitch Kaede.

You are confusing him with the author of Hyakko

>Another series with tomboyish childhood friend who loves MC but will never win
I tried to forget.;_;

Any chance I get I'll post it.

All that ever mattered in this show is that mc didn't end up with the bland as fuck main girl.

Red head the cutest,but they're all good.

S2 FUCKING WHEN

Baka to test still remains in the memory of Sup Forums fucking faggot

Bad timing. I blame the pie end for souring the reception.

Clearly why people have to ask how it ended when it's brought up every 2 years

Really creative what they did with it on ATX. New ep at 9am and 9pm with a repeat at 3pm and 3am.

Did anyone like this?

How could I forget the tittymonster childhood friend?

Yes Felli best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=I7Z_1l0qLKc

But I remember Chrome Shelled Felios.

>not nina

Still need to read the LN since I hear best girl won.

S2 fucking when

Felli wins?

But Fukuda didn't forgot.

still mad how they butchered the first 1/3 of the manga, changing the decent college bro-tier MC into a spineless highschool kid.....

>still having even a sliver of hope

Aren't you precious.

I'll endure.
>announcement for Oda after FMP! new season
>it's pachinko

get in line m8.

There are other shows with confirmed S2's.

Yes.

S2 when?

I wish Shigofumi was more popular.

The Tatsunoko series, sure.

Hana no Uta and Tsuki ni Naku on the otherhand are excellent and likely won't ever be forgotten if only for their moments of brilliant sakuga and delicious Yasuda designs oh god.

This was way better than it had any right to be, and the only reason I watched it was because I landed on it during a "watch what you get when you hit random on BakaBT" thread.

At least the two series above had some redeeming qualities; the only reason I remember pic related is because of how fucking mediocre it was. It's like the epitome of what's barely passable for an anime and it was apparently boring enough that I never bothered to screencap anything from it.

That being said, someone probably still has a WebM of that ridiculous scene of the loli being flung off a roof into a garbage heap.

Not-Spice&Wolf

Never bothered to finish it while it was airing but it's memorable precisely because it's so similar in premise to Spicy Wolf.

I probably would have watched it if Maou didn't have gross cowtits and was more modest like Holo.

I hope nobody remembers Code:Breaker. I certainly want to forget I ever finished it.

What's his name again?

By the same author who makes Magi.
It's legitimately funny and entertaining.

Next year my friend

I found it too boring(They should have stopped mentioning the girl and directly switch to the guy as a MC)
How did it end?

Memes take a while to vanish into the aether. Try again 2017.

I would very much a Momoko

I remember basically nothing except that there was a big dumb battle between main guy and main antagonist and the bad guy lost and basically nothing of importance was resolved. Also main girl had some crazy powers or something.

It was about as cliche as battle shounen get.

Good thing I dropped it.
Main girl was the most annoying little shit I ever saw in shounen manga.

I will be forever bitter about this.

The show ended weak as fuck. For a series with a strong start, it's last few episodes were utter trash.

>index
>forgotten
Nice joke senpai

This thing sold like shit right? Shame, because I liked it a lot.

I dropped it when the water bottle refracted sunlight like a magnifying glass and started a fire.

Kuesu > himari (slut shitty)

Kanako was unforgettable

Minamike

I'm still waiting for the second season that will n ever happen

Kamisama Dolls S2 confirmed cancelled last I remembered

>no s2

I liked all the girls, except the cowtits, they are way too big.

It was the bread and butter for entry level normies when it first aired but since the manga went on hiatus I'm surprised by how few people know of it.

Shizuku>your waifu

More like spics and nogs.

Saya > rei > saeko

guilty pleasure 5
and that loli is shit

Definitely not. Who could forget the bullying, brocon, people dying left and right in this show? It's not everyday that there is a stupid treadmill scene in anime.

Felli won the fonfon

You remember the holocaust right?

Objectively wrong opinion

Sumomomo Momomo

>black bullet ended almost 2 years ago

I don't remember anything about its hilariously forgettable plot (except that retarded TWEEST in the very last episode) but goddamn did Black Bullet have some good lolis and himecut wasn't so bad herself.

Shizuka>all

Every noitaminA show

The whole flashback rape was one of those very few times my inner white night came out at full force and with hatred on top.

Also, this one was doing well but went to shit at the end.

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress is a show people will talk about ten years from now.

She had some damn fine titties but Saeko's ass is the best

Hackadoru

>forgetting best girl

Don't see many people posting about pic related much anymore.