AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHHAAHAAAHA...

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHHAAHAAAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would anyone live in a state that catches on fire every year?

It's mostly habbening where the nonshitty people are, tho :(

Let them die.

Why would anybody live in a state that gets buried in snow every year? Why would anyone live in a state that gets flooded and blown away by hurricanes every year?

>California

what happens when you make HIV legal.

>17 dead
Not even close to the number it ought to be.

Help me Kim Jong-un, you're my only hope.

because it's on fire

Heard on Radio lady caller say fires started by explosions?? Fires reported all started at once...

WTF is going on?

We pay more rent for fires to fuck up our homes and cause more traffic delays than other states famalam

t. Cali Love

It's also in the wrong area of the state.

Snows not a biggie

I'm from northern Utah and moving to northern Colorado soon for work
snows not a big deal unless your a faggot who cant drive in it

> California Fires
> Weinstein Scandal

its been a good month

Trump curse strikes again.

>a handful if cynical assholes on the Left claim they don't feel sorry for Las Vegas victims
>Sup Forums: THE FUCKING GAUL OF THESE KIKES

Snow is comfy as fuck and fun to play in. There are tones of games and sports you can only do in the snow and if you put a kid in a pile of snow and they'll have the time of their life. Living in a snow heavy region is baller.

>Gaul
I too hate those barbarian scum.

I don't know (((who))) started the fire.
youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g

These fires are happening in decent rural areas. This is not funny.

52BC NEVER FORGET

The Trump Curse strikes again!

SHADILAY

this
God is angry
feel his burn, burn, burn

>faggot who can't drive in snow
>California

If we sold California to Mexico how much would we get for it? Enough to build a wall around it?

Gods Punishment for degeneracy!!

>Commiefornians dead
Great news.

A cousin and his parents almost bought a home in Santa Rosa. Guess they dodged a bullet.

Ill move out of commifornia if i survive this

>snow is fun
>Nor'easter

LOL

I knew you were a fucking leaf before I saw your flag.

On behalf of the rest of the United States...
Fuck off, we're full!

>TFW the california wildfire has taken the Windows XP bliss hill

>Buy home in fire alley
>Insure home for 3 times it's value in event of fire
>???
>profit

I wonder (((who))) would do something like that.

>2,000
in 24 hours
how many homes and businesses can a MOAB destroy?
urban retards that voted hilarry are kidding themselves if they think there's a war coming that they'll win. YOu're trapped in that city, better hope nothing catches fire

Snow literally just lays there and melts. Fire burns people to death. Then it spreads around and burns even more people to death until they've all been burned to death.

>this is what happens when you ignore climate change!
Ftfy

I wonder what it would take to set all the car exhaust in LA on fire?

u cant be real

>civil war breaks out
>light a few matches near california
you wouldnt even need guns

Theres no such thing as a non-shitty californian m8.

I hope someone takes a picture of it on fire or after it's caught on fire, that'd be fucking AWESOME

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

That and the earthquakes is why California is the worst state to live in

my friend's 80-something your old grandpa had has house completely wrecked. like not even rubble left.

>Decent areas
>Southern/mid California
Pick one, legally-getting-AIDS and diddled by unregistered sex offenders shill.

My Mother died.

So you're saying Sacramento is putting lots of floride in the water in California?

Let's weigh the differences, shall we?
Snowfags;
>snowballs
>snowmen
>sledding
>facial hair to ward off the cold
>SNOW DAYS (no school declared, kids rejoice)
>get comfy in front of a warm fire with the family
>only possible hypothermia if you don't dress right
>huskies

Commiefornia Flamefags;
>fireballs
>ashmen
>can you sled on ashen embers?
>grow facial hair because hipster retard
>no snow days but school is burned down instead
>get incinerated with the family in front of a random brush fire
>hyperthermia - 11/10
>devil dogs

If you still think it's hard to chose between between being a snowfag or a commie flamefag then you should just die in an aids fire or something

lots.

That sucks, but now she's my kind of milf.

What the fuck is wrong with these retards?
They barely backburn at all.

>Marutei Tsurunen
>Finns are already autistic, perfect fit for Japanese.

What's the sarcasm font again?

Skiing faggot
t. Montana

>shit that happens EVERY YEAR
>the redditor shrieks and shits his pants
>"ITS HAPPENING GUYS OMG XDDDD"

it's going to be even worse shithole once white money leaves and it's filled with monkey people

I'm getting so many (You)s right now. It's awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
Thread theme!

That image don't make sense because mister Sup Forums only turned 14 just a week ago.

>lol lets give up yosemite and joshua tree and half the countries beaches to niggers that will show them

Everyone laughing is either a newfag, a shitposter, or a Euro fag that doesn't know this shit always happens once or twice a year. Please neck yourselves and research before you be retarded, like OP here.

For the love of GOD, please let those who choose to move to AZ be conservatives.

T H E
F I R E
R I S E S

I'm here and was evacuated early yesterday morning. I was listening to the REDCOM dispatch all night and this shit seems fishy as fuck. 17 separate fires started all at once across the county and immediately after leftists calling for restrictions on environment shit because apparently this has something to do with global warming? Explain to me how 17 fires happen dozens of miles apart at the same time when it wasn't even particularly hot or anything that night.

thats northern california retard

Fireballs, ashmen, and sledding on ashen embers sounds metal as fuck fampai

Quick !! Built a wall around commifornia !!

It's better than living in a state that may potentially sentence you to a harsher punishment for misgendering a tranny than intentionally pozzing someone.

>be burger
>be dead

OHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Make spreading HIV a misdemeanor
>Burn the fuck down

Everything seems to be in order

It's such a nice place (climate, ecologically, mountains the ocean etc), it's a real shame how overrun it is with mongoloids.

YOU FUCKING PUSSIES TALKING ABOUT GIVING UP CALIFORNIA
YOU ARE LITERALLY THEORIZING CAPITULATION TO NIGGERS AND SPICS

Bongs hate metal, they only care about punk.

Don't get me wrong, I do agree with you
But you aren't getting it back democratically anymore

Pics or it didn't happen.

They had a mandatory evac just north of me, so people had to leave their houses even if they weren't burnt up yet; police wouldn't let them back. Of course the nogs and nortes got passed and started looting houses. I sat at home locked and loaded watching my house and my neighbors...shits fucked up.

how the fuck are you going to compare snow to fire hurricanes and floods?

snow is fun as fuck nigger

It's like 70%+ shitlib up there, one of the most shitlib counties in the country.

Flames of Judgement be upon you! You have been judged. Now you shall all burn! BURN BURN BURN!!!

The people saying "give up California" are huge pussies. I ain't giving up shit. This is America.

I’ll hate snow when it burns down my property.

California is a liberal shithole and you deserve all the fires you can get.

They abandoned the rest of the country first, senpai. The remaining whites in that state are as much of an insult to being white as the swedes who were more interested in banning cars than muzzies after the Ford Fatwas.

Wonder if it Nancy Pelosi's wine country estate.

This is for controlled fires you mong. In Florida, Georgia, and Alabama especially, they burn old vegetation every year to provide room for new growth

This is what I got when I googled arson California. There have been a ton of incidents in the last two weeks: Carmel Valley, Richmond, Concord, Antioch, San Rafael.
This is not natural. And it is not normal.
This is the worst ever.

Whatever you say, antifa. We're actually out here fighting these commie faggots while you sit around with your thumb in your ass.

I unironically hope California slides into the ocean after burning. Fuck that state and everyone who lives in it.

May God destroy them as he did Sodom and Gomorrah.

S to spit on their graves.