If you're over 25 and don't make over 6 figures then you've objectively failed at life...

If you're over 25 and don't make over 6 figures then you've objectively failed at life. Even more so if you don't or have never had a steady girlfriend/relationship.

Your opinion is only worth as much as you are.

Tell me pol, is your opinion worth anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/?hl=en
news.gallup.com/poll/166211/worldwide-median-household-income-000.aspx
economist.com/node/1622427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i've found it SO EASY to make money. literally spent the last 2 years smoking weed every day while working from home and made over 200k easily. i've stopped smoking this year and am easily on track to make a million.

how do people not make money? so many options. i believe it is an issue with their attitude. i come from a poor family but just had persistence in everything i attempted, not particularly smart, horrible grades in school.

I got a job with lower income that's also easier going. It leaves my in lower tax bracket while giving me enough to reinvest some into the grey economy and make some more money tax free. I see no motivation in working to get a better job as most of the increase would just go to the government not myself.

You CAN'T expect everyone to be making 6 figures when they're over 25. If they are making that much money, then other people need to have less so that they could have more, you get what I'm saying?

The world NEEDS people who you call "failures" to carry those that are "winners" you get me?

So instead of making the failures feel bad about it, the SMART thing to do was to congratulate the failures and tell them that life's not about money or possessions. Have yourself a family and be happy watching TV or playing games. While the real players find and refine cunning ways to exploit them.

It's completely idiotic to refer to them as failures. If you can't see that we need those failures, you must be one of the stupidest winners out there. Hell man, I wouldn't be surprised if you were a failure too.

only jews think like that OP

Is that a trap in pic-related? If not, name?

if youre the type that makes tryhard fagass posts like this shit, you should kill your mother for not aborting you

Give daddy's money back shlomo JR.

I know this is a troll, but I'd like to know why some people think like that - that your opinion doesn't count unless you're loaded. Was it people with 6 figures' income that elected Trump?

If so, name anyway

Traps aren't gay

your opinion doesn't count unless you're accomplished, if you're unaccomplished by 25 you're basically a low iq brainlet who has failed in life despite being given everything on a silver platter

No one knows, Sup Forums spend a great deal of time trying to track her down and failed

but they don't make residencies that hand out six figure salaries and it's mathematically impossible to be under 25 and finished with the legal requirements to practice unless you're one of those autistic freaks that went to college at 13

>tfw kissless neet and my opinion has the same exact value as yours: one vote :^)

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/?hl=en

With hips like that? Thats a woman

ca...ca..can't b...be a trap with that waist.line, r..r...right, user??

Traps are only gay if you know.

What if I'm under 25 making over 6 figures but still haven't had a steady relationship/gf?

so tell me how to make money from home. I am a KHV NEET that lives at home with no life skills. I am also 50k in debt and have awful credit. The only thing I have is my whiteness (le 52% style) and my height (6'3")
wut do Sup Forums?

What the fuck do you do. Help me out. My moms even from up your godforsaken island

6 figures where? I cracked 115k at 26 in Central VA. That's near 220k in somewhere like NYC or LA adjusted.

I was sick of some flagrant integrity violations at that company and quit without a warning at 29.

I ended up taking an entry level job at a great small company making 55k because I respected the shit out of the people, liked the job/industry and have never worked with a better group of integrity filled, salt of the Earth people. Never been happier.

Chasing money is a hilariously shallow cause. Chase happiness you fucking retards. Can't take your savings and belongings to the next world with you.

lol nope

not everyone lives in san fran 100k = 50k

>Implying you're rich and not an entitled butthurt commie
Stay poor in both life and spirit.

> "The median annual household income worldwide is $9,733, and the median per-capita household income is $2,920, according to new Gallup metrics."

news.gallup.com/poll/166211/worldwide-median-household-income-000.aspx

"Over the past 50 years, the median age of the world's population has increased by a mere three years, from 23.6 in 1950 to 26.4 in 2000."

economist.com/node/1622427

So, according to your definition, over half the world's population are objective failures.