In your professional opinion, which country has the most 10/10s?

In your professional opinion, which country has the most 10/10s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sA5GCwtCOu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sentinel island

What the fuck is that thing in the picture, is it human?

scandinavia i would assume

Britain

baHAHAHAHAH AH

aahAHAHAHAHAH

*fires gun*

AHAHAHHAHA

*reads bible*

AHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHA

*watches mick and rorty*

AHAHHAHAHAH

Ukraine

Austria

Colombia

I hear they show you the goods when you're barely within eyesight.

finland

Croatia

Maybe Czechia. Japan is my personal favorite.

This is so fucking true it is unbelievable.

Venezuela has the most miss universe wins

Australia

I've read that Slovenia has the most supermodels on a per capita basis.

Southern USA

I don't travel much, but when I was in France when I saw a rare sighting of a native french woman she was usually attractive.

In comparison british and irish women were all pig disgusting.

I should be Sweden, but y'know...

that poor creature

ikr it must suck to be nigger

czech or slovakia

France, Argentina, You are gay, Mongolombia, Italy, Penezuela. In no particular order.

I remember reading once that it was actually Estonia who had that statistic, but either way

czechs do

What country is she from not-texas?

Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic.

That sort of area.

Thailand/Philippines/Brazil

She is like 6.5/10 dude. get your eyes checked.

Was sweden until they decided to muddy the gene pool

She's a HUE going by what's inside the fridge.

Iceland or Norway

finland, because it's not all about looks. Swedes aesthically, sure. But all that SJW mush in their minds. Fin is the best white breeding stock.

No, it's just a nigger.

feeling cute today, rate me

CAN'T BE 10/10 WITH TEETH LIKE THAT LMAO

It's just an American.

Holland (I find dutch girls hot as fuck), or Norway, or some eastern yuro country

You would assume incorrectly.

Denmark has some of the most butch women I've ever seen.

日本、当然

In my personal, professional experience it has to be Ireland. Spent a semester abroad there. WEW LADDY.

colombia

Sadly for every 10/10 we have 10 0/10s

Too fucking true. But a Southern 10 is like a Northern 12. So, at least we have that.

本当。私は悲しい気持ちですよ

of the places I've been to... Either Israel or the Netherlands

I dont speak gook, tf outta here with that weeb shit

True, everyone wonders why incest is so common? Because of the fucking pigs walking around.

ウエーブじゃないですよ!本当!

Iran

Britain has the ugliest women. Even the attractive ones have that distinct British ugliness streak

dude, still can't read that. fuck off.

It really depends on your ethnic background, biologically we are wired to find certain facial symmetries/characteristics more attractive than others. Remember, the human brain can calculate the attractiveness of someone within 100ms, and that involves performing measurements related to facial symmetry, body proportion, analyzing health via skin colour/teeth/etc, genetics via height/dress, body movements, status, associates/friends/family/etc. Literally a split-second glance and your brain captures all of that data, performs analysis on it, and adjusts your test levels to heighten your fight/flight response, to either stay neutral, hit on her (fight) or GTFO (flight)

For example, I'm Polish, and I find Polish women ultra attractive. In Canada I rarely find a woman attractive. Literally 1 out of 500 or less. In Poland, I'd impregnate 50%+ on the spot. Don't get me wrong, I find some Polish girls ugly, but my brain is wired to breed Polish girls

I am also strangely attracted to women that turn out to be Jewish, hrmm, no attraction to blondes really, I prefer black haired women

>inb4 jew

I've been to every western and northern European country.

Answer: Czech Republic

t. Achmed

He's talking about how his waifu body pillow is a 10/10.

The Netherlands, no question.

Philippines, Columbia, japan perhaps

I typed ue-bu, closest thing I could think of to spelling out weeb.

jesus. shame the nederlands are being shitted up with poos

Not Sup Forums related. Don't make these threads here.

A white one, which one exactly depends on taste really. I'd say Netherlands or Ireland.

this. australians are hot af. not lying.

Ukraine.

Title has to go to lithuania. You would never want to come back.

also, you're ruining Australia. just because it's closer to japan, but similar to america, does that give you any reason to move there.

Same, I want to hate fuck their noses and leech out their braincells with my dick.

eat ass and die

100% Sup Forums related. We are determining a consensus as to where we are choosing our wives who will mother our white children and foster the ethno-state. Fuck off.

Ireland. I've been to England (but no Scotland, unfortunately), Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands and Denmark when I was "deployed" in Germany, and Ireland has some really hot chicks

this

poland or czech rep

Sex is for animals.

For sure, user. Best four months of my life.

Norway and Poland

>shitskin countries
back to t_d, niggerlovers

You walk around and this is all you see, and they pretty much all speak russian so I was in luck.

You're right as a whole, but then you have self haters of all stripes that'll find attractiveness precisely in what they don't have. I'm thinking blonde chasing indios/coal burning sjws, that sort of people.

Belarus and Czech Republic

ごめんなさい。。。私はアメリカからきました。

>4 months
Sucks for you, I was there for 2 years. Had the best leave when I was at Europe.

10/10

Even their trans are world class...

Just one semester at Trinity College Dublin. But what a phenomenal semester it was.

Are eastern Europe girls slutty? Pretty much every country ive been to its easy as they think I'm an exotic foreigner especially the usa haha

my family moved down there while I was in high school. me and my mate were walking behind two hot lesbians. they were holding hands and must of heard us snickering behind them, they started to grab each others ass's and start kissing as they walked to wherever they where going. I'm convinced they were putting on some kind of show for us. true story bro.

memes aside, british women tend to be 10/10s or 4/10s with no inbetween

>exotic
>Maori
>subhuman

>Dublin
Nicee, that's where I went

And the best thing about Dublin, it reinforced the Drunken Irishmen stereotype to the fucking max. And I was amazed at how white a capital of a European country could be.

I'm not maori you dumb cunt, most maori are all good anyway.

Man the best was when I spent a week in Kilkenny. Met a 10/10 Celtic goddess. Didn't smash but I'd fucking cuck to suck on her tits again.

He looks like Oingo from the Stardust Crusaders Oingo and Boingo ED.

Australia.

Even the dumbest bitch can look like and sound a 10/10 celtic goddess
youtube.com/watch?v=sA5GCwtCOu4

Let's think about this logically. You've asked which country has the most. Just by probability your would say that the most populous country has the most.
So you would look to either China or India. However, we know that only white women can be 10/10s so we have to move to number 3, the United states of America. Sounds like a safe bet but you have to take into account the obesity epidemic and the scourge of blue hair feminist slug beasts. This drops them out of the running.
Ok so the next white country that isn't infected by fats or feminists is Russia, which, given the rampant alcoholism and drug abuse we can dismiss out of hand as both of those things make women disgusting.
We keep moving down the list and we get to Germany. Sure their women are beautiful the only problem is that there are so few of them now that Germany is mostly refugees, additionally those that are left have been tainted by getting blacked. And a woman who has been blacked can never be a 10/10. Down the list a bit if France which has the same problem as germany so can also be ignored.

So we march down the list until we reach the United kingdom. Between its won influx of redguards and their notoriously terrible dental hygiene this too can be ignored.

Italy and Spain are up next but both of these countries, despite their claims to be white have the unmistakable mark of the moore and so cannot be considered.

Finally we come to some areas that may be considered contenders. The Ukraine and Poland. White, minimal influx of fat, feminism, and fugees, and high populations.

This is where you will find the most 10/10

fucking autism speaks

They were wearing a uniform similar to this, so it was pretty hot. Australia FTW