Islam

All you right-wingers hate Islam so much, but would it really be so bad, as an atheist or Christian, to live in a peaceful Muslim-dominated country?

>peaceful
>Muslim dominated

Pick one you stupid fucking leaf

We don't want peace with infidels.

are you fuckin retarded

>a peaceful Muslim-dominated country?
here's your (you)

Most non muslim monotheistis would be taxed or killed, atheists and polytheists would be killed. Pretty simple really.

You know, if it means that women have no rights and are required to please their man and required to male a male guardian to leave the house, then maybe it won't be so bad to just pretend to be Muslim. It's the women who'll be the ones actually suffering after all.

Fuckin typo's/

Ask the Lebanese Christians o wait.
Go kill yourself you inbred child fucker.

problem i have with islam is that every single rule god put on man mohammed broke....he was a prophet of satan....which is why they outlawed art music and sex because that was to be satan's weapon against the good people....had to protect his army ect.

>atheist

Not recognized as having rights under sharia. Must convert or die

>Christian

Under shariah they are tolerated to an extent but have to pay tax, have less social status and are reduced to second class citizens(might even get killed or harassed in acts of jihad). Can't own better houses than Muslims, have to wear identifiable clothing...ect.

When Toronto and Calgary reach critical mass Islam, you're gonna see some serious shit as progress meets bronze age savagery.

Name me one islamic country that isn't a shithole
Hard mode: dont say Saudi Arabia

Sweden

Lying to promote jihad is a form of jihad.
Enjoy your virgins, OP.

IT'S A SAND NIGGER RELIGION YOU FAGGOT.

Nobody cares what you want.

Jesus Christ is Lord

KEK. holy shit..u may be on to something user.

Like Iran? Yep, better than Israel I guess but still... The thing is OP, if I had it my way, then you wouldn't have to worry about kikes making you live with dirt you don't want to.

>peaceful
>Muslim dominated
People get stoned on a daily for sorcery in Saudi Arabia.

I wont even need to mention Pakistan or Afghanistan. You wouldn’t know peace because your word for peace (Islam) means war.