youtube.com/watch?v=cqO3BByBflg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Id's habbenink?

>deep black experience
most white girls have that lmao

electricuniverse.info/

Literally nothing, distraction from vegas and wienburg

PIZZAGATE IS REAL.

>when the elaborate vegas narrative you've established is getting comped so you tell everyone about fake aliens wondering if they're retarded enough to take the distraction
>and they do

Deep black you say?? :3

I cant believe they are really going to try bluebeam

Eyes open. No fear. Be safe everyone.

>deep black experience

Why do they keep pushing BBC on us everywhere?

>hugfpost
fug dat

this might possibly be the laziest bait in the entire history of this subreddit. no lie.

Calm before the storm.

The storm is a coming war with hostile aliums

>huffpost

fake
slide
saged

DEMS ARE DEAD
We are being massively slid because of a true happening thread that survived for seven hours and reached three hundred and sixty replies.
tldr while Democrats cried blue murder about Putin, they handed state secrets to Paki intel, and now that's in the Congressional record.
Heads are going to roll. But until they do, there will be laughable distraction attempts, like your pick of either this thread or its silly topic.

Top kek. That was pretty good, straya.

Hype article about an announcement tomorrow from the drummer of Blink 182, in which he'll go over his scheme cooked up with people like Podesta. They are shilling for investors and just want to rake in some cash. Nothing is going to come from this.

spbp

AWAN SCANDAL CONTINUES

Saged

I don't have a whole lot of time
Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51
I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and I've kind of been running across the country
Damn, I don't know where to start, they are
They are going to they'll triangulate on this position really soon
OK

What we're thinking of as, as aliens
They are extradimensional beings
That, an earlier precursor of the space program they made contact with
They are not what they claim to be they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of the military establishment
Particularly the Area 51
The disasters that are coming, they, the military
I'm sorry, the government knows about them
And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving
The population to now. They are not!
They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few
That are left will be more easily controllable

It's FLAT!

SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS

>>DWS hires Pakistanis connected to Hezbollah to run DNC House IT
>>Pakis proceed to own everything and route some good portion of DNC data to an outside server in a basement in a rental home
>>a home where a US Marine discovered a whole shed of hard drives, some partially smashed
>>other equipment there too including blackberries, possibly hillary's blackberries
>>somebody leaves a laptop in a phone booth in a room in the capital with a data dump
>>probably dws's laptop as she threatened the chief of capital police that he's gonna be fucked if he didn't give it back
>>possibly biggest cyber breach in US history
>>no democrat wants to even touch the issue

Reminder, John Podesta's daughter is married to the head of FBI Vegas. They're scared and trying to distract you all from Weinstein and the Vegas false flag. Post this everywhere

Podesta Insider here. Expect something big, and by that, I mean besides David's cock.

this destroys the Russia narrative, ending Muellers probe. this looks like what they chose to use as the 'beginning' of the reveal, the dws laptop?

can literally see the curve in the pic and thumbnail faggot

DWS GIVE ME THE JUSTICE BONER FUCK YEAH

>typing like you're talking nervously

get the fuck out

Huffpost.

Yeah ok.

Is this the art bell call

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/917869274387173376

>interdimensional beings
>there's a lot of safe areas in the world

thats some low energy right there, kid.

>they're this desperate already

HOLY FUCK TOM IS FINALLY DUMPING HIS INFO

THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS GUYS
youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM

its click bait guys. They are catching onto the conspiracy related stuff

god that guy is such a faggot

Maybe, but he's a faggot with access to generals and insiders who has spent the past 10+ years using his influence and money to find out everything he could about UFOs

Are you guys like 12? How do you not know what this is?

youtube.com/watch?v=1JIa6ZhD0zk&index=8&list=PL303FCC9224D4FDE7

Also buddy buddy with Podesta and a Mason. Don't trust this fucking guy

Retard

>am I 12
no im just a mathematician/physicist who actually knows what an extra dimension must infer
>how do you know what this is?
couldn't care less about your garbage, im just here saging this thread until it hits its bump limit or slides the fuck off the board or a mod responds and deletes it

or are Vegas and Wienberg a distraction from this?

i am a alien

>how do you know what this is?

oops i typod, i meant 'how do you NOT know what this is?'. guess ill have to sage anothertime..

It's a famous prank call to art bell you Norwegian autist. I hope a Somali crosses over from Sweden and brutally ass rapes you to death you fucking nigger.

If it takes podesta trying to shift attention away from his pedophilia to get disclosure so bet it

THIS. RIGHT. HERE.

FBI LAS VEGAS IS IN DEEP SHIT AS THE TRICKLE DOWN OF INFORMATION CONTINUES TO LEAK.

I'm actually famous on my home planet

>prank calls to Art Bell (who the fuck listened to that fucking crank anyhow except for other cranks) belong on Sup Forums

die in a grease fire, you low-brow disinfo tool

i am famous here

*another time

sagelicious

Is that you Sam? Thanks for responding to my emails about my mom. You really helped a brotha out

Norwegian more like Niggeregian am I rite?

youtube.com/watch?v=cqO3BByBflg

no

Nice one, Davo

Why did he call a radio host i will never know

thats almsot funny coming from a burgerclap who has a what, 15% chance of being a fat nigger and a 30% chance of being a fat spic?

If someone would just offer the aliens some comped sushi i am sure they would reveal themselves

Fucking hell Greg you've done it again. Absolute beaut that one.

But u have 1000 percent chance of sucking cock.

hehehehe

true if big

Newfags cant recognize stale /x/ memes

hahha that comped sushi thing is hillarious, i wish everybody was doing it then we could all be cancerous faggots together and that is what memes are all about, rite gais?

Taco bell peasant detected

>Huffpost

Because they're suddenly credible when they're saying something you want to believe, right?

Post yfw this new advancement is revealed to be a 10 cooperative effort between Bill Gates and the US Gov to completely automate 1.4 billion jobs.

>1000 percent chance
burgerfat ejewcashun, everyone

>mfw he thinks he is making a funny

omg that is HILLARIOUS how do you just fly off the cuff like that? im sure i would fuck it up, humor sure is a delicate thing rite

does this mean aliens did route 91 and thats why the FBI cant find a fucking motive yet?

As long as they pay me to be jobless, i'll let them automate my job. world of NEETs would be interesting for a while

It certainly is. Just say the opposite of what you think and you can pretend to have wit. Many women and mentally handicapped people do it

What if spirit cooking is real?

you're gonna have to ask Art Bell. He's the only one with any real answers, AJ is just a salesman.

He is literally just peddling tshirts and knick nacks. The most that will happen is some new bullshit show he's on.

Shut up you Norwegian faggot.

America is number one, you are a little Norwegian bitch. Can't wait till we get to invade Norway and nuke all u faggots.

I bet it's going to be interstellar ships powered by fucking children. it's the only possible reason so many elite are pedos.

distraction from hollywood pedoring

>the irony of equating yourself with women and mentally handicapped people while trying to maintain a sarcastic edge

chess isn't your sport, is it buddy

>COULD LEAD TO

>COULD

It's fucking nothing

They will announce that aliens are real and they did the Las Vegas hit job.

the curve of the disc yes

Number of that should be around 8-10% of white women.

>Unidentified Arial Phenomena
When did this start being a thing? I've gone 14 years hanging out in heavy conspiritard circles and never heard this phrase, and all of a sudden I see it used 11 times in the last two days.

Art Bell did the Route 91 attack. He's an old white guy that loves Filipinas and conspiracies.

Not recognizing legendary art bell caller. Welcome newfag, grab a chair and sit the fuck down

Im equating you with them, my dimwitted friend. Take your time with the next captcha, you'll need it.

idiot. im from surway not norway. surway is across the DMZ and is the best way. you would know this if you had enough money to ever leave your shithole of a prison-state. shame the plebs are kept in like that.. well, not for the rest of the world

This don't fall for any of this! Watch they'll do this during the Trump/Hannity interview as breaking news to sweep it under the rug. It's more of (((their tricks)))

>When did this start being a thing?

The term UFO is too conspiratard to use these days, so they invent new terms, like undocumented immigrant when they mean illegal alien

its redefining UFO as a fictitious phenomenon, something we see because we are mental freaks with too much time pulling the ol jimmy. They did the same thing with illegal aliens.

NORWAY IS GAY LIKE YOU HAHAHAHA

Looks like your women need the enriched by that superior BAC Hans, nothing personal kiddo.

haha no you are a faggot who cant read between the lines. you think you are insulting me but its just making you look bad, because you are a fucking loser who is probably dropped calc2 at the local community college because it was too hard, so now you are working your way up the gender studies tree and getting in touch with your inner rapist