Mob Psycho 100

Reigen removed my cursed and cured my aching back.

Nice try, Reigen.

What are you talking about, I'm not Reigen.

>generals
>edition
>circlejerk
>hugbox mentality
Mob threads really turned to shit thanks to the anime.

Anyone try to get the ap working? Was trying to get the lastest chapter, but I'm stupid as hell with this shit.

Isn't that Reigen talking?

BONES made Mob hot as fuck. Also kind of looked more like HOSTILITY.

What if Reigen was legit?

Am I the only one bothered with Reigen having Blonde hair? I thought it was white the whole time.

not at all, i always imagined him as blond
Also Mob Psycho is clearly more reallife looking, so white hair on a young adult would seem out of place.

>anyone defending Reigen is now Reigen
stfu faggots, some people are trying to be objective here and you can't grasp the concept that Reigen might be an actual psychic.

Here's a fact, he makes more money than you fags.

I always thought he had blonde hair, Teru too. But I think the body improvement club calls him a brunette.

Also if he had white hair he'd remind me of Anderson Cooper.

He is

but user there are people with butt chins and tome's hair is tinted green ffs

>Worlds greatest psykic
>being normal

Don't act like you mangafags didn't start this. I said I didn't really like the first episode and all I heard was nothing but yelling about how I need to wait x number of episodes or wait for x thing to happen before I can make any judgements.

reigen is a fraud
i payed him for exorcising some demon i had
and all he did was throwing around salt

Dark green or blue hair is really just black.

Send proof or it didn't happen.

fuck off reigen

>not being a mangafag

>Mob threads
>get to 50 posts and die
Yeah, amazing

its not like it needs discussion
quality>>>>>quantity

Who is the best girl and why is it Emi?

All the girls are shit

You take that back right now!

Mob is the best and purest of them all.

They are

Best girl is ONE.

You're contributing to the exact attitude the user I replied to is complaining about.

10/10 edit

Just watched ep3

They have done a fucking stellar job adapting the mango to motion. So far every episode have been top quality.

Three has been extra good. There was so much interesting shit going on animation and composition wise.

They conveyed his bottled up emotions incredibly well.

Man I love it when it's clear that the people love what they're working on

This whole part was amazing. Really enjoyed the setup to the explosion, with the way the meter kept going up and that long BEEP when it hits 100%. It was tense as hell and amazing.

I really liked how significantly older anime a lot of the shots in the episode looked. Those crowd shots during dimple's shtick looked lifted right off a 70s animation cell.

This part was particularly unsettling. I didn't expect it to really get to me.

Just imagine for ???

>97
>98
>99
>999
>9999999999999
>99999999999999999999999999999999999
>The nines turn into ? all with a siren going off

It's pretty cool that pretty much all of the animation stays in ONE's style
Other studios would kinda go with an artist's original work but ultimately put their own spin on it cause it's easier that way

This.

Compared to MadHouse which pretty much copied off Murata, Bones have so much liberty in presentation and animation style and somehow nailed what I'd imagine an ONE anime to look like.

Reigen is pretty cute, desu

Shut the fuck up, phony psychic

Indeed. Reigen truly is the best. Is there anything at all he can't do?

That and all the surreal shit they've been doing here and there are giving me some pretty high hopes for the bigger scenes in the manga
Bones does good sometimes

I'm not Reigen but I agree.

I wasn't sure how I felt about BONES doing the adaption; but now I'm pretty glad they got it. They've done really good with it and you can tell they actually really seem to like the source material.

Samefagging it a little too hard there Reigen

>???
>A fucking air raid siren goes off
Please.

I want Reigen to cure my aching back!

What are your thoughts on the manga's current arc?
Will Dimple go all the way with his plan, and is he officially the Big Bad? Will anyone die by the end? How will it all progress?

Gotta agree that it'd be a little lame at that point
Maybe it starts wearing out/glitching out once it reaches the upper numbers before screeching out at ???

If someone got Reigen some purified salt, he could actually do some damage, right?

I expect a twist revealing Dimple as innocent, but I'm intrigued to see what happens even if I'm wrong.

How about you actually try to prove that the amazing, incredibly handsome, phenominal at his job Reigen is actually a fraud instead of shitposting okay?

Having the screen/meter distort and glitch the fuck out would be pretty cool. Maybe it'll be a long BEEEEP like when it hits 100% but it's distorted too.

Whatever they do I'm sure it'll be great. I'm a sucker for sound queues like that.

Do you know if he offers more "personal" services? Just asking for a friend.

I like how you think.
Is it possible that Dimple himself is possessed or hypnotized?

i mentioned the other day that crunchyroll was airing a commercial for the series on IFC, but I just saw the same one on [adult swim] which by the law of crunchyroll commercials on [adult swim] means it'll be on toonami

so start thinking about the dub

>so start thinking about the dub
Or just ignore it, like every other dub ever.

Mob is voiced by Bill Murray so he can finally be the Ghostbuster everyone wanted

:^)

>Mob Psycho 100 already getting a dub
Jesus. They really want to cash in on the OPM train. People are just going to end up disappointed and shit on it. Fuck.

I have a feeling the broccoli might become sentient and reject Dimple at some point, similarly to how Ritsu gained his psychic powers.

I can see that happening, I doubt ONE would kill off Dimple at this point.

>Uses anime reaction
lad wew

>quality
What quality? It was like 5 faggots spamming shota Mob and Reigen, nobody discussed shit and nobody gave a fuck when UK dumped the chapter

You shitpost but I would watch a dub with Bill Murray in it

>Plant guy actually worrying about the plants and just wanting to keep his job
That was pretty nice, glad we saw him again. Wonder if he'll do something this arc.

He got his psychic power stolen

>post-anime manga threads
>relevant
fujo posting wasn't present before the anime aired

Just make sure evil spirits are involved and I'm sure he will!

>spamming shota Mob
But mob is a shota.

n o

>middle schooler
>not a shota

fuck off fujo

In theory yes. If he can use Sakurai's sleep spray shit to knock someone out then as long as whatever he's using has it's own power, he can wield it.

Could that be his actual power? That he can 'borrow' from another's esper abilities?

i don't know if a dub is happening anytime soon, i'm just basing this on the fact that every other show crunchyroll advertised on [adult swim] ended up on toonami, but it took years for hunter x hunter for example

it'll probably be a few months at least since we already know one punch man will be replaced by jojo and samurai jack is supposed to air sometime this year too, and the only show it could reasonably replace is gundam ibo

Can someone make a webm of the ending from the second ep?

He even used it.

How far is the anime gonna get?

End of Claw 7th branch.

Up to chapter 50 included.
Last episode is an omake.

Yes and he's used Sakurai's gun too.

That weapon is actually very strong, wonder why Reigen didn't keep it for emergency's

I guess it was leaked that we'll get 24 episodes.

I hope that's true.

I just realised this is Ritsu.

How did you not realize it? The spoons turn into ritsu who turns into the cactus.

> mfw I realized this was by the same people who made One Punch Man

> Mob is fucking OPM clone even by the same author. It's boring as fuck, it's shit.

At least learn how to greentext properly before you shitpost.

Careful now, you don't want user to think you actually fell for his bait

10/10

>3 days to go

I recently just showed the three anime episodes to my normalfag brother and he's been asking me everyday when the new episode will be out. It's that good.

If I told Reigen that spirits had invaded my dick and made me impotent, would he cure me?

That's awesome, and it only gets better from here on out as long as BONES keeps up the good work.

stupid sexy Reigen