The jews at Disney are going all out anons!

The jews at Disney are going all out anons!

*please be gay*

Literally the last Jedi

>free interpretation
>free
>after paying literal millions to push these ideas they say the interpretation is "FREE"

I am having a stroke

Nope, married Mara Jade. Son Ben Skywalker. EU is canon, Disney is false editions. Only True Star Wars™ is real.

This can't be real?

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK FUCK WHAT EXPLAIN HIM WANTING TO FUCK LEIA FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler, none of it is real.

Luke fucked and impregnated this woman multiple times.

Fuck me in the ass with your lightsaber

So I can fucking die

If this is real I'm so boycotting this movie

PALPATINE WAS RIGHT

Why did they make him gay Sup Forums.

Better accept it goyim!

Mara Jade

Did they infect him with the gay?

george lucas is rolling in his grave as we speak

So is that why he had an interest in Leia in the first two movies?

He clearly had a sexual interest in Leia

>FANFICTION
just fuck my shit up senpai

You all could have stopped this.

Rise up lead, someone amongst the people must be the hero we need to take down all those who stand against the american way.

pssssssssst im talking about jews.

Self-hate complex ofk.

I wish they didn't just throw EU in the trash, but they're kikes

you mean Luke's sexual orientation is 'comped'

FINALLY! A superhero people like me can look up to.

this actually..

Read the article you fucks. Hamill said it was up to interpretation because some kid was being bullied for liking dick.

LOL true

He always acted like a fucking faggot cuck anyway - it was bound to happen I mean pay attention to what a bitch they already had him being in the entire saga - he's a bitch so might as well be gay

*amen*

The 21st century is a cruel place. Like a carnivorous plant it lured us in with the invention of television, movies, and the internet. We are a generation that lives within the imagination. In our minds, we have traveled to more places and experienced more stories than any group of humans in history.

We grow up to find out that our parents are not Gods, but flawed people. That the bright future envisioned in the 80's grows dimmer by the day. Now, we learn that our parents paid for our christmas presents with the christmas money our children will never have. The safety and security we enjoyed will never be ours. Our daughter will probably fuck niggers in her lifetime.... and last but not least... The heroes a generation of young boys idolized and patterned their dreams after is not a strong template of solid man... he might be a faggot if you want him to be.

This desu.

But muh power converters!

LOL - yeah a fucking jewlywood faggot dick sucker response, HE IS GAY AS FUCK

This, fuck the new movies.

Because Star Wars is gay shit for faggots.

Some of EU was excellent. Most of EU was absolute trash tier. Lucas got pretty greedy at the end and didn't even care who he gave rights to.

>dysfunctional as fuck family
>bad relationship with his dad
>made out with his sister one time
>'mentored' by some creepy old man in a swamp
>turns out gay
sounds about right

This shit is over a year old. All he said is that because it isn't specified in the films, it doesn't matter if some faggots writing fanfiction want to believe he's gay. That headline is intentionally bending what he said for more clicks

No you can't pin this shit on us. Star Wars is straight fag shit

anyone should know that tits dont make a woman

This tbqh.

Welp this confirms it. The Empire officially did nothing wrong.

Can't wait for Trump to set his sights on the Hollywood establishment and turn them back to the light. It's coming bros.

Luke only became gay after the bad writer George Lucas, whose success is owed more to random chance and collaboration with others than talent, decided to change the plot of the first movie so that his love interest became his sister.

I mean gay faggot shit not homosexual gay faggot shit.

I wouldn't care if they officially made him gay because .

No idea what she's like, but she's pretty hot.

Self hating fag wants to bang his sister.

Deep, dude.

Good thing I grew up with Anakin. He channeled his hate to be as strong as he could be. But that part about the Christmas presents hit close brah.

That's why you go ancap and harvest sex slaves for breeding.

Leia is transgender you bigot

Anfagistan will basically have the same breeding systemas as The Giver

>wanted to bone leia before he found out they were related
>gay
Fake news

You are bearing false witness in any religion.

gfy

Luke had a crush on Leia until he found out she was his sister.

There is no "open interpretation." He's straight.

Gay as in kissed his sister gay. Obviously he isnt a faggot. Faggots dont do anything noteworthy. They just parade through the streets being faggots.

Everybody is getting trolled hard. Mark Hamill has literally gone on record shitting on the new Star Wars series since the release of episode one. Lucas Films and Disney are just so fucked that if they dropped him it would cause one of the biggest shit storms of all time.

He literally fucking hates the franchise now and hopes it burns, he is just fueling the fire.

>TFW Mara Jade was your original Waifu

This all stems from Mark Hamill interview where he mentioned how everyone comes up to him and they want to self insert Luke in their own lives to feel special.

A gay guy asked him if Luke was gay and Hamill said if you want him to be gay then he's gay. He's a fictional character and he can be whatever you want him to be.

That's what free interpretation means.

(((Movie))) series that is no more than 2 hour toy commercials. Honestly who cares?

Honestly, this news makes me so happy. I think Sup Forums needs to throw a proper coming-out party for Luke.

"...fans are writing and ask all these questions, 'I'm bullied in school... I'm afraid to come out'. They say to me, 'Could Luke be gay?' I'd say it is meant to be interpreted by the viewer... If you think Luke is gay, of course he is. You should not be ashamed of it. Judge Luke by his character, not by who he loves.”
>found the actual quote

I wouldn't mind if they made a character gay but Skywalker was not gay, he had a crush on Leia before he knew she was his sister. Did that almost-incest make him gay? At most, they could turn him bisexual

Palpatine did nothing wrong.

Maybe in some extended universe what if story. in the end he's about as real as the 'from birth' theory.

Shit. That's the kind of stuff I'd say if little gay kids asked me if the character I played was gay. Not because I meant it, mind you, but only because I have a soft spot for bullied kids.

Leia wasn't even his sister until Lucas decided he needed to figure out who the second Skywalker was and pulled it outta his ass.
I swear it would have been better if Han was Luke's elder brother.

>up to interpretation
>OMG GAY CONFIRMED

Do these retards not understand English? This doesn't confirm shit. Besides Lucas wrote him strait for 40 years doesn't matter what anyone else says.

Because they are a huge source of the media our children consume. Like saying someone feeding lead to kids from age 3-12 is something we shouldn't be horrified about.

They want to show the movie in China. China banned gay degeneracy in media. If there is a scene, Disney canned it.

THEN WHY DID HE KISS HIS SISTER?

CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS

I know right. When I heard he did that it seemed like a very nice thing to say to a young person struggling with self identity.

To hear Hamill tell the story he's almost exasperated at having to explain the sexuality that was never addressed in the movie of a fictional character he played almost 40 years ago.
>which is also reasonable

China still won't watch it.
A black dude, no strong male lead, hispanic, weak villain, no family honor.
Everything that does awful in China.

Well I mean, the only woman he made out with, rescued, fapped to, ended up being his sister. He really didn't have much choice.

kek

I mean, did anyone watch that first fucking movie? Was there ever any doubt? Dude was flamey af.

>actor says it's "up for interpretation" in standard political dodge so that he might actually be able to work again
>faggots and lefties: "LUKE SKYWALKER CONFIRMED GAY"
wew lad

>HE DIDNT KNOW YET

Maybe it was the turkey baster method.

Kek

We will never ever get this universe on film. Fucks sake, it was all there, and it was good and interesting.

How could they dumpster THRAWN? Goddamn.

This Kiwi gets it.

Ummm excuse me did you just assume xir gender?

Skywalker becoming confused sexually after having a rivalry with his best friend over his sister makes sense. Is Hollywood trying to imply (admit) passed sexual trans turns people gay?

How can he be gay if Rey is his daughter?

This. I wonder how much they had to pay/threaten Mark to come out with that, because he realllly loved the EU and was super pissed he didn't get his hot redhead wife with the new movies.

They brought him back for the kid's cartoon

One of the reasons he said it's up to free interpretation is because being a Jedi means you sever all connections and emotions to family. He could be gay, he could be straight, doesn't matter since you're not supposed to be in a relationship period.

>Skywalker Is Gay
>confirms Mark Hamill

>...confessed that Luke's sexual orientation is up for free interpretation.

which means it is never stated, and mark hamill basically said it's whatever you want and yet the headline is pushing faggotry

typical MSM jewry

i was going to call you a faggot, but that image gets you a pass.

Stop watching childrens entertainment and go to the gym.

Obviously Rey's mom under the false pretense of a rimjob sucked semen it off the ass off some cantina fag Skywalker banged. Put it in a turkey baster and shoved it into her own Jedi hungry taint.

this

>this

Sometimes I wonder why Sunni and Shia Muslims murder each other over false prophets. Then some kikes try to retcon my childhood and I understand.

Mirax was one of mine, but Mara was a fine choice.

>Kiss your sister
>'Im really gay, lol

>main character turns out to be gay
This is officially a fanfiction written by a 15 year old girl.

>Superhero
>gay
Pick one