/BG/ Blork General

Hello fellow Blorkistanis, I am here to blork to you about my new blorkiology.

What the blork did you just fucking say about me, you little blork? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Blorks, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Blorka, and I have over 300 confirmed blorks. I am trained in blorkrilla warfare and I’m the top blorker in the entire US armed blorkes. You are nothing to me but just another blork. I will wipe you the blork out with blorkcision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Blorth, mark my blorking words. You think you can get away with saying that blort to me over the Interblort? Think again, blorter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of blorks across the USB and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the blorm, maggot. The blorm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your blork. You’re fucking dead, blorko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred blorks, and that’s just with my bare blors. Not only am I extensively trained in unblorked combat, but I have access to the entire blorksenal of the United Blorks Marine Blorps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable blorss off the face of the continent, you little blork. If only you could have known what unblorky retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking blongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the blice, you goddamn blorkit. I will shit blork all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, blorkko.

Well blorked my blork.

FOR BLORKISTAN! GAS THE KROLBS, BLORK WARS NOW!

Splork with me fellow blork

This is offense to my blorkness

let a blork nibba fug

What the blork?

Very Blorkpilled

listen here you stupid fucking chlork ass bitch i will blork you up so goddamn hard youll wish you were a dlork. Ok? You wanna fuck with any other blork fine, but if you mess with me, kid, I can blork you in over 900 ways, and thats just with my blorks. I can have the entire blork of the us military on you in under thirteen blorks you fucking chlork. You're fucking blorked kid.

What the blork is this thread about

Blorkpill is the best pill

Fug off you krolb

Blorkler did nothing wrong.

Where are the Mods, we Blorks need our representation with our Blorkistan flag!

nice roll

I tried coming out as blork today and the schlorks in my high school florged me for it

Convince the MSN the Blork is a White Nationalist Symbol.

OY KREY, THE BLORKS KNOW

I bet you arent even blorked enough. YOu probably voted for chlork.

Fucking unblorked get out BLEEEEE

this is fucking facebook-tier stupid
this is like when kids who cant swear get a hold of a meme

Nice blorkes my friend

Go Schlork yourself.

TAKE THE BLORKPILL

Take the Blork pill user, once you go Blork you never go Black.

You're stupid dlork you know that? I swear to chlork Ill shlork your blork.

Krolb shlorcker detected, 22 blekels have been deposited into your account

This is BLork Supremacy! I'm reporting you to CNN!

not if me or Mcaffee have anything to say about it

BEHOLD
OUR GOD

Mcaffee is a shlorcked klork

We need to create the Blorkfesto so the Krolbies can get Blorkpilled

Fake news can't stop us Blorks.
HAIL BLORK

To be fair you need a very high IQ to understand Blorkposting

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Blork. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of blork physics most of the jokes will go over a typical chlork's head. There's also blork's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Rand Paul literature, for instance. The blorks understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike blorks truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the blork to chlork reference, referencing the obvious and complex political issues in our country. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Caligon's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. :joy: And yes by the way, I DO have a Blork tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the chlork' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I reckon thats a shlork, bloyim

What a freshle blasta youve gorked there

Blorks fren

>Bloyim
nice try Krolim

have a (blork)

yer blorkin me right now

chlork em

BIDF get out BLEEEEEEEEE

CRINGE

krolb shill

fuck off Krobbi

get blorked krolbfag

Gas the Krolbs! BLORK WAR NOW!

Get off my bloard

Blage

interdasting.

what are you talking about? everythings fine bloyim.

this all is quality blorkposting

We should make this a white nationalist symbol.

WITNESSED

WE SHALL BE THE GODS

BLORK YOU MODS! YOU CANT CENSOR OUR BLORKS!

Blork power

SIEG!

BLORK YOU MODS

Blorknessed!

>t. urban retard
Educated rural and surban phlorpfs all voted for D'lorrpf.

>Sixty
>Fucking
>Replies
>Mods
>Do
>Nothing

4pol is truly dead. I'm sure Hiroshimoot will appreciate his ad revenue cratering as this place empties out.

TAKE MY BLOKERGY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is a Slide Blork

Blork pride worldwide

Get blorked you kroyim

50 florks have been deblosited into or blork account.

hahahahaha this is why i blorking come to Sup Forums when I'm blorked from posting on /r/thedonald for being racist

is this a Rick & Morty thread?

No its a blork thread you blorking krolb

HEY MORTY! I AM BLORK RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Clegg fucked bitch!

This entire thread is a parody of nu Sup Forums

I turned myself into a blork Morty

and Netherlands is a parody of a real country you krolb!

Fucking Chlorked

get blorked on krolb

GLORK THE KLORKS, BLORK WARK NOW

true blorks blork off to this

Deblorkacy

Meta-analysis of the structure of Sup Forums's argumentation whereby blorkposting is used as a heuristic to learn the architectonics of normative political critique.

BLORK YOU MODS

Get blorked on Krolb

Hello sir, this is a Christblork thread. Please refrain for Blorn.

This is a lvl 10 psyop infiltration.
Do not blork.
Your mind is at stake.

Blorkler Chubbs blecked.

OH SAY CAN YOU BLORK, BY THE BLORKS EARLY LIGHT! WHAT SO BLORKLY WE HAILED, AS THE BLORLIGHT BLORKING. AND THE BLORKETS RED BLARE, THE BLORKS BURSTING IN AIR, GAVE PROOF TO THE BLORK THAT OUR BLORK WAS STILL BLORKING!

this was the best thread ever

To be fair, you have to have a very high BLORK to understand Rick and Morty. The blork is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical blorkeks most of the blorks will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s blorkistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Blorkaya Borka literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these blorks, to realise that they’re not just blorky- they say something deep about BLORK. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE krolbs- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the blorkor in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Blorkbba Blorb Blorb,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Blorkev's Russian epic Blorkes and Blorks. I’m blorking right now just imagining one of those addlepated kroldbs scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What krolbs.. how I pity them.

FUCK OFF LEAF! EVEN BLORKS KNOW YOU'RE WORTHLESS!

>Argentina is Blork
No Argentina is a Black country.

fuck off cia nigger jew. fuck off with your testing of theorys of memeology.

id be willing to bet this chlork never got a blork job

>A blorking leaf

>le 56% krolb Blork

>implying the blorks aren't all ready in control of New Zeablork.

THE BLORK KNOW BLORK IT DOWN