Belief aside, the radical ideology of this board have a lot in common with radical Islam

belief aside, the radical ideology of this board have a lot in common with radical Islam

>you both hate fags, jews, and think niggers should be slaves

>you share the idea of male superiority over female

>also share the idea of the "degeneracy" of our modern society

any thought on that ? with some compromise you could make a strong ally againt "jew society"

Listen faggot. ISIS = Israel.

SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS

>>DWS hires Pakistanis connected to Hezbollah to run DNC House IT
>>Pakis proceed to own everything and route some good portion of DNC data to an outside server in a basement in a rental home
>>a home where a US Marine discovered a whole shed of hard drives, some partially smashed
>>other equipment there too including blackberries, possibly hillary's blackberries
>>somebody leaves a laptop in a phone booth in a room in the capital with a data dump
>>probably dws's laptop as she threatened the chief of capital police that he's gonna be fucked if he didn't give it back
>>possibly biggest cyber breach in US history
>>no democrat wants to even touch the issue

Im talking about the radical ideology and not isis in particular you moron

Fuck ISIS,
Befriend muslims that are enemies of ISIS and are not in your land nor trying to invade it

Let them on the fucking middle east, where they belong, it's their land

Yeah Muslims are pretty cool, Shi’a are the best. I wouldn’t convert because of the circumsion stuff though. Fucking gross, I will never do that to my son. We need paganism that’s basically just a slightly watered down version of Islam.

>if you arent a cuck you are just the same as evil thing X

Go back to leftyfaggots NEET

Hold on just a fucking second pal. I dont want a nigger slave. Niggers should either be shot or sent to africa. Who the fuck wants a nigger in their house.

You could at least agree that their is some strong similitude
I'm just saying that "following your ideology" they shouldn't be a major enemy for you

I think op is black. He said kill jews and fags but said to enslave blacks. Hes trying to save his own ass.

No. Only nazis and leftist have something incommon with islamists. They are all bat shit insane. Nazis are only more pathetic. We all seen the pics of pols champions of the white race and their mostly neckbearded basement dwellers.

comparing radical nazism to islamic extremism is not a terrible thing. just like it's not comparing the jewish oligarchy. or the cancer left in america.

all four, the islamic extremists, the full-retard right, the fucking jewish oligarchy, and the liberalism.

all four are terrible. if anyone tells you different, they're one of the four.

Why do faggots hate neckbeards so much? Are you a faggot with no facial hair? I bet you have breasts too.

Nazis are LEFT WINGERS. MAKE NO FUCKING MISTAKE ABOUT THAT. AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOURE A FUCKING RETARDED UNEDUCATED BRAINWASHED IDIOT

You can't compare nazis with jewish oligarchy. They are smart and actually get shit done. Everything nazis do blows up in their face and make them look even more stupid.

I started growing a fucking beard around 17. Im more of a man than you. Your fucking balls probably havent even dropped yet.

nah bro, I'm saying that because you share an history over black slavery
(even if they mastered you in this art long before your country even came to life)

Maybe since the champions of the white race of pol are pathetic perma virgins that complains about woman all day. We know you only fap to anime girls.

Man. Germans never had black slaves. I dont share that history. My history is killing jews. I dont want anything to do with niggers. I got enough mouths to feed. And work makes you stronger.

We have this thread every day

>you both hate fags, jews, and think niggers should be slaves

>you share the idea of male superiority over female

>also share the idea of the "degeneracy" of our modern society
Your saying it like it's a bad thing

dat flag say usa doe

your history is probably your own fantasy that you write here to impress other strangers you never meet.

im just being pragmatic I don't want to fight over it being right or wrong

The only animation ive ever fapped to was daphne from scooby doo. And i did it once. And i dont give a shit if im a permavirgin. Its because i never go outside. I could go out anytime i want and fuck some slut just like you but like i said. Im a man. Im fine on my own. Its you whose the weak faggot.

>being proud of never meeting woman

Yeah... Keep telling yourself this and you might actually leave the house one day.

may you realize the irony of your post

I never said ive never met a woman you assuming fuck. Ive had pleanty of girls with crushes on me. Im not who you think i am. I was one of the popular kids at school. But i dont expect you to believe that. Why am i here? Because being popular isnt all its cracked up to be. You can never be yourself.

both are just older/traditional ideologies, you realize accepting fags/niggers/jews and feminism is a new thing right?

The Jews and the Muslims are blood ancestors - they share the same father, Abraham. The Muslims despise the Jews because their mother was kicked out of the tribe. White people despise Jews because they come into our societies and destroy them and the people.
Western culture believes that males and females have different sphere/roles in which they are superior. Problems arise when the genders abandon those roles.