This place is slide fucking central

The New York Times is dead.

youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/19/two-democratic-operatives-lose-jobs-after-james-okeefe-sting/?utm_term=.15b1931c7e59
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody cares about journalistic integrity, it has slowly eroded away for decades.

No, really. Nobody cares. Of course they "slant" shit against trump. Are you retarded? of COURSE they do. lol. This is news?

This has already been debunked

Damn, I knew the media was corrupt, but wow.

>already been debunked

Ha. Yeah right.

The "Gray Lady" is a pretty big fucking deal, actually.

Bump it again

Bump

when has project veritas ever lead to anything? Sup Forums will be outraged over it for a week at most and then completely forget about it.

nooooo

not the nytimes

nooooo, oh the betrayel

Several happenings, but I'll link the first article on a Google search where all I typed was "Project Veritas fired." washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/19/two-democratic-operatives-lose-jobs-after-james-okeefe-sting/?utm_term=.15b1931c7e59

sweet treehouse, might want some sides on it though

Lol the failing nu York timse

>2 low level employees fired
SCRATCH THAT ITS HAPPENING

We already have a thread, but bump b/c this deserves more redundancy than the Jewish groper

that fact that this shit is hitting youtube (not to mention not being removed) sends a very clear message. its kinda like the technology thing, the government knows well ahead of the public knowing.

FFS I thought this was big, this low-level loser just lied about Comey to get laid. I bet he wasn't even in Antifa its just what soy boys like him think sound cool

Oh nice! I didn't see that board. I will migrate. So much sliding tonight.

Haha this is probably true.

But good propaganda regardless.

The eternal NYT at it again

You're retarded...and a partisan shill. I'm sure anything remotely negative towards the right is proof of muh intolerant left.

The point is this faggot is an editor for the NEW YORK TIMES. Yes, it is "failing," but it was at one point regarded as THE source for news. Sacrosanct. Of course we see the obvious bias, and even more obvious now, but this is one of their editors.

GUYS I JUST HEARD A FLURRY OF BLATANT SHITPOSTS OUTSIDE!

THERE ARE JANITORS AND MODS IN THE KITCHEN BEGGING AN ADMIN TO FUCK THEM IN EXCHANGE FOR RANGEBANNING VERIZON MOBILE IPS.

THEY SAY THEYRE TIRED OF SOME INTREPID VERIZON USER REPORTING ALL THE SHITPOSTS. HES MAKING THEM ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGE ALL THE SHITPOSTS THEYRE BLATANTLY ALLOWING TO GO UNTOUCHED

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING ISNT IT THIS IS THE END TIMES

JESUS CHRIST WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS OMG TURN ON CNN