PROJECT VERITAS DROPPS THE BOMB

fake ayylmao story is probably about sliding this.
>breaking.projectveritas.com/NYTimes1.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM
youtu.be/APC07Qo3wrA
hooktube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>veritas drops the ball
Again.

Much as I like what PV does, they only bagged a mid-level video editor.

I mean, it kind of proves what we already know, but it isn't that big of a get, right?

>arguments
lol

its nothing unremarkable hammering a shitty lie, especially when they stand by it so frantically. its gonna be funny watching them nibble this turd.

bump

>implying Project Veritas isn't some dick who edits videos to take people out of context or splices it together to make them say things they didn't.

>stale pasta from cnn

lol anybody who thinks Project Veritas tells the truth instead of creates lies is retarded.

When you don't have an argument or evidence, call them names, that's the ticket sparky.

statements are pretty clear lol
He fucked ACORN

thats right faggot, keep bumping

Are they going to release more?

fuck NYT

Their tactics of video splicing is well documented. It's why they've been sued successfully several times.

This is all they do. Release semi-scandalous shit and self-promote like they're going to win a pulitzer

Someone give me the basic gestalt. Too tired to read/watch it.

LOL I bet you suck CNN cock too don't you FAGGOT?

kys shill

obviously, thats how they ride the hype train. get people pissed off, get the targets on the defense, a seethough pile of bull and a deafening silence gets crushed by something they held back.

How did he do that exactly? Were they were rehearsing a play about an incredibly unethical newspaper?

Well now you're just projecting. I haven't mentioned CNN at all, despite them being a better news source than anything the right can offer.

First of a multi video series on just the NYT. They're going to bag a bunch of the worst mid level offenders. Best we can do is forcibly disrupt their internal culture, which believe it or not is a huge victory.

we should stop replying since they get paid by the (you)

>implying I'm not salaried

this ones fucking hilarious. drain the funding i say.

By the time he's done with NYT I feel Trump should have enough material to actually sue NYT for personal damages. They're literally running their paper for the sole reason to take down Trump. Journalistic ethics be damned.

anti slide bump
digits grant me slide immunity

>Journalistic ethics be damned.
it has entire articles proudly declaring it. i love how much they suck.

>the infiltrators are learning how to banter

Trump suing Times would be priceless.

yo link the ayylmoa story i cant find it

whatd they do?

CNN whlen not deep-state sponsored CIA propaganda, is a ratings grab for huffingtong tier leftist shilling. Even their producers admit it.

WHERES THE FUCKEN AYY LMOA STORY

And yet it's still better than anything the right puts out all of which is, at best, propaganda.

It's good to have some hard evidence about this, but desu, I don't think it's something we all didn't know already.

Hey Shareblue, whatcha doin'?

meanwhile trump licks the sack of the esteemed henry kissinger :>
veritas is like another infowars; going for that low-IQ conspiracy dollar and all around click baits.

No nigger, they got sued for having hidden cameras in california because that is breaking the law. When you are done sucking that bag of dicks make sure to kys.

>right is propaganda so i'll watch leftist propganda instead

James OKeefe a boss. Somebody ought to comp dat nigga some sushi.

i dont think so, sauce?

candid footage is useful. despite its' prejudice.

we all deserve to know public officials candidly, and that includes members of the press. the press execute a right of the people, and should be held to such standards as the average politician.

>Somebody ought to comp dat nigga some sushi.

I love this meme.

comped memes are on a different level
steve knew that
one time he asked me to get him a comped sandwich
he made us ALL sandwiches

Just google Lawsuits against Project Veritas

Nah, just that CNN is better than anything rightwing. Not going farther than that.

If you look at the damages, much of that came as a result of harm coming from splicing. Also, you're talking about one suit. Come on man.

I really do think this was the most important take away.

your doing a good job of convincing people that taking interest in honest journalism, and getting involved directly in local politics is a better idea than ever, as the established news is rapidly falling apart. you should switch up your tactics.

ITS OUT OF CONTEXT BECAUSE I SAY SO ALRIGHT AND ITS TOTALLY DOCTORED BECAUSE WE WERE LIKE JUST JOKING IT WAS A JOKE PARTY AND UH; CRAP WHAT DOES EDITING AND CONTEXT MEAN AGAIN??? FUGGG

provide citations or fuck off. chances are all the lawsuits aimed at veritas are pushed by people in bed with the people they expose and cant trust the basis or outcomes of the trials.

That fucking face in your pic scares me OP
Delete it

bump

>Why would you lie about that? (Pic related.)

The fucking state of the New York Times. Full vid: youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM

Bump, you faggots.

Bump. Shills are trying to slide this.

>Implying there are stil people out there that believe people in the news follow ethics and have integrity.

It used to pretend and do the job, at least. We have full-fledged propaganda now.

This Nick guy is embarrassing, trying to say he worked for the FBI.

B U M P

Nah, they survive off of hype that you faggots fall for and then proceed to dump the "juiciest" shit they have on the first video.

James O'Keefe was sent a statement from NYT deputy editor today regarding the PV story on them, kek: youtu.be/APC07Qo3wrA
This was just the first part of the pravda series. James & his staff are just warming up. One America News, as they've usually done in the past, will air them all in their entireties.

why the fuck is that picture making me break out into a cold sweat

Go figure that retards on Sup Forums would fall for this guy's edited videos after being exposed for the hundredth time already.

Time for bed, Johnny Shillzinsky.

bump

How do people even take PV seriously..honestly I feel bad for anyone who does

t. NYT

Bump. Shill damage control is real.

bump

hooktube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

baump

Wow scrolled down, saw shills. Clicked link

THANKS SHILLS

>CNN is better than anything rightwing
Good goy! Very good!

They're sliding Awan.

>anybody who...
>it's retarded
The "no true Scotsman" shill is always there.

thanks for the bump shill

Bump

They are being turned and they don't even know it.

>PROJECT VERITAS

these globalist shills are still on? fucking sage

That picture is really freaky, I can’t get used to it.

Bump