Shingeki no Kyojin

What could it be the best outcome?
Eren going with Zeke just to save Armin could be really interesting.
Traitor Eren is coming?

BRA did nothing wrong.

Claiming first post for yumkums.

I always wondered what those squiggly lines around the numbers meant. Is it supposed to be like lightning?

I sure hope so! Fingers crossed that Erwin gets the serum and Eren goes to Zeke.

Their friendship will never break. Even if Eren leaves.

Remember that this guy said he would post his hairy man tits if Erwin survived instead of Almin.

When are you going to kill yourself?

I'm all for arms for traitor Eren.

I finished that EHA drawing I promised yesterday.

Firstly, that was someone pretending to be me. Secondly, I'm female so I'm not sure where "hairy man tits" comes from.

I said I may consider it if the next chapter doesn't go the way I want it to. I've been having a bad time in general so this might just tip me over.

in*

Maybe that's why Armin will get the serum and Isayama said they won't be friends forever.

>you will never be Mrs. Smith's Erwin and make passionate love to zir

Will Mikasa get her revenge on Bert's boipucci while Ymir watches?

Even if Eren goes, I doubt Erwin will survive. Zeke will want Bertolt back I guess.

Looks weird

Zir? That's one of those made up pronouns. You might never be my Erwin but you can always be my friend.

Looks like Zeke is ok with abandoning Bert.

At least one of them will forget he ever existed.

Hahahahahaha! So empowering, saved!

111111/10

>Armin
Strange, since it feels more like the anime team hates him.

Fuck off and die

Kinda weird of him abandoning a CT type at the hands of the enemy. It seems to be a precious resource after all.

Bert pls

If Eren makes a deal with Zeke, Armin will be mad and won't forgive him. Mikasa will be in the middle.

This is beyond not okay. This is very very wrong.

Totally agree. Reiner is just the most handsome and well-built boy of the 104th!

Nah, you're very very wrong.

We need more futastoria fanart.

Doesn't seem worthy enough for Zeke to risk his life.

Jesus fucking Christ

>empowering
Literally how

Ricofag pls, don't kinkshame Eren

Historia is a pure shingeki.

How do you know it's Zeke and not Jake?

This is just not the place for that sort of thing..

Ymir is a decaying corpse.

He said they might not be friends, not that they'll be enemies. Only possible way I can see that happening is if Eren wipes everyone's minds.

Who has the SMHH Sasha birthday pic?

D-DELETE THIS

Do you know how many YH-survivors commit suicide because of reading these posts? Do you??

There's nothing more empowering for a man than to become so confident that you take it up the ass from a girl. Do you have the balls to be with her? I for sure do - an Alpha cuck.

Not nearly enough.

I know I know but it will break their friendship a little but even so, they will be friends forever.

>Eren wipes everyone's minds.
Why he would do that? I don't like that theory.

She isn't in my lewd imagination. Sorry.

I want Bert to get out of this alive ;_;

And here goes the autistic EH samefaggotry... there goes the thread quality!

You wouldn't like it if we kinkshamed you

He'll be fine.

Frieda pls

If he runs off to Zeke for more information, he would know that SL would go after him no matter what. To get them off his back he could mindwipe everyone into forgetting he ever existed.

Also just saying 2 of the mainccharacters are immune to this and it's a plot device that has yet to be used.

Would be 10/10 if Ymir's skin was a bit darker... a lot darker actually.

>No men on this pic
Perfect.

Stop.

I'm quite vanilla, there's nothing to "shame"
But you shouldn't post lewd shingekis.

Erwong a shit.

Hashtag kill all men.

Kek.

Bert is a true man. Look how handsome he looks there.

I can't wait for the day where Annie breaks free from her prison, marry Ymir and rule over the shifters and humans alike under a matriarchy.

That's gay not empowering.

How can you call this lovely gentleman a shit?

This thread is off to a wonderful start. 1000/10

Close but no cigar.

The Ymir letter will have instructions how to save Annie from the crystaliarchy and naturally Historia will give up her position and betray all the people in SL (who mean nothing to her) and escape with Annie to Ymir's secret hiding place. Then, the three of them, YAHoo, will run away from all this and end up on the Greek Island Lesbos, where they will create their own personal private LGBTQ+ island.

I don't think so. If he goes, he will leave the key with Mikasa and the rest of the members of the SL will brand him as traitor.

This.

Not them but Mrs Smith, Nile is better

Alright I laughed at this one

Kek.

He won't leave before the basement and after what Zeke said it might no be unlikely he will become a traitor for some time.

And you think Mikasa will just sit there and let him go?

If it is for Armin, he will become a traitor. If not, he will leave after the basement.

Imagine getting pegged by your sister's ghost. Also do you have a Twitter?

I have to admit, that is not a bad image of Nile. You may have your favourite, just as I have mine. I support your adoration. We can both have our Commanders.

Imagine getting pregnant from your sister.

Yeah, she trusts him now and I think she will be fine because she knows Eren is not doing anything bad.

Did Writefag abandon us?

With the coordinate, anything is possible.

>literally walking into the enemy's hand
>not doing anything bad

No, I'm still here for you.

Eren won't change his way of thinking. He is a good person. Zeke doesn't want to hurt him but rather "save him".

A++ You beat me.

No, I don't have a twitter. I've been looking for a place to post my weird shingeki art though so I might consider getting one.

Soon

>no men
Explain Stinkmir then

>Zeke doesn't want to hurt him but rather "save him".
Which means manipulating him to switch sides.

Getting an erection wherever I see this quality post.

Ricofag a pure

Daily reminder shorty wears his girlfriend's clothes.

Spiderweb? Eren thinks humanity is trapped within the walls.

Good to hear which one are you?

Nice. Like I said, if I could give you a million dollars I would.

And that will be Eren's dilemma but he will remember his friends.

He's such a cutie.

Or rather his father and what he told him.

Twitter is ideal for such things.

I'll give you a follow if you get Twitter.

Both things I guess.

Daily reminder that manlet hates that rancid tranny and xhe's too retarded to realize that.