TRUMP IS GOING TO THE DMZ!!!!

HAS NUTS OF STEEL

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/11/trump-to-visit-no-mans-land-of-korean-border-reports

>>theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/11/trump-to-visit-no-mans-land-of-korean-border-reports

I've been to the DMZ. Was breddy gud. Infiltration tunnels were cool.

I'd be pretty concerned that theyd use NK to take a shot at trump and blame it on madman kim

This.

Five bucks says he plays the golf course at Camp Bonifas.

Would the US go to war over Trump being shot?

A solid 35% of the country would be happy as fuck if it happened.

I have to go there like every 4 years so what? and he's the president he can have someone go there for him?

Trump is going to take down the Illuminati.

He's going to unify Korea and Create Palestine.

they would have to retard. no matter who is president thats the highest office in the free world. we would nuke them.

But then there's the rest of us chomping at the bit to see that pudgy yellow Bastard get his dose of freedom.

60%

He needs to go to the border and start building the fucking wall.

Congress has to declare war. The dems and their cuck rino buddies like blue falcon mccain wouldn't vote for it.

TEXAS WOULD GO TO WAR JUST BECAUSE THIS AMMO AIN'T GONNA SHOOT ITSELF

This is some next level tax payer funded dick waving

WE GOING TO WAR BOYS

WEW LAD

how fucking new are you to geopolitics? we've been at war with nkorea for decades, congress doesnt need to approve shit for us to glass them right fucking now

did you even read the article?

The Hauge would spend the next 1,000 years putting all the people on trial that ended up committing war crimes.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Would Pence push the button?

Only 35%? The polls i'm watching shows that it's closer to 55-60%.

Fuck! I cant believe ss would let him go. Thats scary af.

Winners don't go on trial, only losers do in war.

>libshits all of a sudden care about taxpayers

Lol what a beast

hell yeah

Polls?

Implying Murrica has an option.
Murrica would be the most cucked country if they would tolerate such a thing.

Also: Pence

hearty loud smokers cough kek holy shit 10/10 bretty good

Why the fuck would I do that?

He should honestly stop this petty bullshit.

That dude is just a fucking methhead, let him throw his tantrums and don't respond. He'll make more mistakes if there isn't an equal response.

>Texas declares war on North Korea

Can we please make this happen?

Yes. And hed bounce the fucking rubble.

Pence went there the other month.

No big deal, other than to show the troops that he's with them.

get a newer browser holy shit

>Trump goes into one of those green on the border.
>Un comes from nowhere and enters from the other side
>Person guard of both surrounding the area
>After 6 hours they step out onto South Korean soil
>Announce peace treaty to end Korean War
>???
>Profit

>the polls
You weren't here last year were you?

Confirmed

seems too dangerous

>Congress has to declare war.
yea no one follows that rule anymore senpai its fucking sad desu

Tbh I think Trump is doing all these visits because he doesn't have the mental capacity to do real work that needs to be done in the WH.
My dad does the same thing, going to the grocery store like five times a week when he only has to go once because otherwise he would just sit at home and waste away reading news on the computer, not capable of reading a book and learning something new.

Is he about to pull a Nixon on us?

Trump gonna kick it with Un and Rodman while Hillary gets raided.

"Fat boy, call me a dotard again and threaten to nuke the dmz. I'll promise more fire and fury in a 27 tweet rant and we'll bet on which story headlines for each paper."

amerifats will make a false flag to have an excuse to atacc best korea

that makes me hard. Un already asked for treaty with Obama before he left office but Obama said no cuz he wanted to hand Trump more shit.

Checked

It's gonna be a civil war...

But people do complain about them.

>polls

This is going to be awesome. He will be able to watch for himself as we bomb the shit out of nk.

I was. But I have great confidence in some of them, from the more neutral sites. Even Rasmussen got him at 47%.

Honestly if Obama signed a treaty it'd probably be terrible, like sending norks free money and women

LOL
incoming false flag that kills drumpf

Respect your father.

>not getting the freshest food each day for his meals
Fucking dumb pleb

FRONT ROW SEATS
FRONT ROW SEATS
FRONT ROW SEATS

They kill Trump, I'm killing everyone. Indiscriminate shot. White chimpout!

Trump would get more respect if he'd just sit down and have a beer with kim and talk things out than this bullshit. Plus kim would look good to the retarded norks that worship him by showing that he has enough clout to meet with the murikan president.

>Trump goes to Bonifas with his golf clubs
>one par-3, 99-yard hole with active minefields on three sides
>overdrives the hole, sets off minefield
>Un's face when

>I was right about north korea being a ruse

wew.. Watch this hes gonna go there and all hostilities will be gone.

Lol, it is not for fresh food. It is random shit he finds an excuse to buy despite not really needing it.
I'm grateful for his investment in me, but I don't respect him. I can't respect him seeing how he raises my younger sister. Too sentimental to enforce any standards of behaviour. Always giving her anything she wants. He's so boorish and uncontrolled, entertaining her with screamed gibberish. It honestly disgusts me and I want to be nothing like him.

they probably will. Mattis got shot at. That jet was flying in the direction of dc. They are gonna go for it and watch it be a 1488D trapmate check

Nice Digits Czech'd, but it would get ugly. Makes me sick to think what our own Left US citizens would say on social media if it happened. It could get ugly fast.

Suck ten thousand dicks

ZERO.. FUCKS .. GIVEN

Secret Service is currently having a heart attack

The logistics of that trip, being within nuclear warhead radius, developing a < 5 minute game plan for every event to storm into a nuclear bunker.

Oh god

Declare war, ha! It’s too dangerous to tell them we are coming. Although it is still calm before the storm?

He's gonna walk right up to the Korean border and shout "COME AT ME BRO". Just to prove that rocket man is a pussy

This is the political equivalent of "come at me, bro." Has any other president done something similar to This? He's literally betting his own life Kim doesn't have the balls to shoot in front of the world.

Nothing will happen again.

FEAR!

Its being made

>Would the US go to war over Trump being shot?
Yes

BOY HOWDY

Them shooting a south korean soldier would start a war right now. Shooting The President would be an instantaneous nuclear holocaust of North Korea.

Yea.. I bet ya the treaties already been worked out and the past 3 months of political brinksmanship were all a fucking ruse just like I called it a month ago. I cant believe the kikes fucking fell for it. God damn it they suck at everything.

Ha, pretty much exactly what I was thinking

Trump No!
We still need your bantz while junior masters his!

>father provides for his neet commie son
>son takes to the internet to insult the man he leeches off of because he doesnt like the way he buys groceries

Obama had 7 wars.

Guess how many Congress even approved.

Is that real?

god damn lol

Let me see your war face!

thats why the entire us navy is there. Trump can walk in that building knowing that un knows that if he killed trump his entire country would be flattented.

Pretty genius.

>fake war mongering
>so navy has an excuse to be there
>go there instance peace treaty and its a dank one that will piss china off bad
>all over the news
>kikes blown the fuck out

>but wait.. that still seems like its still the calm and not the storm
>what would the storm be if the US signing a peace treaty with North Korea is what causes it?

i'm all for trump, but this is a dumb idea.

>not realizing your father is just trying to find excuses to leave the house to get away from you.
You must be an absolute shit son/person.

They all visited the DMZ, nothing special user.
When will you murricana understand Kim won't strike first?

>TRUMP IS THE STORM
TRUMP IS THE STORM
>TRUMP IS THE STORM
TRUMP IS THE STORM

Whiners get shiners, senpi.

you kind of sound like a faggot.

He probably would be a legend and infamous to every anti-Western country and ideology if he killed the President.

You faggots realize this is such an awesome ballsy move.

Not even a trump groupie.

> Trump is harmed. Entire world chimps out against NK.