THE STORM - PT 2, AWAN BOOGALOO

youtu.be/FPGfVZLzqXM (live congressional hearing with judicial watch)

You won't fucking believe this. WE'RE DRAINING SWAMP

#Awan #Blackmail

THE STORM IS NEARLY UPON US

BRING BACK THE GLORY DAYS OF THE EVER REACHING /POL
>The only reason "meme magic" was because of the ability to get information out

TWEET ABOUT -AWAN DOING IT WORK FOR MONTHS AT A TIME IN Fuckin PAKISTAN
>over 2 dozen federal crimes known to house, RYAN and NANCY agreed to keep it secret (SWAMP)
>DNC info COULDNT HAVE BEEN HACKED

Previous bread Come on in lads, storm party is raging.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOHmfq2AUaU
dystopiausa.com/trump-storm-reached-shore/
dystopiausa.com/left-political-death-throes/
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtu.be/NpSDoGl47Zk
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does there seem to be such disconnect between the audio and video?

happening soundtrack: youtube.com/watch?v=aOHmfq2AUaU

Supplemental reading:

>dystopiausa.com/trump-storm-reached-shore/
READ THIS FIRST
dystopiausa.com/left-political-death-throes/

THEN
dystopiausa.com/trump-storm-reached-shore/

NEWFAGS

GOOD SAUCE user

>1:06:10: now this cohort, his wife, is now filing suit because he apparently married someone else in Pakistan unbeknownst to her.
LMAO

put this in the next op
>DWS hires Pakistanis connected to Hezbollah to run DNC House IT
>Pakis proceed to own everything and route some good portion of DNC data to an outside server in a basement in a rental home
>a home where a US Marine discovered a whole shed of hard drives, some partially smashed
>other equipment there too including blackberries, possibly hillary's blackberries
>somebody leaves a laptop in a phone booth in a room in the capital with a data dump
>probably dws's laptop as she threatened the chief of capital police that he's gonna be fucked if he didn't give it back
>possibly biggest cyber breach in US history
>no democrat wants to even touch the issue

Comped Bump

39:40 "Where are the committees? Where's the house administration committee? ... You don't hold members to account when warned about potential criminal activity [by staffers], they continue to place these staffers in a position where they might be able to continue criminal activity and harm the taxpayer and other house members?

I'm assuming that the IT guy they're questioning is Pat Sowers. Who is probably pissed off to find out that Imran Awan and his family were getting paid 4 or 5 times his salary. Some for doing nothing at all. He's ready to tell all he knows and expose this bullshit. DWS needs to be prosecuted.

JW actually died months ago. This is all cg from previous recordings. You can tell by the pixels around the collar.

Revenge of the Bernouts

>I think what we have here is islamaphobia for sure: fear of wanting to take them on
t. congressmen

AND IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE

I dunno, I did a quick copy pasta from last thread. Synch seems ok to me.

This is what is being slid.
Shit is about to blow wide open and expose the whole congress to all the lies and espionage.

My friend showed me his grandmothers dildo when we were 11. First one I ever saw in person, had all sorts of attachments. One of them was mine a finger with bumps all over it. We started calling his grandmothers bumps after that. She had no idea why. Anyways, bump

Bumping so other fucking threads can’t slide this. This is so fucking glorious.

Bump, fuck shills.

>1:12:20
they owned 6 or 7 houses, rented them out for only cash.
>there was a consistent pattern of international money transfers.

Israel will fall.

>Awan stole from the DNC
>Bombshell/history in the making/habbening

>6 TEA party Caucus members talking about it

Thanks faggots. Just wasted 2 hours watching what we all already knew.

>2hours
>summary please

t. retarded leaf

>>DWS hires Pakistanis connected to Hezbollah to run DNC House IT
>>Pakis proceed to own everything and route some good portion of DNC data to an outside server in a basement in a rental home
>>a home where a US Marine discovered a whole shed of hard drives, some partially smashed
>>other equipment there too including blackberries, possibly hillary's blackberries
>>somebody leaves a laptop in a phone booth in a room in the capital with a data dump
>>probably dws's laptop as she threatened the chief of capital police that he's gonna be fucked if he didn't give it back
>>possibly biggest cyber breach in US history
>>no democrat wants to even touch the issue
>DWS hires Pakistanis connected to Hezbollah to run DNC House IT
>Pakis proceed to own everything and route some good portion of DNC data to an outside server in a basement in a rental home
>a home where a US Marine discovered a whole shed of hard drives, some partially smashed
>other equipment there too including blackberries, possibly hillary's blackberries
>somebody leaves a laptop in a phone booth in a room in the capital with a data dump
>probably dws's laptop as she threatened the chief of capital police that he's gonna be fucked if he didn't give it back
>possibly biggest cyber breach in US history
>no democrat wants to even touch the issue

Daily dose

bump

Awan
Weinstein
Vegas

That's all this board should be about right now. Get ready for Lauren Southern and BLACKED! threads incoming.

bretty gud

are slavs white?

Is Richard Spencer our guy?

Also redpill me on why civic nationalism is gay

Big deal or naddaburger

Beatle bump

>"1TB of children's homework"

long time lurker must speak up.
my entire folder of graduate school work (2 year MPH degree) involving hundreds of pages of text and images was less than 500MB, aka 0.0005TB. so Awan's grade school kids had more 2,000x more homework than i did.

>checks out

>>thanks burger
>thanks burger

BUMP

The power of Kek compels shills.

niuce thumbanil

b...b..but muh world cup elimination by subhuman shitskins
Trump and Sup Forums btfo simultaneously

Jesus Bumpos.

Sliding hard

But muh ayylmaos

The Awan's paid their cousin, Azhar Awan, Pakistani policeman to torture people in Pakistan.

Blimp

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
BYE BYE ZOG

Have you heard of Rick and Morty user?

Greatest album in the history of man.

Judicial Watch is an American conservative non-partisan[1] watchdog group that files Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to investigate alleged misconduct by government officials.[2] Founded in 1994, it has sued the administrations of Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama. Most of its lawsuits have been dismissed.[2] As of October 2016 it was the plaintiff in more than 20 ongoing lawsuits involving Hillary Clinton.[2]

These things are designed to be so fucking boring and formal that people lose interest before anything is revealed right?

They're only starting to get to the point 15 minutes in.

Thanks for the daily bread user

>This is so fucking glorious.
Judicial Watch’s Chris Farrell interviews THE MAN, Luke Rosiak, who broke the AWAN story and stayed on it. On Watch Live: Exposing The Awan Brothers/DNC I.T. Scandal. Both these great men deserve our gratitude and appreciation. youtu.be/NpSDoGl47Zk
It's why H-wood degenerates & pravda had the perv harvey garbage all cued up.

Bump

Hitler returns from Antarctica to reclaim the west

This is the part about the terabytes of data the Awans were uploading and downloading on a house server. And the fucking Democrats involved are covering up for him!

Good work on the recap, user.

I won't be around for next bread, so whoever bakes it, pls include it.

Skip to 30min. Watch it. And stfu. This is the world changing.

Bumpo, slide threads in full force
Prepare your butthole shills, the anal tsunami approaches

for real though... fucking blue beam threads? WTF, some next level slides.

Greg Gianforte is on this committee, which Dem Rep gets a body slam first?

TERABYTES OF HOMEWORK

They have 6 gorillion children

Debbie Wasserman Shultz is very afraid and is doing everything she can to stop an investigation. On top of the fact she kept paying him after he was banned from being near Congressional computers. There is no doubt that Awan and her are either working together or he's blackmailing her.

>TERABYTES OF HOMEWORK ALL COMPED
FTFY, you fucking Taco bell worker.

Blackmail. Libshits will never accept the one abiding truth, muzzies are never ever your friend. Awan tryna get his virgins by jihad on the DNC

Love how they use a B Marshal photo even tho that was from at minimum 3 years ago before this shit was even a thing.

Say something X about the country above you
Sips tea plus twitter screenshot of a retard
Women hate thread

This scumbag Congresswoman Yvette Clarke signed off on $120,000 worth of missing equipment for the Awans. If you watched the video at 1:49:00 you can hear Gohmert saying it took them 40 years to be able to write off a couch and a typewriter in his office. Clarke is either being blackmailed or paid for this shit. There should be an investigation into her.

Its funny how the nuclear armed terror state that gave Osama sanctuary also had access to all of Congress' emails via a spy who blackmailed the head of the DNC

Clanks spoon that's about it
Why does pol want to deport this
Obligatory blacked thread

Or a feetz thread. That was popular for a while.

It's fucking deep.

Democrats continue to create monsters that turn on them. They are truly retarded

A private investigator proved to congressional members of the HOR that

>1. Imran Awan stole thousands in IT equipment and sent it to Pakistan
>2. Did IT work for dems in Pakistan for months at a time
>3. Made 7 million from Dems, had power to get relative's employed by house while doing nothing
>4. Dozens of possible dem federal Crimes via lying on forms (spent hundreds on a stapler etc...)
>5. DNC data was downloaded locally, literally impossible for Russians to have done so
>6. TERRABYTE OF DATA SIPHONED AWAY- Blackmail ring, terrorist connections, house Dems lying, so much more

I'm so happy right now. I am laughing my fucking ass off at this. At any time, you can find a quote that will make the front page headline of any newspaper or news agency.
There are an ever-increasing amount of nervous people after this. 10/10 video.

No wonder those slime are shitting themselves. Look at the committees some of them were on, while Awans were working their IT. Shit is big time national security issue.
Abid Awan: Then-Rep. Tammy Duckworth, member of House committees dealing with the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi; Rep. Lois Frankel, member of the foreign affairs committee.
Jamal Awan: Rep. Cedric Richmond, who is on the Committee on Homeland Security; Also handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels.
Imran Awan: Reps. Andre Carson and Jackie Speier, who are bothmembers of the intelligence committee. Luke Rosiak was reporting this way back in FEBRUARY!
11:12 AM 02/04/2017
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
Every thread it was posted in got slid like crazy. According to all the pravda even now, there's only "Debbie Wasserman's IT guy". That's it.

Checked

Post iq and political affiliation pisses me off. Any obvious data mining
Sorry for off topic complaining about slide threads I'm still watching

It's fucking hysterical that these morons gave all this access to pakis, thinking pakis wouldn't sell them out in a heartbeat.

I fear that not ONE of these democrat treasonous fucks with household name recognition will see a single day in jail. And frankly they deserve to fucking HANG. In a saner time in this world they’d all be hanged in the town square for high treason.

A bumps a bump and this thread is getting slid hard as fuck by that shit

Awan was hiding something on his phone. Not surprising, but this is the shady guy 20 Democrats were paying 4 and 5 times the going rates for Congressional IT guys.

Checked & Keked

fucking thumbdrives

I dunno trumps baited them pretty hard into telling the u s public that involvement or collusion with foreign governments is treasonous. I wonder why he would have done that

How do they work

It could happen again.

>Lap Dogs going do what they told.
But honestly, can you imagine the Clinton machine telling you to do it... and you refuse?

Cmon user it's not like you end up suicided by gunshot wound to the back of the head

Wacth them either suddenly delevop terminal "illnesses", have unfortunate "accidents", or just go ahead & chuck themselves out of highrises like those bankers were doing a while back.

Awan had a fake identity and may have planned to relocate.

hot soup

I'm switching over to one of these quality threads. Getting sleepy and my high school teacher wants a report written by tomorrow.
girls, amirite?

>awan ostensibly ghosting the payroll
>abusing threatening women
>wiring 100's of 1000's to packistan
>bankruptcy filings/million dollars debt
>fired for incompetence
Im missing alot here, but

all around middle eastern gentleman. Employed by his democratic enablers. that guy was right its a movie

Bimp

kek

And catalonia

The Awan brothers wiretapped their own stepmother to keep her out of their father's will. If they were able to wiretap their stepmother just think what they could do to Congressmen.

>Lauren Sou
Shit needs to be banned. Filter doesn't work.
NYTimes/O'Keefe/2004 NYT reporter saying how they killed the perv story 13 years ago are nonexistent.
Did Hannity mention Awans at all? All I heard was the perv & NFL shit when family had it on. Dude needs to go to OAN.

Holy shit. That autist in the middle of the panel is 100% /ourguy/

Shooting fire.

Told you pakis were bad news

So many slide threads going on right now. The dumbest of dumb.

This story is major. I’m sick of it being ignored.

Viva Le bump!

Question Anons: would (((they))) be so ruthless as to sacrifice one of (((their own))) with a big Media sex scandal to divert attention from the Awans,DWS, and the hacking of Democrat party by Paki ISI?

Good point. This is what Vegas was for too