Fucktard still thinks he is counter culture licking Hillary's blue waffle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7sWP_6YFEgw?t=1m
youtu.be/gY-67ba1VH0?t=1m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Catalonia 8 second nation

>the 10th thread about it

why are you even butthurt about it? he's just a has-been rapper you buttcrying fagmunchers jesus fuck grow a pair

Y'all got punked on this one. Millions of people loved that freestyle and are now more informed on Trump's shortcomings as a person and a cultural leader.

Eminem talked more shit about Hillary Clinton than Donald Trump.

Also if Eminem ends up browsing Sup Forums tonight, whattup doggie.

He's still widely considered one of the greatest rappers of all time.

Eminem is far better at talking shit on people, both condescendingly and artfully, than Trump.

First time blue waffle has been used in 2 years.

Congrats user feel free to steal this one

agreed. eminem's tinder can't potentially blow things up like trump's can.

stop caring lol

Eminem is proof that white people can be better than black people at anything.

You can't win. No matter how many times you niggers try to spam this into relevance, you will have no effect on subverting this board.

Sage in all fields

hey doggie. yo yo it's me Marshall. I suck nigger dicks and eat men's assholes

his music lost a lot of depth after relapse

he's really just a slave of the culture himself

youtu.be/7sWP_6YFEgw?t=1m
he used to be really edgy and the media always hated him, now he says something bad about Trump and suddenly they love him

Oh geez, another white guy feeling he can speak for black people and use their signs (holding fist in the air) to high jack what they struggled to hard to achieve.
That video was incredibly racist

We*clap*don't*clap*need*clap*white*clap*people

B-but Trump did this for him...

youtu.be/gY-67ba1VH0?t=1m8s

Sup Forums is filled with faggots who grew up idolising the wigger and now he insulted king jew.

they're having a meltdown about it

Hollywood, the nfl, add the music industry to the list of what needs to be taken down

lol the fact you think you're that powerful

ive been here a long time and ive never heard of anyone idolizing this faggot

>posting a rapper on Sup Forums
why?

Eminem is a joke. Can't believe I ever looked up to the guy and bought his albums when I was a kid.

No. He made a living sucking BBC and still is.

SameFag

what a fucking pussy you are

Hes just an old homeless man yelling at trump from a parking garage

lmao I knew as soon as I saw this Sup Forums would be crying about it
>sh-shill
>c-c-c-c-cuck
>Irrelevant!

How long until Trump curse gets him?

Word up.

mfw leftist faggots believe they're "rebels" fighting against the man my entire life. Then when a true rebels comes along and the entire 'man' establishment hate him, those same leftist faggots start supporting the 'man' establishment.

You can't make this shit up.

>washed up 50 year old rapper turns democuck talking points into a rap
>lmao i bet Sup Forums is discussing this
Oh really faggot?

Holy shit that sucked.

Too bad nobody goes from the the right to the left. Once your eyes are opened you can't unsee what you've seen. Not that it matters, Eminem basically remixed CNN talking points into a rap.

Eminem is CNN is ISIS

More like he now loves the media and politicians who used to shit on him.

But he's dressed sharp and flipping a nickle, I would buy a used car from him.

Eminem is:
1) a pedo
2) a wigger
3) a faggot who sucks Farrakhan's syphilitic dick

Rap is shit anyway

Hes reptile.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WTF NEW THREAD!!!!

> →

> →

> →

> →

> →

> →

On how many layers of tinfoil are you?

Eminem bit off ICP at the beginning. He sucked violent j and shaggy 2 dope off on the 90s

Interdest, gib sause

The fact you think he is considered one of the best and even use the word Rapper, proves you are a normie.

Eminem is dime a dozen in the underground man, he is not even good bro

>in the underground
You're either a hipster or a nigger. I'm guessing both.

user from Estonia.

Someone please write a short summary on why black people in America hate Trump? Like seriously what has he done that people like Lebron ja Eminem directly instult the president ?

Serious question - we only have news about potatoes here.

unreal

As much as I'm an Eminem Stan, this cypher was dope on a lyrical level, the political stance? Not so much, I hated how overly dramatic he was on the politics. I don't understand how some people think Trump is the WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO AMERICA! People in the military (including several relatives) think he's a huge wakeup call America has needed for awhile, I think this shit is retarded af though, i hate how he said

>and any fan of mine
>who’s a supporter of his
>im drawing in the sand a line
>you either for or against
>and if you cant decide
>who you like more in your split
>on who you should stand beside
>ill do it for you with this
>FUCK YOU
>the rest of America stand up
>we love our military
>we love our country
>but we fucking hate trump.

He grew up around niggers & style their degenerate musical regime. Of course he has to be a black lives master loving lib

fuck off back to fagbook

>blue waffle
what's that? can you maybe post a picture or something? I'm not sure what you mean by this.

liek

How many of you guys like rise against?

How come cRap "music" fans never seem to notice that it has not changed since the late 80's? I mean music used to go in and out of style every 5-8 yrs but the lame-o cRap shit just stagnated. Sure they may change a lyric of 2 but it's just noise for the fatherless, and attention needy, nothing more. Scientists are still debating if cRap lowers IQ and wisdom or if the low IQ and wisdomless are attracted to cRap.

It’s a pussy with a fungal infection turning it blue my dude.

SAGE

Sup Forums isnt a rapFag board, dumb nigger.

> manufactured outrage
It's time to stop.

it often comes up in music threads on this board, especially if hip hop / rap is mentioned, because then you have people saying this shit

Cosign

He already apologised for this in like 2004 on Yellow Brick Road

The song in question is called Foolish Pride and its about white girls > black girls

Could you try any harder?
Is it possible?

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

Actually this site reaffirms my
Liberal beliefs. If I ever meet one of you fat children in real life best believe I'm giving you an atomic wedgie.

this

uuh yes they do, exactly that. nobody goes from liberal to conservative. if you think you have, in actuality, times have changed and your liberalism has failed to keep up. i myself used to be conservative but then I realized that I was arrogant and immature and didn't know how to listen to people and instead based my beliefs on how I feel ("c'mon, black people can't possibly be oppressed! it's current year!") and then looked for information to back it up instead of listening to what the left was actually saying and trying to understand instead of assuming they're wrong and letting that fog your perception.

the facts don't lie, reality has a liberal bias. that's why most scientists are liberal and most uneducated are conservative.

liberal perspectives are always more difficult to understand because they're newer and more complex. that's why dumb and arrogant people fail to grasp em and go "hurr durr why do I have to call him "her", free speech!" instead of for example understanding that it's just a matter of decency that if some one feels a certain way and they can't help it might as well be a decent person and help their lives make a bit less miserable and call em what they prefer to be called.

i became liberal when it hit me like a brick that life is complex and you actually have to listen to people and new ideas with a desire to understand, because you don't know everything, in fact, you know very little.

I listen to industrial music fuck mm jewish shit

Lmao. You sound mad, faggot. If it is a matter of complexity, why are liberals unable to understand basic racial IQ differences?

I don't follow burger shit much, but didn't Sup Forums hate Trump afterwards? and Rebbit still cocksuck him ?

did you get the image from Rebbit??

>nobody goes from liberal to conservative
I fucking did. It's called growing up you retard.

1/10 but I'll bite...
>didn't know how to listen to people and instead based my beliefs on how I feel ("c'mon, black people can't possibly be oppressed! it's current year!") and then looked for information to back it up instead of listening to what the left was actually saying and trying to understand instead of assuming they're wrong and letting that fog your perception.
Combined with a bunch of bad persuasion techniques here, you're essentially saying "don't follow your feels" whilst using 100% feel based argument. Black people aren't oppressed in 2017. They're in a tough spot, but ONLY THEY can get themselves out of it - and by that I mean contributing to society instead of protesting getting shot by police. Look at the stats for Christ sakes. Black people kill more black people than cops. Why do you think cops have nervous trigger fingers?

>reality has a liberal bias. that's why most scientists are liberal and most uneducated are conservative.
lol okay. We're in trouble if scientists put PC politics before the scientific method. Just like James Watson got railed for suggesting Africans evolved differently to Europeans.

>liberal perspectives are always more difficult to understand because they're newer and more complex.
Trying to change something that's worked for 2000+ years, and not necessarily improving it

>that's why dumb and arrogant people fail to grasp em and go "hurr durr why do I have to call him "her", free speech!"
Cheap ad hominem

>instead of for example understanding that it's just a matter of decency that if some one feels a certain way and they can't help it might as well be a decent person and help their lives make a bit less miserable and call em what they prefer to be called.
Long winded way of saying "why don't people just do what their told??"
Also please call me Master when replying to this post, or you're a hypocrite.

>you actually have to listen to people and new ideas
Watch what people do, not what people say

In pretty sure most of the people on this board did. We escaped the clutches of public school/mass media programming.

>that's why most scientists are liberal

I'm a computer scientist and my experience with other scientists from varied fields is that we unanimously hate politics and try to stay out of it as much as possible and prevent it from getting in the way of our work. We still have political inclinations, tho, but in most cases those are superficial, media-tailored ones due to being so withdrawn from politics. Classic herd mentality.

>blue waffle
That takes me back all the way to 2004.
God damn.

butthurt much?

Oh that song he did at the black awards show that no one watches except retards and Blacks? Yeah not too worried about that. Teflon Don cannot be infringed upon.

Corniest rapper of all time, only 13 year olds and losers who still think it's 2001 listen to him anymore.

>blue waffle
kek!

>My thesis will smash a stereo to pieces
>My accapella releases classic masterpieces through telekinesis
>And eases you mentally, gently, sentimentally, instrumentally
>With entity, dementedly meant to be INFINITE

He's more like, negative infinity, huehuehue