ITT We act like the race war just started

Where do I go to get my standard equipment?

Sup Forums is full of skinny pencil-necked beta faggots who spent their whole lives pretending to be elves in fucking video games. you won't fight anyone you micro dicked little faggot. kys

every city has a army surplus store of some sort. - go buy it out.

you must be mistaken antifa fags.. skinny jeans R US faggot antifa

Goodwill is the unofficial outfitter for all things shit tier LARP

If you haven't prepped you're fucked already. Better run.

My daughter is being raped by niggers, send help!

Make friends with gun collections. Every neighborhood has that one Chad or Betacuck with a dozen rifles or more. Sure, they might ask you to join their roving band of militia, or only outfit you a Mosin/Mauser/SKS etc but a rifle is a rifle and in any war as that commie chink said, power grows from a gun barrel.

Triggered antifacuck detected.
Up late gagging on niggercocks tonight?

Post body faggot.

Previous post is a hypothetical only. There'll be no race war. At best we will see calexit lead to a civil war but I dont see a race war. We still outnumber the nogs and the Mexicans are more likely to side with whichever side they look most like.

In reality, just stock a few guns and food and sustain yourself and family in rough times.

>what is a boot camp
It's not like any (para)military organization would send skinny pencil-necks aka regular recruits right into battle.

I'm still Honorary r-right guys?

You had plenty of time to accumulate a stockpile at Wal-Mart before (((they))) tried to confiscate the guns of patriots, user.

If you're asking this now, forgive us if we shoot you. We can't take the risk of you being one of (((their))) informants.

>must be antifa if he calls me what i am
Most of you faggots can't even fire a gun.

come at me pussies...that is if you have time to set down the xbox controller
>post body
>faggot
get a load of this pervert. kys sicko
yeah sure kiddo

Sup Forums can't shoot a gun
Juche! In Solidarity!

>Sup Forums is full of skinny pencil-necked beta faggots who spent their whole lives pretending to be elves in fucking video games. you won't fight anyone you micro dicked little faggot. kys

grew up fighting niggers.
had my own gang of underclass minions in high school.
concealed carry before it was legal
survived multiple shoot outs
worked as a bouncer at a bar during the last super bowl
man handled rowdy fans every forty five minutes

Did you also have 300 confirmed kills?

>Did you also have 300 confirmed kills?
Nope

Get the rope!

>being this FBI

We can tell by your autistic screeching you're a man of action and not of thought. You're just what we need frankly.

jej

Pretty sure you could buy them in any gunshop or walmart.

>2017
>not already having the equipment for this