Are you ready for the 100th anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun, Sup Forums? It's this Friday

Are you ready for the 100th anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun, Sup Forums? It's this Friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicsun.org/2017/03/23/pope-recognizes-miracle-attributed-to-fatima-visionaries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, not into demon-goddess worship bullshit.

no but going to watch some horror movies for friday the 13th

>implying we don't have pics
>implying there isn't a fuckton of photographic evidence of miraculous happenings
>implying people don't disbelieve in spite of that evidence

"If they do not listen to Moses and the prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead."

catholicsun.org/2017/03/23/pope-recognizes-miracle-attributed-to-fatima-visionaries/

So pope Francis is propagating this "supernatural" hoax

lolwut? The people in the pics I have seen, look way too dramatic to be a real habbening. Maybe they saw something unexplainable, doesn't mean the sun was actually zip-zop-bippity-bopping around.

Whatever floats your boat, user. Just know that Christ will be there when you need him, and his Mother too.

the fuck is that

JESUS WAS WHITE

WE
WUZ
JEWS

What is the miracle of the sun?

>Literally Antichrist: The project
wew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

bunch of portugese fags feeling saw something they couldn't explain. I'm sure I could come up with a better explanation if I tried.

>also there's only 2 genders

I don't care for pagan moon worship. I believe worship is only for God.

>Mary literally gets crowned by God the father and the Son as Queen of angels in front of a crowd of people as described in the Bible.
>Prots somehow claim that her beneration and prayers are not Christian.

Real religious Americand only worship their god Donald Trump and the white race. Typical heretical protties.

>deus vult flag
>not catholic

Infowars tier bullshit.

kys

I haven't thought about this event in years, but driving home yesterday I thought about it out of nowhere, but couldn't remember what the event was called. Thanks.

White nationalism is mortally sinful and anti Christian.

Never said I was a Christian.

Verse and scripture please, KJV

>>Mary literally gets crowned by God the father and the Son as Queen of angels in front of a crowd of people as described in the Bible.
catholics literally believe this is in the bible folks

He's probably a filthy protestant

Sola Scriptura is not in the bible.

He said it's in the bible.

If it was in the Bible, it would be believes by either Catholics or any of the Orthodox groups or at least one Middle Eastern Church. However, none do.

whelp, Friday is shaping up to have some real habbening potential , 10 /13 date of the original October surprise.

Time to go to confession and pray at midnight on Friday.

>As described in the bible
fuck off autists I never said anything about sola scripture, he claimed something was in the bible and I asked him where in the bible it was.

The bible as we know it did not exist when Jesus lived. He did not say "it is in the bible." He said "it is written." The bible was compiled by the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church centuries later.

Sola Scriptura is not in the bible. Therefore the idea itself is self refuting.

Convert heathen.

Stop calling me. I'm not a protestant.

Even if you had been I apologize. I initially misunderstood you in regard to the "he" you were referring to and that was my mistake.

WW3 starts on Friday!

Friday the 13th.

It's true though. Fuck the synagogue of satan.

Stop LARPing

Christianity is a meme

You have no idea the power of the Risen Lord, user.