Did those left wing, virtue signalling, hillary voting, nigger loving feminazi WHORES in fact deserve to be raped, pol?

Did those left wing, virtue signalling, hillary voting, nigger loving feminazi WHORES in fact deserve to be raped, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheHangingChads/status/917812808745701376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one deserves that.

any more than the people who were deserved to be. this is a false equivalency.

Pizzagate is real.

Those letters kinda look like antennas that make him look like Shrek.

>trusting a kike
yes

The Harvey Weinstein shilling is real. I bet he is paying people to post here to use our hate of women to defend him.
Don't do it. This isn't just roasties. This happens to little boys and little girls.

>hollywood jew trying to get a nawt-zee forum to defend him
that isn't smart

Fat ugly neck beard figures out how to get mad prime pussy and you hate him for it Sup Forums?
Do you think young slut pussy is only for Chad or something?

Yes

Something tells me you're a little biased

See this post here

D. ubs ch. eck. ed
Yes, they have tape fantasies and want the cash. That "nasty woman" said she tried to figure out how to leave the room without alienating that fucking Jew.
Fuck off moralfag

hahahahahaha we all know jews have destroyed the west but when there is proof of it you would rather blame the white woman

Yes. The (((Jew))) who did the raping also deserves to be raped, which will hopefully happen if he is sent to prison.

Yes, the film "an Open Secret" explains all of this and how they use orphanages and help in the industry to acquire children. Like the one Killary Clinton had in Haiti before the earthquake; places like these are used to get child sex slaves for Epstien and other degenerates in the DNC. From there, they also supply sacrifices for Satanic rituals and also drugs produced only by the blood of a child in extreme pain and then harvested immediately. Spirit cooking is also part of their Satanic rituals.

Fair point, both shall be burned at the stake.

If you're a woman that's been treated like shit and have finally gotten a foothold into a career where things will be easier for your family forever and your dreams will be met, you'll be willing to deal with some harassment from a boss. When it's touchy harassment, you've gotta make a fucking hard call; your dignity can be taken from an assault, but it can be taken from having your whole career fucked and having wasted an education.

This shit happens in every fucking industry. I've seen it happen in kitchens, in laboratories, LEA's, machine shops, it's disgusting. I'm glad the cunt got caught.

"Raped"

Sorry, sucking some 60 year old guys dick so you can be in one of his movies isn't rape.

Don't give a shit how much you regret it later, it isn't rape.

Im not defending the guy, he is part of the group of scumbags I despise. Also not going to stick up for these whores who fuck nasty old men for parts in a movie or to advance their careers and then claim it was rape.

hi CNN

twitter.com/TheHangingChads/status/917812808745701376

they deserve worse, theyre also all in on it and only pretend to be against it enough to gaslight republicans.

Want the sheckles? Suck the schmeckles. Fuck Hollywood whores. Leveraging your power isnt rape, it isnt even sexual assault. All of them knew who he was before the entered a room with him. Everyone in Hollywood did. They sold their dignity for fame. It was a fair transaction.

1. Show tits
2. If you have to let yourself be touched to FINALLY get a foothold in any career, are you really better than others? Do you really love your job to be able to call it a career or is it just for the MONEY?
Dreams are for people that don't have children yet or have the funds to take care of them already. Anything before that is irresponsible. If the bitches are really good enough actors, any fucking Jew would be happy to invest in them. Why would the fat predator target strong prey? Unless they're weak and he has them by the terrible acting balls (Metaphorically speaking)!

this

Slide thread

Yea but I wish he murdered them too

We all know that bitch that came out in the news probably just wanted to play Killary Clinton in the movie! After all, she proclaimed she was a nasty woman on stage in front of those pussy hat cunts. Fuck her, she deserved it. And I'm glad that Jew got fired, I hope he burns even more.

Literally nothing. Look at all the white knighters in the comments tho

No. They're still people. I might not agree with them on many things, they may wish bad thing upon me and mine but they do not deserve being raped.

Very confusing that you stick up for the jew that caused this

Only by Trump, when he was a HUUUUGE Democratic fundraiser just like his famous friend rapist.

GRAB 'EM BY THE PUSSY~~~

Israel is the only functioning ethnostate in the world. Cant be denied

i support their right to an ethnostate, just let others have their own

They don't deserve that.

However they kept their mouth shut to get movie role, so can indeed call them whores. Hollywood is a small world, everyone knew about this. The great UN women ambassador knew about this, and said nothing.

Trading sex for stardom is not rape

No, but they didn't deserve to not be raped, either. They have free will and make their own decisions, instead of getting what they "deserve."

Bet they think that Hitler did nothing wrong too, they just don't care

Donna Karan thinks so.

>raped
>went to a 'meeting' with a rich, powerful hollywood jew that everyone knows is a sleazebag to fuck him for a chance at wealth and fame
omg, I didn't know why he wanted to meet me in his hotel room?! I'm an innocent naive little girl!

What came first? Feminazi leftist whores, or rape? Getting raped can cause mental disturbances, and as far as I can tell being a cock sucking communist faggot piece of shit sure is a mental disturbance. Hell you'd have to have brain damage to think that ethos is full of good ideas. I think you take average or otherwise normal women, put them through the wringer with a bunch of predatory kikes and they come out the other side damaged and ready to embrace irrational and idiotic ideas.

So did they deserve to be raped? No. The kikes must answer for their crimes. They are corrupting our women and damaging them beyond repair. Hollywood is but a microcosm.

Found the shill.

>Raped

These whores knew exactly what they were getting into

If you have the power to fuck over someone's livelihood, blacklist them, make or break million dollar deals, and then you kindly ask them to fuck you, it is coercion.

It is exactly the same as when a group of African-American gentlemen encircle you and kindly ask you to hand over your wallet. But hey, you live in a bad part of town so you were asking for it, right?

Fuck this Weinstein kike. You don't fucking shit where you eat. A real man takes his business seriously, he does his job well, he doesn't use his authority to get some pussy.

This man is a degenerate.

what makes you think they wanted to vote Hillary? they were probably told to support her or else.

This

Degenerate projecting virtue signaling hippocrate whores who chose to fuck jabba for their 15 mins. They will be judged accordingly in time.

trade sex for movie roles, big deal.

the opportunity presented is damaging cuck like Damon, Tarantino, Affleck, Sting, long list of SJW Weinstein had his fingers in.

Eh. They knew what they were getting into and probably enjoyed it.

NOT BY A JEW.

nope, no angle is going to save image of this rat
Kubrick's EWS has a particular scene in a costume store.

found the shill

Absolutely emphatically YES.

I blame the women. Any dumb entitled cunt that wants into tinsel town, believes they deserve the Hollywood high-life solely based on the merit of their looks, those who use their looks to their advantage over men and for success ought to pass through this very gauntlet. I see Harvey as a high level boss ogre gatekeeper that bitches have to pass through if they want it bad enough.

Pic related: the biggest perv and enabler

HOMEWORK!