GUYS WE GOT A LIVE ONE. ANTI TRUMPER PUSHES MAN OFF CHICAGO CTA TRAIN PLATFORM PT.2

Twitter.com/neurodebris HUGE ANTI TRUMPER SNAPPED he pushed a guy off a train platform back in August, buried in the news until today. his twitter is all unhinged #Resistance crap it's still live! nbcchicago.com/news/local/man-charged-attempted-murder-pushing-cta-blue-line-450261403.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/09tQM
dnainfo.com/chicago/20171010/downtown/pushed-onto-cta-blue-line-tracks-chad-estep/?utm_content=buffer37087&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=DNAinfoCHI
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:neurodebris cta&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's name was Chad ROFL
what a cuck

and STEP

STEP ON SNEK

CHAD STEP

previous thread dude is a classic antiwhite liberal archive.is/09tQM

“He never said one word. There was a sort of empty, glossy look in his eye.’’ and Then he does the weirdest thing. He has this blank look on his face and he starts pacing back and forth," Benedict said. "It was like a lion looking at his prey, that’s kinda what it looked like to me."

security footage of Alt-Left attempted murderer jumping turnstile. dnainfo.com/chicago/20171010/downtown/pushed-onto-cta-blue-line-tracks-chad-estep/?utm_content=buffer37087&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=DNAinfoCHI his lawyer is trying to calim he dindu nuthin'!! “I’ve seen the stills from the video, and they’re not very clear," the defense attorney told Cook County Judge Michael Clancy. “There’s no video of this happening, judge. ... We have a 34-year-old young professional who’s just starting off his career. ... He has absolutely no criminal history. ... There’s absolutely nothing to suggest any violent behavior in his past or in his future.” holy shit!!

HOLY SHIT THE CTA DROVE HIM OVER THE EDGE! dude was obsessed >>>>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:neurodebris cta&src=typd

the CTA pushing happened on August 1st, and here he is days earlier july 27th in response to the healthcare vote saying "We will not forget what happens here tonight." oh fuck

possible motive: motive. He thought the victim had a nazi tattoo.

the victim in the video explains that the guy who pushed him on the train tracks was "staring and point at him".

Damn good find

bump

>possible motive: motive

His motive was he was another left-wing nut bag, who has no real skill to defend his view point, resorts to violence instead.

>starting career at 34 years old
You have to be a fucking NPC to do this shit

>Jesus, that orange freak, is openly defending neo-nazis.
So the left admit he is Jesus, then?

This. I'm gay and from the area. These fucking losers are feeding off of us for the sake of their own validity. Also, being gay doesn't mean we need a festival or a march, being gay just means being gay. It's trivial. These whores just feed off of our being.

being gay is gay

he should get sentenced to life in prison with conjugal visits by and

I wouldn't fuck that dweeb with my sense of smell, you fucking loli-fag.

Good, you Trump fags need to live in fear. America is done with your shit and the only thing that you understand is violence and hate.

This is why you don't turn your back to anyone anymore. Get your fucking nose out of your phone and pay attention to your surroundings.

RWANDA RADIO
suggestibility
BLM --> police
Fundies --> abortionists
Put out the message that there is a dire emergency irresponsibly enough and some suggestible loser somewhere will pick up a gun.
RWANDA RADIO

I always stand against the wall in the subway.

You'd think more people would.

The marxist are trying to steal the werewolf. Let's fight back with a new webseries.
Help support new right media & entertainment.
btc
1HXXnuUp9NwjhYTsyypqejBNxMaBSX6KJx
eth
0xa26d30EE1a8963A7495694D70FCF4Fc67f461e8A

Like you said too busing on their god damn phones.

*busy

Nazis deserve death. Fuck them. This man's a hero.

>Be American
>have to be on high alert while taking public transport to avoid mortal injuries

Victim was not a nazi you commie scum faggot.

>public transport is used by niggers and commies

Kek how embarrassing. If I were black id be weirded out by this shit