Danganronpa

What kind of game was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10859661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a lewd game

Reminder that Chisa is a nonvirgin slut

A fucking game.

So what are the island adventures of Hajime, Fuyuhiko, Souda, Sonia, Akane, and Nagito like?

Who did it?
strawpoll.me/10859661

> Yakuza Kirino didnt bully Mikan

Dropped.

It was Street Fighter

>This relationship was formalized by a sakazuki-goto, sharing of Saké from a single cup. The kobun would keep the sakazaki as a sign of their loyalty to the oyabun. Those who perform sakazuki-goto with the oyabun are considered to be part of the immediate family and thus ranked in terms of elder or younger brothers.

Reminder that this is what Fuyuhiko wanted to do with Hajime. He wanted them to share a drink together to become sworn brothers.

He is basically saying he accepts Hajime into his family.

Hajime x Natsumi did not come out of nowhere.

Reminder that Sato ruined everything.

So, given the OS on the PC Hajime was using, Despair confirmed to be in 2009-2010 right?

probably just them babying their comatose friends while Nagito rants about hope. So it's basically akin to torture.

Naegi is on the list 2 times

>Nagito

Isn't he still in a coma and if he wasn't, why would he be chilling with them?

>that scene of Hajime walking by class 77.

God, this shit is brutal on my heart. I better cry tears of joy by the end of this.

where else is he gonna go? there's no way they'd let him leave.

I don't think that really says much about Natsumi though. It says more about Fuyuhiko being a fantastically developed character and a true brother, and we've known that for years now.

Looking at it, I don't think Natsumi actually bullied Mahiru. She might have gotten angry and said a lot of spiteful things, but I think Sato might have made shit up due to paranoia. She probably got into arguments with Mahiru due to her personality, but I don't think she actually did anything to make her life hell.

>Isn't he still in a coma
"oh wow, somehow when you guys graduated, the program revived me. What luck!"

>why would he be chilling with them?
What else would he do?

chiaki was fucking shit in the game but she's a miracle of the universe in the show

I REALLY want to know if that scar on Sato was from Natsumi. I bet it wasnt. We should find out whenever we see Fuyuhiko's flashback.

School computers tend to have outdated software half the time, though then again if the building was just put up then yeah, most likely.

I know there's a image out there cross referencing Chisa's calendar with the thread Makoto was surfing the day before he joined hopes peak, along with actual month set ups for the past few years.

>Despair Arc
>Tears of Joy in the end

She was pretty useful in the game to be fair. She's the reason Hajime went super saiyan and destroyed Junko.

>Would have hot tsundere waifu yelling at him and baking him cookies
>Would have a manlet brother in law to drink with and order servants around the temple.
>would have a silent swordswoman bodyguard as protection
>Would literally be rich for life

Hope's Peak was a mistake.

Hajime sometimes reminds Fuyuhiko that he totally could've scored with his sister.

I like her in both. She's cute.

Nah, from Mahiru's reactions alone it's clear that the bullying happened. Sato may be fucking insane, but there's no point in being a Natsumi apologist just because she died as a result.

>tfw no komaeda and matsuda to call him a failure in the animoo
wasted potential

Chisa implied it wouldnt end sadly.

And besides, the last episode of despair hen ends the entire series before the reboot. It cant end like complete shit.

Stop being a pussy. He'll join their class as Mr. Edgelord

>they didnt even throw fujos a bone

What the fuck. I hope we see some art of Hajime bullying Sonia if they are just going to lie to us.

He's not Mr. Edgelord, he's Mr. Boredlord

>Hajime bullying Sonia
Saionji I meant.

Will you protect his smile Sup Forums?

I hope they both die.

Actually, that's not true. There's still a possibility for side novels and such set in the original timeline.

I'd protect both of them

He still wanted Hajime in his family as his bro

Natsumi probably bullied her a lot during their days at middle school but Sato probably exaggerated some shit like with the scar.

Whether it was seriously bullying or not who knows. She didn't really bully Mahiru on screen at all. Sato just got fucking paranoid for her waifu's sake and then killed Natsumi based on really nothing.

>He'll join their class as Mr. Edgelord
But that's after everything goes to shit. That's not comfy.

Only if she sucks my lollipop.

I want Seiko to drug and fuck the blacksmith

Candy Girl's hat is pretty dumb

Implying you wouldn't with these 2, just remove the dumb hat and the patch and we've got 2 top girls.

Same. They're shallow and uninteresting, with only a single isolated plot point that will undoubtedly claim two of the characters involved and ensure that one survives the whole ordeal.

What the fuck is this faggot's problem?

>Worthless No talento kid
>Cant even pay to be on the reserve course.
>Has no friends in his class
>Despite all of this he betrays HPA by destroying the world even though they gave him his talent

So this faggot wanted talent all along to kill people? Never played 2

>There's still a possibility for side novels and such set in the original timeline.
oh brother. I dont think we're going to get a sad shitshow to end the whole shibang.

>implying anyone would read those novels with the new universe getting made.

Thinking about it, Sonia would either not understand that she was being bullied by Hajime or just break down and cry right away.

He did, but only because Fuyuhiko is fucking awesome. Natsumi or not, it would still happen.

/u/ is boring, though

IT'S PERFECT!!!!

That is an incredibly hilarious take on it, I guess it'd look that way to someone.

Boredzuru. Better?

They'll shoehorn him into their class before class 78 show up. Expect many retcons and Nagito was suddenly ill for like months

First of all, there's no evidence that V3 is even a new universe to begin with. It's entirely possible that it's just set in the future of the established timeline.

And yes, considering how many fans the series has, I guarantee people would read new material based on the setting they already know.

>Falling for the Yuri meme

Didn't mean /u/. Meant a threeway for the freeway.

>suddenly ill
He does have a terminal disease so it makes sense.

>They'll shoehorn him into their class before class 78 show up.
If they do it's Hajime but that wont happen. Too much to cover and crying Chiaki to get to.

All of his plans can be called an Izuruse.

Yeah with Natsumi as his waifu. Fuyuhiko would be the brother in law everyone loves.

The family that could have been.

How does it feel to be the only blacksmithfag?

Holy shit, all the Komahina shippers would be FURIOUS if this shit went down. Now I kind of want it to.

Nah, I'd still just want Seiko to drug and rape Blacksmith and force Candy Girl to just watch

Wasn't he lying about that?

What is your preferred method for Mikan bullying?

>ne ne, Hajime
>lets play that game now.

>No Weedman option

Fuck you

Sexual harassment of course.

Imagine having sex with her. She'd just deadfish while you go deep, and she'll be moaning and reacting through Monomi which may make it awkward.

Ignoring her.

He was lying about lying.
I believe it was confirmed by the writer.

Why is Miaya on a wheelchair? Any theories?

Ignoring her.

The only logical choice.

The wheelchair is the mastermind.

Guys

Is it really bad that I want to be good friends with Sonia?

She's so cool_____

This episode just made the ultimate boxer to be more of a douche. Don't think I've ever wanted to see a character in this series actually die before.

Orgasm denial.

In an interview? Link?

Yeah. Just have him in bed rest for a couple of months while Izuru is in class with the others. May be where Chiaki starts making some slight connections to Izuru and Hajime

Hajime is basically gone as of the end of this episode when he said pretty much goodbye to Chiaki and walked into the committee's office.

He'll be Izuru Kamakura going forward. The school will hide all evidence of Hajime Hinata existing. Which is why Chiaki isn't able to find him.

Post yfw Monaca is revealed as the mastermind

she didn't walk so good

>Not thinking its Weedman

COMPLEX

Why not both? Weedman programmed Wheelchair-chan.

>she'll be moaning and reacting through Monomi which may make it awkward.

I think you mean may make it sexy.

Her legs got crushed by falling debris.

I mean, I guess so. It wouldn't really be that exciting or interesting of a reveal to me.

>Which is why Chiaki isn't able to find him.
She'll cry to Chisa who will go investigate and find the terrible truth.

HPA could have gotten away with hiding him perfectly too if Chiaki didnt know who he was.

Agree.
Of course we are talking about the wheelchair. Not Greninja.

Literally the only one. I'm in despair. Hardly any fanart of him, and all of it's with candygirl.

I will stand by my husbando though, he will make it to the end if I HOPE strong enough.

>While it is left ambiguous in the game, his illnesses and backstory are confirmed in the side materials.
It's on the wiki, didn't read the side materials myself, but no one has stepped up and said otherwise who has.

Would that make them... Moanomi?

She's hiding something.

Like Weedman.

Play 2.
Then come back.

You have to play 1 and 2.

That would be a reasonable explanation as to why Komaeda didn't recognize him because he wasn't around when Izuru was in the class for a short while.

Would they really? He wouldn't really be Hajime anymore at this point.

what took people so long to have lewd hot wheels pics?!
thanks a lot user

You forgot Chisa.

I had some chisa and candygirl but I can't find it and blue board might be an issue as well.

They'll never meet again, will they?

Because hotwheels is pure and cute, not meant for lewd things.

Post cute Gekko.