Since this is the politics board let's discuss politics. What's your stance on abortion? Why?

Since this is the politics board let's discuss politics. What's your stance on abortion? Why?

It is murder in every way and I fully support it.

Wouldn't have Trump today without it.

Nobody should be able to tell a person to donate a liver node to somebody else even though you can live and spare a few nodes. I don't think it's fair to say you need to allow some parasitic non-human that's growing in your uterus to survive off of your life force. Fuck all that shit.

Yeah no.

Yo.
You're a piece of shit, that's why your argument is invalid. Your argument is also proof that you are a piece of shit.

Make it mandatory for Muslims b/c obvious reasons.

Depends on the race.

Abortion is murder but I already condone state-sanctioned murder anyways. It keeps American mudskin population down, American white population up and doesn't personally affect me because the only reason an Asian would pursue abortion is because of a defect in the product. Otherwise, we breed like rabbits.

Murder a pregnant chick and get double murder.. Therefore abortion is also murder..

nothing wrong with abortion at all

Since white are the global minority I think abortion should be outlawed, at least for them.

Abortion for niggers, spics and everyone else is fine.

Planned Parenthood is far more effective at getting rid of niggers than the KKK ever was.

You guys are pretty good at it.

I don't know any white girls who could do pic related. Any tips?

So? People can self-determine to be a piece of shit, then the other party is trying to leech off of them. Every trimester of pregnancy is like a fucking EBT card.

I've concluded that early stage abortion is fine.

I ran many an artificial neural simulation with randomized initial configurations, which in my book is the equivalent of creating rudimentary sentient life - and then destroying it when the simulation ends. If that is not wrong, neither is early stage abortion.

Once the fetus comes anywhere near viability though, it's murder, though exceptions may be made for mental retardation and other severe birth defects. If abortion in this time frame is permissible, logically, abortion up until the age of 3 is permissible and I don't buy that.

>I don't think it's fair to say you need to allow some parasitic non-humans to survive off of your life force. Fuck all that shit.

You just gave the argument for exterminating all niggers from the face of the Earth.

>niggers
>no mention of spic subhuman roaches who don't use birthcontrol, abortion, and reproduce like roach
hello spic boy. spics and niggers should be sterilized at birth

How do you all respond to the "my body my rules" argument?

Hard mode: What about when it compromises the woman's health?

Ahh the miracle of life, it is so beautiful

Abortion is obviously murder. All the arguments in favor of that are arbitrary and flawed, just like that one

That seems to be the consensus, but what's your view if the pregnant lady is in danger because of the pregnancy? How do you feel about specific circumstances that make the situation different?

my stance on abortion? I just usually kust spread my legs in a wide position and grab my coat hanger and get to work. Its ok though, Im black

It's murder but niggers commit way more of it so meh.

I'm talking more in a contraceptive point of view. That's cases are just like you said: specific

It should not be encouraged, however it should be legal and unsubsidized.

I think it's murder but I also know the VAST majority of abortions are done by minorities/liberals... so im ok with it.
The less of them , the better for our future.

Fuck it I'll bite. I'm pro choice up to about 20 weeks then it should be determined by any possible disease that the baby has. I do admit that any abortion is killing a person.

I don't really give a shit either way but I know that if it becomes illegal black and hispanic population will shoot up higher and faster than ever before compared to whites. The only white population that would be affected are poor religious types so who gives a shit.

The disease is called stupidity.

Necessary evil. It shouldn't be promoted as woman's emancipation but frowned upon like prostitution.

My stance is that you can only abort if you got raped in any way. Otherwise it's yours, you decided to have unprotected sex kek

It's evil because the whore can actually abort the fetus in very early stages (a couple of days after getting pregnant) with pills but she chooses not to. There are lots of ways to have sex with literally a 100% chance of not getting pregnant. But the whore chooses to fuck a chad and wait months until she kills the baby because of muh freedoms. "Women" who kill their babies are not actually women, like men who had vasectomy are not actually men.

A baby that comes from rape is innocent.

>pay for parasites over a lifetime?
>pay for parasites a few times?
Choose one?

no it isn't it has rapist DNA in it

This is basically my stance. Used to be against abortion until I realized that it's mostly blacks who get it, which is a net gain for society.

Don't make me say it. You're an american talking about bad DNA. Don't make me do it. I don't want to hurt your feelings.

If mother Is intelligent and white must not abort
If other abortion mandatory government should pay if needed

As a based centrist, I feel it has a time and a place.

Should be legal.

Then every time will be a rape.
False accusations are on a rise.

I am in favour of aborting all babies

Women should be allowed to abort things from their bodies.

Should be free for black and brown. I also support free sterilization for minority teens

Legal, safe and rare are my preferences.
No government funding unless mothers life is in danger or the baby was conceived in a crime.

I support abortion as long as the fetuses go to research. I would even accept the state paying for, or requiring insurance companies to pay for the abortions with the provision that all of the tissues go to science.

I just think it's wrong. I can't imagine killing anything. However it's not something I will ever have to live with. I'm not sure someone who has done it doesn't feel remorse or guilt. You are simply killing another human being.

fucking this

abortion is murder but i have no problem with that
why bring a child you cant support into the world? that causes so many mental, social, and economical problems.

i understand people who don't want to pay for it with their tax money, and i think that's fair, but doesn't mean that it should be illegal. charity organizations can offer abortions for free/at a reduced/subsidised cost on location or at hospitals, and they kind of already do that. which is fine.

people who argue that having sex = risking a child so therefore you must take responsibility no matter what are retarded and people who choose not to use protection are equally retarded

this

Abortion should be legal. Use social shame on population groups that are intelligent enough to understand the benefit of preventing unwanted pregnancies. This would be social correction selection pressure.

legal to keel degenerates down
liberals and minorities do it the most, so it's fine by me. it's still murder though but I want the death penalty in my country aswell so there's hardly any difference

Its good because the number of niggers in our streets have went down because nobody wants a nigger faggt kid am i right*wink*

Don't do it to em